真的
The backyard is going to be perfect.
后院会很完美的
And Griffin is, frankly, relieved
老实说, 格里芬如释重负
because now he doesn't have to invite his cousins from hell.
因为现在他不用邀请他的神经表亲了
OK?
好了吗?
Mm.
嗯
Wow, look at that.
哇, 看看这个
Everybody's you.
每个人都是你
They're gonna hate it.
他们会恨死的
Oh, I think I see her.
我想我看到她了
Molly, hi!
莫莉 你好
It's so good to see you!
见到你真高兴
OK, let's see it.
好吧, 让我看看
Let's see it. - OK, OK, OK.
让我看看 - 好的
Oh, a tattoo? - Yeah.
哦, 纹身?- 对
OK, I love it.
好, 我喜欢
Griffin has one, too.
格里芬也有一个
Oh, at least you won't lose it, right?
哦, 至少这不会丢掉了, 对吗?
Oh, he's over here.
哦, 他在这里
There he is!
他来了
Hello, Boss.
你好, 老板
I've missed you!
我很想你
Natalie.
娜塔莉
You can't still be mad at me.
你不能还生我的气
What was I supposed to do?
我该怎么办?
Stephen transferred.
斯蒂芬搬家了
I had to leave.
我不得不离开
We've talked about this. - People commute.
我们已经讨论过这个问题了- 人家往返上下班
From Atlanta?
从亚特兰大过来吗?
I thought you'd be happy for me.
我以为你会为我高兴
Please be happy for me.
请为我高兴吧
I have a wonderful life.
我的生活很美好
Really?
真的吗?
Julie lives ten minutes away.
茱莉住在十分钟车程外的地方
I sold 27 houses last year.
我去年卖♥♥了27套房♥子
I'm my own boss!
我是自己的老板
Adrian, Adrian, this woman was your assistant
艾德里安, 艾德里安, 这个女人当你的助手
for 12 years, which is a record
当了12年, 创下了一个
that will never, ever be broken.
永远不会被打破的纪录
So say, "I'm so glad you're here."
所以说 "我很高兴你来了"
I'm so glad you're here.
真高兴你来了
Say, "I've missed you."
说 "我很想你"
I have missed you.
我好想你
Oh, thank you, Mr. Monk. I've missed you too.
哦, 谢谢你, 蒙克先生 我也很想你
Oh, oh, where's Leland?
哦, 利兰呢?
Oh, he just texted.
他刚发了短♥信♥
He couldn't get off work.
他有工作走不开
I thought he retired. - He did, for about 20 minutes.
我以为他退休了- 他确实退了, 退了大约 20 分钟
And then he took another gig.
然后他又接了一个工作
But nobody knows what he's doing.
但没人知道他在做什么
It's top secret. - Oh, oh, Randy!
这是最高机密- 哦, 哦, 兰迪
Hey, stranger! - Ah!
嘿, 陌生人- 啊 Ah!
Hey!
嘿!
Wow, you look great!
哇, 你看起来棒极了!
Oh, it's so good to see you!
见到你真高兴
Hey, you ready for this this?
准备好了吗?
I guess. Ooh!
我猜也是哦
Hey, Sharona sends her love.
夏洛娜向你问好
She had to stay and help with the baby.
她不得不留下来帮忙照看孩子
I heard. Benjy's a dad!
我听说了本杰明当爸爸了
Congrats, Grandpa. - Well, step-grandpa.
恭喜你, 爷爷 - 继爷爷
OK, OK, let's see some pictures.
好了, 好了, 我们来看看照片
Come on, let's see it!
来吧, 让我们看看!
Look at him.
看看他
Oh, oh, oh. - Are you kidding?
哦 - 你在开玩笑吗?
That's not all.
这还不是全部
Guess who was just re-elected sheriff of Summit,
猜猜谁刚刚连任了新泽西州峰会治安官
New Jersey, for the third time?
第三次哦?
Oh, it's no big deal.
哦, 没什么大不了的
Aww.
啊
Hey, Monk, how you doing?
