Oh, here we go.
哦, 又来了
Oh!
哦!
What am I to do with her?
我该拿她怎么办?
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I think I may be up there a little
好吧, 我可能会在上面呆得比计划的
longer than I planned.
时间要久一点了
Oh, no, no, no.
哦, 不, 不, 不
Oh. - Thank you.
哦 - 谢谢
You are going to need to find your own astronaut.
你要去找到属于你自己的宇航员
Is anyone making drinks?
有人在做饮料吗?
Thank you, Robert.
谢谢你, 罗伯特
Mr. Monk, aren't you a bit old
蒙克先生, 你是不是有点老了
to be doing this kind of thing, hm?
来做这种事, 嗯?
Snooping around, sneaking into parties,
四处窥探, 潜入派对
dressing up as a bartender?
装扮成酒保?
Oh, please.
哦, 拜托
Shouldn't you be retired by now?
你现在不是应该退休了吗?
No, actually, let me rephrase that.
不, 实际上, 让我换一种说法
It is important to me that you are retired.
你退休了, 这对我很重要
I am sure it is.
我相信是的
You're familiar with OFCs, aren't you?
你熟悉海外账户吧?
I've taken the liberty of setting up
我冒昧地给你
an offshore account for you.
开了一个海外账户
You know, my first divorce cost me $200 million,
你知道, 我第一次离婚花了两亿美元
and that was back in the day when $200 mil
这还是在 2 亿美元被认为是
was considered to be quite the chunk of cash.
相当大的一笔现金的年代
I'm going to offer you significantly more than that.
我现在要给你的远超过那些
If I press this key here,
如果我按下这个键
you will be worth $1 billion.
你的身价就会达到 10 亿美元
You'll be the 12th richest man in California.
你将成为加州排第12 富的人
You think money can buy anything?
你以为钱能买♥♥到任何东西?
I do.
我是这么想的
And here's why, because it can.
原因就是, 因为它能买♥♥到
And what would I do with a billion dollars?
我有了十亿美元会做什么?
Anything, everything.
什么都行
I might suggest, for example, rejuvenation therapy.
例如 我可能会建议 来点返老还童的疗法
They are doing miraculous things
如今,低温和输血技术
these days with cryogenics and blood transfusions.
正在创造奇迹
Maybe you, you could live forever.
也许你可以长生不老
Live forever?
永生?
You really are a monster.
你真的是个怪物
Before you answer, just consider this, huh?
在你回答之前, 先考虑一下这个问题, 好吗?
Last week, I met with your old pal, Griffin Briggs,
上周, 我见到了你的老朋友格里芬·布里格斯
to offer him a job... a job that I knew he coveted.
给他一份工作...一份我知道他梦寐以求的工作
And he turned me down.
他拒绝了我
So I killed him.
所以我杀了他
You're admitting it. - Why should I deny it?
你承认了- 我为什么要否认呢?
You and I both know it to be true, so...
你我都知道这是真的, 所以...
How? - How?
怎么做到的? - 怎么做到的?
How did he do it, huh?
他是怎么做到的?
Obviously, I'm not going to tell you that, sport.
显然, 我不会告诉你这些的, 老哥
That'd take all the fun out of it, wouldn't it?
这样就没意思了, 不是吗?
Frankly, I could do without you running
老实说,我不需要你
around looking under rocks, asking awkward questions.
四处碰壁 问一些尴尬的问题
Hence the offer.
因此才有了这个提议
Going once.
一
Going twice.
二
OK, you win.
好吧, 你赢了
I'll take it.
我要了
No, sorry, sport.
不, 对不起, 老哥
Don't believe you.
我不相信你
Oh, oh, oh!
哦, 哦, 哦
We are missing one hell of a party.
我们错过了一场精彩的派对
Leland, I have the laptop.
利兰, 笔记本在我这儿
Where are you?
你在哪里?
I don't know.
我不知道
Adrian?
阿德里安?
Give me your phone.
把电♥话♥给我
Good.
很好
Now the laptop, put it down.
现在把笔记本电脑放下
Put it down.
放下来
I don't suppose I could convince you to jump, could I?
我想我无法说服你跳下去, 对吧?
Not tonight.
今晚不行
Not yet.
现在不行
Oh.
哦
You really should have taken the money.
你真该收下这笔钱
Hey. - Any news?
嘿 - 有消息吗?
No, nothing yet.
还没有
They said this time of year that the currents
他们说, 每年这个时候, 洋流
can be unpredictable.
可能无法预测
He could be anywhere.
他可能在任何地方
Oh, my God, poor Mr. Monk.
哦, 天哪, 可怜的蒙克先生
Wait, wait, wait, Natalie,
等等 等等 娜塔莉
wait, I think they're coming back.
等等, 我想他们回来了
Yeah, and there's somebody with them.
是的, 有人和他们在一起
Yeah, there's somebody with them.
是的, 有人和他们在一起
Is it him?
是他吗?
Yes, yes!
是的, 是的!
OK. It's him.
好了 是他
They have him. They have both of them.
他们找到他了 他们两个
Did you say both of them?
你说他们两个?
Yeah, he's with a woman.
是的, 他和一个女人在一起
She saved my life.
她救了我的命
I know she did.
我知道是她
She's a phenomenal swimmer.
她是一名出色的游泳运动员
I'm sure she is.
我相信她是
I told her things that I've never told anyone.
我告诉了她一些我从未告诉过别人的事情
Adrian, I've made a decision.
阿德里安, 我已经做出了决定
I want you to quit the case.
我要你放弃这个案子
Quit the case? - I already lost Griffin.
放弃这个案子?- 我已经失去了格里芬
If anything happened to you... - Molly, he's the guy.
如果你出了什么事...- 茉莉 就是他干的
Rick Eden, he confessed last night.
里克·伊登, 他昨晚招供了
He told me he did it.
他告诉我是他干的
He actually said that? Did he say how?
他真的这么说了?他说了是怎么做到的了吗?
So you can't prove anything.
所以你什么也证明不了
You know what?
你知道吗?
I don't care. I don't care.
我不在乎 我不在乎
Let him win. He wins.
让他赢 他赢了
It was a perfect murder.
这是一场完美的谋杀
I just want to move on.
我只想往前看
You could live with that?
你能接受吗?
No, you couldn't.
不, 你不能
I'll learn to live with it.
我会学会接受它的
I just got a job offer in New York.
我刚在纽约找到一份工作
I know it's terrible timing.
我知道时机不对
Or maybe it's not so terrible.
或许也没那么可怕
I don't know.
我不知道
Come with me.
和我一起走
To New York?
去纽约?
With you?
和你?
I can't.
我做不到
Why not?
为什么不呢?
Because...
因为
because I love you.
因为我爱你
♪Broken windows♪
♪And the empty hallways ♪
♪The pale dead moon ♪
♪In a sky streaked with gray ♪
♪Human kindness♪
♪Is overflowing♪
♪And I think ♪
♪It's going ♪
♪To rain today ♪
♪Scarecrows dressed♪
♪In the latest style♪
♪With frozen smiles♪
电影精选列表