是的, 接球手会这么做
so the pitchers can read the signals.
这样投手就能读懂信♥号♥♥
He's right.
他没记错
So he plays, what, baseball?
他打棒球吗?
Softball? Is that enough?
垒球?就这些吗?
Yeah, it's a start.
是的, 这是一个开始
I still have some contacts here.
我在这里还有一些熟人
I'll make a few calls.
我会打几个电♥话♥
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么办?
I'm thinking maybe I'll close my eyes.
我在想, 也许我该闭上眼睛
I think that's a good idea.
我觉得这是个好主意
This is where he measured the cord,
这是他测量绳索的地方
and here's where he cut it.
这是他剪断的
Yeah.
是啊
How did he know where to cut it?
他怎么知道要剪多少的?
Well, like I said, he made that jump twice a year.
就像我说的, 他一年跳两次
He knew exactly how long to make it.
他很清楚要剪多长
I even was here when he cut it.
他剪的时候, 我甚至就在这里
Could he have been distracted?
他会不会分心了?
He measured it twice. We even joked about it.
他测量了两次 我们还为此开了个玩笑
Measure twice, cut once.
量两次, 切一次
Triathlon.
铁人三项
Yeah, he was state champion five years in a row.
是啊, 他连续五年都是州冠军
Does anybody touch these?
有人碰过这些东西吗?
Never. Those are his babies.
从来没有 那些都是他的宝贝
2018, 2016... they're out of order.
2018年 2016年...顺序错了
What? No, that's not possible.
什么?不, 这不可能
This window was painted shut at some point,
这扇窗户不知什么时候被漆封上了
but the seal is broken, and there's paint chips.
但是封条坏了, 还有油漆碎片
Somebody was here, in the garage.
有人来过, 在车♥库♥里
They climbed through.
他们爬了出去
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Is anything missing?
丢了什么吗?
I don't know. I don't think so.
不知道 我没发现
Why would they do that?
他们为什么要这么做?
Why would they break in and not take anything?
他们为什么要破门而入, 却什么都不拿走?
I have no idea.
我也不知道
I need a drink.
我要喝一杯
You read my mind. - OK.
你说到了我心里去 - 好吧
Meet you inside.
里面见
I want to take a look out back.
我想去后面看看
I don't see any footprints.
我没看到任何脚印
There wouldn't be.
不会有的
It rained on Tuesday.
星期二下雨了
The sprinkler's cracked.
洒水器坏了
Somebody stepped on it.
有人踩到了
Maybe.
也许吧
What are you smiling about?
你在笑什么?
Molly was right.
莫莉是对的
It was murder.
这是谋杀
Not necessarily.
不一定
Could be unrelated, some neighborhood kids
可能与此无关, 一些邻居的孩子
fooling around.
来这瞎搞
And they didn't take anything?
他们什么也没拿走?
And they put everything back, and then they
他们把所有东西都放回原处, 然后
closed the window behind them?
关上了身后的窗户?
Molly was right.
莫莉是对的
But how?
但怎么做呢?
Griffin measured the cord himself.
格里芬自己量的绳索
You'll figure it out.
你会搞清楚的
It might take you a while, but I hope it does.
可能需要一段时间, 但我希望如此
I hope it takes you ten years.
我希望你花上十年时间
I want you busy.
我要你忙起来
I want you distracted so you don't think about... you know.
我想让你有事做, 这样你就不会去想...你知道的
Monk!
蒙克
Hey, hey, found him, the guy from the bridge.
嘿, 嘿, 找到他了, 桥上的那个家伙
You OK?
你还好吗?
There were seven softball games played last weekend.
上周末共进行了七场垒球比赛
Pulled photos from all the teams.
调出所有团队的照片
This guy, Molly just ID'd him.
这家伙, 莫莉刚刚指认了他
She's 100%.
100%确定
His name's Lucas Kubrick.
他叫卢卡斯-库布里克
Guess where he works.
猜猜他在哪里工作
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you really want me to guess?
你真的想让我猜吗?
Oh, my deputies love it when I make them guess.
哦, 我的副手们最喜欢我让他们猜了
No, they don't. They hate it.
不 并没有 他们讨厌这样
Randy, where does he work?
兰迪, 他在哪里工作?
He's a delivery driver, Eden Express.
他是个送货司机, 伊甸园快递公♥司♥的
Guy works for Rick Eden.
这家伙为里克·伊登工作
Hey, Randy Disher.
嘿 兰迪·迪舍
We have an appointment with Rick Eden.
我们约了里克·伊登
Yes, sir, follow the signs around back.
是的, 先生, 请沿着后面的路标走
You know, there was a singer, Randy Disher,
你知道吗, 有个歌♥手叫兰迪·迪舍
The Randy Disher Project?
兰迪·迪谢尔项目?
Yeah, that's me.
对, 就是我
I was him.
我就是
I mean... I mean... I mean, I am him.
我是说, 我就是他
Holy God!
神圣的上帝
I don't believe it.
我不相信
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
I'm like your biggest fan!
我就像是你最忠实的粉丝!
I listen to you all the time.
我一直在听你的歌♥
Listen, listen...
你听, 你听...
I don't need a badge to tell me wrong from right ?
我不需要徽章来辨别是非
Hey, Jerome, Jerome, it's Randy Disher!
嘿, 杰罗姆, 这是兰迪·迪舍尔!
Hey!
嘿!
Oh. - Hey.
哦 - 嘿
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
What are you doing here? - No one's gonna believe this.
你在这里干什么?- 没人会相信的
Can we get a photo? - Yeah, sure.
能拍张照吗?- 当然可以
I'm just gonna get a photo.
我去拍张照片
Randy Disher Project on three.
兰迪·迪舍项目
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Randy Disher Project!
兰迪·迪舍项目!
Here, get another one.
来, 再来一张
What are the odds of this happening?
发生这种情况的几率有多大?
Zero, the odds are zero.
零, 几率为零
OK, yeah, one more. Get one more.
好吧 再来一张 再来一张
Hey!
嘿!
What you're seeing impossible.
你看到的是不可能的
You know who you should meet?
你知道你该见谁吗?
Our chief of security.
我们的保安队长
He's like obsessed with you. - All right.
他对你很着迷- 好吧
Oh, oh, my God.
天啊
Here he comes.
他来了
I don't need a badge to tell me wrong from right
我不需要徽章来告诉我对错
Captain!
队长
I tired of sucking up and working for the man ?
我厌倦了拍马溜须 并为这些大男人工作
That was so mean!
这招太刻薄了
I heard you were coming. I couldn't resist.
我听说你要来我没忍♥住
Howdy, Sheriff!
你好, 警长
Oh, hey, good job, boys.
嘿, 干得好, 孩子们
Can I turn this off now?
我现在能关掉了吗?
Please? - Yeah.
求你了?- 求你了
Natalie Teeger!
娜塔莉·蒂格
Natalie Albright.
娜塔莉·奥尔布赖特
Natalie whatever your name is, you look amazing.
娜塔莉, 不管你叫什么名字, 你看起来都棒极了
Wipe, wipe.
消毒, 消毒
Yeah, I'll take one of those. - Oh, yeah.
好的, 我要一个- 哦, 好的
Yeah, me too.
电影精选列表