蒙克, 你好吗?
Are you here to apologize?
你是来道歉的吗?
No, I'm here for the wedding. - Oh.
不, 我是来参加婚礼的- 哦 Oh.
He thinks we abandoned him.
他认为我们抛弃了他
It was more of a betrayal, actually.
实际上, 这更像是一种背叛
But you told me to take the job.
但你让我接受这份工作
You recommended me.
你推荐了我
Maybe I wasn't thinking straight.
也许是我没想清楚
Maybe I was distracted by the knife in my back.
也许我是被♥插♥在背上的刀分心了
Oh, OK, I need your help.
哦, 好吧, 我需要你的帮助
Will you go get my bag? It's right over here.
你能帮我拿一下包吗?就在这儿
It's black with a green...
它是黑色的, 上面有绿色的...
How's he doing? - It's hard to say.
他现在怎么样?- 很难说
You know, after he solved Trudy's murder,
在他破了楚鲁蒂的谋杀案之后
he was doing better.
他做得更好了
I mean, you guys were there.
我的意思是, 你们都看见了
He was... - Yeah, he was functioning.
他...- 是的, 他在工作
He was functioning, more or less.
他或多或少还在工作
But then the pandemic hit, and it was just,
但后来大流行病袭来, 一切都完了
boom, back to square one.
嘣, 又回到了原点
I mean, he didn't leave the house for two years.
我是说, 他两年都没离开过家
And then he started taking those in-home rapid tests,
然后, 他开始接受家庭快速检测
and it was like an addiction.
就像上了瘾一样
He was testing himself every 20 minutes.
他每隔20分钟就进行一次自我测试
I'm pretty sure that cocaine would
我敢肯定可♥卡♥因♥会是个
have been a cheaper habit.
更便宜的习惯
Then, about three weeks ago,
然后, 大约三周前
they canceled his book deal.
他们取消了他的书约
No. - Yeah.
没有 -就是
And now I'm more worried than ever.
现在我比以往任何时候都更担心
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well, it's just like he's given up.
他好像放弃了
I mean, he hardly talks anymore.
我是说, 他几乎不说话了
He just sits around all day and stares out the window.
他只是整天坐在那里, 盯着窗外发呆
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
You'll thank me later.
你以后会感谢我的
Why would I thank you?
我为什么要感谢你?
I don't even know you.
我都不认识你
You'll thank me for that, too.
你也会为此感谢我的
Last night, he called me at 3:00 a.m. to say I love you.
昨晚, 他凌晨三点打电♥话♥给我, 说我爱你
Aww. - It's freaking me out.
啊- 吓死我了
I mean, if it wasn't for Griffin,
我的意思是, 如果不是有格里芬在
I would be a total wreck.
我会彻底崩溃的
Oh, I cannot wait to meet him.
哦, 我等不及要见他了
I'm a huge fan. - Oh, good!
我是你的超级粉丝- 哦, 很好
Yeah, yeah, me too, me too.
是啊, 我也是
I loved his book about the global wealth gap thing.
我很喜欢他关于全球贫富差距问题的书
You didn't read his book.
你没读过他的书
Well, I listened to a podcast.
我听了一个播客
No, you didn't.
不, 你没有
Yeah, well, Sharona listens to it.
是啊, 夏洛娜也听
She fills me in. I get the gist.
她告诉了我一些情况 我听懂了
You don't get the gist.
你不明白要点
Yeah, I get the gist of the gist.
是的, 我知道要点的要点
OK, well, guess who he's interviewing today, right now.
好吧, 猜猜他今天要采访谁, 就现在
Who?
谁?
I'm Rick Eden. - Rick Eden?
我是里克·伊登 - 里克·伊登?
Rick Eden. - Yeah.
里克·伊登 - 是啊
You know my story. - Richest man on Earth.
你们都知道我的故事 -地球上最富有的人
I joined the Royal Air Force when I was 19.
我 19 岁时加入皇家空军
In between missions, I took a computer programming course
电影精选列表