Oh, my God, Natalie, there's a bomb.
天啊 娜塔莉 有炸♥弹♥
I know there's a bomb! You're not... stop talking!
我知道有炸♥弹♥ 你不是...别说了!
You're not helping! - Oh, my God.
你帮不上忙- 我的天啊
We should leave a note. - Natalie!
我们应该留个便条- 娜塔莉
God!
上帝啊
There's nothing surer, the rich get rich
没有什么比富者愈富
And the poor get poorer
穷者愈穷更可靠的了
That way. That way. Turn, turn it!
那边 那边 转 转
Turn it, turn it! Go forward, go forward!
转动它, 转动它!前进, 前进
You're in the... Natalie!
你在...娜塔莉
Forget it!
算了吧!
Ugh!
唉!
Lucas, wait!
卢卡斯 等等
Lucas!
卢卡斯
Wait!
等等!
That's a bomb!
那是个炸♥弹♥!
Lucas, that's a bomb! It's a bomb!
卢卡斯 那是个炸♥弹♥是炸♥弹♥
It's a bomb!
这是一个炸♥弹♥!
Ugh!
唉!
Augh!
啊
Oh, my God! Oh, God.
我的天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my... oh, my God! Somebody help me!
哦, 哦, 我的上帝!谁来救救我
Please, somebody over here!
来人啊
Please, I'm down! Over here!
求你了 我倒下了 这边
Oh, my God, Mr. Monk!
我的天 蒙克先生
Are you OK? Where are you hurt?
你还好吗?
It's my... it's my foot!
这是我的...这是我的脚!
What? What?
什么?什么?
I can't... which foot?
我不能...哪只脚?
I can't see anything. Where?
我什么也看不见 在哪儿?
Natalie... - What?
娜塔莉...- 什么
Natalie, amputate.
纳塔莉, 截肢
Please!
请!
No, no, no choice.
不, 不, 别无选择
Just cut it off! - Oh, no.
剪掉它- 哦 不
Please!
请!
Oh, God, just...
哦, 上帝, 只是...
Ahh!
啊
There's no choice! Just cut it off!
别无选择!切断它
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
Where are you... Help me, please, help me.
你在哪里...救救我, 求求你, 救救我
Hey, I'm over here!
嘿, 我在这里
Where are you going? Hey, somebody, please!
你要去哪儿?来人啊
Hey, Monk.
嘿, 蒙克
You OK?
你还好吗?
Where's Natalie?
娜塔莉在哪?
She's over there, helping the other victims.
她在那边 帮助其他受害者
Where are your shoes?
你的鞋呢?
I buried them.
我埋葬了他们
Of course you did.
原来如此
Well, no surprise.
嗯, 不出意外
You were right about Rick Eden.
你对里克·伊登的看法是对的
He is definitely the guy.
绝对是他干的
He met with Kubrick this morning at the launch site.
今天上午, 他在发射场会见了库布里克
I clocked it myself.
我亲眼看见的
Damn it. I really did like that job.
该死的 我真的很喜欢那份工作
Did you tell them you're quitting?
你告诉他们你要辞职了吗?
No, not yet.
不, 还没有
I figured I'd hang out long enough to help you
我想我应该多呆几天来帮你
nail the son of a bitch.
钉死那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
That's what we do, right?
这就是我们的工作, 对吗?
It's what we do.
这就是我们的工作
OK, what you need is his laptop.
好吧, 你需要的是他的笔记本电脑
It's where all the digital bodies are buried.
这是所有数字证据的埋葬地
I've seen it.
我看过了
He keeps it in a desk in the Kremlin.
他把它放在克里姆林宫的一张桌子里
The Kremlin?
克里姆林宫?
Yeah, that's what he calls his beach house in Monterey.
是啊, 他就是这么称呼他在蒙特雷的海滨别♥墅♥的
Griffin mentioned the Kremlin in his notes.
格里芬在笔记中提到了克里姆林宫
If you're gonna get it, it's gonna have to be tomorrow.
如果你想拿到它, 那就最好是在明天
His wife is throwing him a launch party over there.
他的妻子正在那边为他举办发射庆功会
Just sneak in, go upstairs, grab the laptop.
溜进去, 上楼, 拿上笔记本电脑
Nobody will notice.
没人会注意到的
Wait, wait, wait, why me?
等等, 为什么是我?
This sounds like a job for...
这听起来像是一份
not me.
不适合我的工作
Sorry, partner, I've got to be on-site
抱歉, 搭档, 在发射之前
at Mission Control until the launch.
我必须在任务控制中心待命
You're on your own.
你得靠自己了
I'm not invited.
我没被邀请
Don't worry about that. I'll get you in.
别担心 我会放你进去的
You know, I don't think I've ever seen your feet before.
你知道吗, 我以前从没见过你的脚
I have, three times.
我见过, 三次了
? Fly me to the moon ?
飞向月球吧
? And let me play among the stars ?
让我在星空中嬉戏
? Let me see what spring is like ?
让我看看木星和火星的春天
? On Jupiter and Mars ?
是什么样子的
? In other words ?
换句话说
? Hold my hand ?
握住我的手
? In other words ?
换句话说
? Darling, kiss me ?
亲爱的, 吻我
? Fill my heart with song ?
用歌♥声填满我的心
? And let me sing forever more ?
让我永远歌♥唱
Come on. Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗?
Come on!
来吧
? In other words ?
换句话说
? I love you ?
我爱你
Oh, you.
你啊
It's been 20 minutes.
已经20分钟了
How much longer is this gonna take?
还要多久?
It's just a gin and tonic, Geraldo.
这只是杜松子酒和奎宁水, 杰拉尔多
That's close enough.
已经很接近了
It doesn't have to be perfect.
不一定要完美无缺
12, 13, 14.
12, 13, 14.
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Seriously?
真的吗?
71, 72, 73, 74.
71, 72, 73, 74.
This is ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
Does this smell funny to you?
你觉得这味道怪吗?
Come on.
来吧
Good evening, pool bar.
晚上好, 池畔酒吧
Monk, did you find the laptop?
蒙克, 你找到笔记本电脑了吗?
I haven't had a chance.
我还没有机会
I've been... we're really short-staffed.
我一直...我们真的人手不足
Monk, what are you doing? You gotta get upstairs.
蒙克, 你在干什么?你得上楼去
These poor people have been waiting.
这些可怜的人一直在等待
Just...
只是...
You just tell them you're taking a little break.
你只需告诉他们你要休息一下
Just do it.
照做就是了
OK, so I'm gonna take a little break.
好了, 我要休息一会儿
Oh, no, you're not. - We've been waiting.
哦, 不, 你没有 - 我们一直在等你
We've all been waiting a long time.
我们都等了很久了
OK, OK, fine.
好吧, 好吧, 好吧
All right, who's next?
好了, 下一个是谁?
One, two, three...
一 二 三...
Ladies and gentlemen, if I may,
女士们, 先生们, 请允许我
Rick, the team was a little worried about you
里克, 队员们有点担心你
being up there by yourself.
一个人在上面
We all know how this man hates to be alone.
我们都知道, 这个人是多么讨厌孤独
So we arranged for a co-pilot to keep you company.
所以我们安排了一个副驾驶来陪你
电影精选列表