你显然不是我来这里见的那个人。
It's your story, Grace.
这是你的故事,格蕾丝。
I know how it ends.
我知道结局如何。
Let me buy you a drink and perhaps we can change it.
让我请你喝一杯,也许我们可以改变这个结局。
Let's go to a party.
让我们去聚个会
Excuse me, sir.
对不起,先生。
Would you please follow me?
请跟我来 好吗?
It's important you understand that you're not unique.
重要的是你要明白你不是独一无二的。
Thirty years ago...
三十年前...
her name was Marie.
她的名字叫玛丽。
The first of many women who trusted our mutual friend.
第一个信任这位我们共同的朋友的女人。
Women who all have something he wants.
这些女人总是拿着他想要的东西。
Women who are all in over their heads, or so he tells them.
这些女人总是会押注过头,或许是他教的。
Sound familiar?
听起来很熟悉吗?
What happened to Marie?
玛丽怎么了?
Same thing that happens to all the women he uses,
同样的事情 发生在他利用过的所有女性,
as well as anyone else who touches that key.
以及任何碰过那把钥匙的人身上。
He doesn't care whether people live or die.
他不在乎人们是生是死。
He cares only about his objective.
他只关心自己的目标。
And right now, the only thing standing in his way
现在,唯一挡住他的是
is you.
就是你。
Why should I believe you? -You shouldn't.
我为什么要相信你 -你不应该。
You've stepped into a world of lies, Grace.
你已经步入了一个谎言的世界,格蕾丝。
Nothing anyone says is true.
任何人说的都不是真的。
Just remember that when he promises to protect you.
只要记住,当他承诺保护你的时候。
Grace.
格蕾丝
It's been a long time, Ethan.
已经很久了,伊森。
You should've killed me when you had the chance.
你应该在有机会的时候杀了我。
Good evening, everyone.
大家晚上好。
If it isn't John Lark.
如果这不是约翰·拉克。
Except it isn't, actually.
事实上他真不是。
But until you're ready to tell me your real name,
但在你准备告诉我你的真实姓名之前,
Lark will have to do.
他只能叫做 拉克。
It's good to see you, Alana.
很高兴见到你,阿♥拉♥娜。
And you're Gabriel, I presume.
我想你就是加布里埃尔。
I've heard so very little about you.
我对你的了解很少。
Aren't you so much more handsome in person?
你真人是不是长得帅多了?
Such a gentleman, too.
也是这样绅士。
And you must be Grace.
你一定是格蕾丝。
Should I know you?
我应该认识你吗?
I believe you have something for me.
我相信你有东西要给我。
You hired me.
你雇的我。
Oh, I handpicked you.
哦,我亲自挑选的你。
Don't!
不要!
You don't.
你别动。
She doesn't have it.
她没带。
Where is it?
它在哪里?
It's in the last place you would ever think to look.
在你最不可能想到的地方。
Why don't we go upstairs and have a drink?
我们为什么不上楼喝一杯?
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
This is a private party. You can't come in.
这是私人聚会。你不能进来。
Damn.
该死
As most of you know, I am merely a broker.
你们大多数人都知道,我只是一个经纪人。
I connect a buyer and a seller.
我把买♥♥家和卖♥♥家联♥系♥起来。
Sometimes for money, sometimes for information,
有时为了钱,有时为了信息,
but mostly for friendship.
但大部分时候是为了友谊。
I just want everyone to get along.
我只是希望每个人都能好好相处。
With me, especially.
尤其是和我。
But the world is changing.
但世界正在改变。
Truth is vanishing.
真♥相♥正在消失。
War is coming.
战争即将来临。
And the key to world domination is, of all things, a key.
而要统治世界,关键的事情是,一把钥匙。
One with the power to control the Entity.
有能力控制实体的人。
One that any government in the world
世界上任何一个政♥府♥
would pay a king's ransom to take possession of.
会支付天价赎金来换取。
And some of my dearest friends--
还有一些我最亲爱的朋友们--
in this case, every major nuclear power and a handful of minor ones--
在这种情况下,每一个主要的核大国和少数几个次要的核大国--
have asked me to deliver this key.
都在请求我送上这把钥匙。
Of course, if you do find the key,
当然,如果你找到了钥匙,
you'll be forced to confront an impossible dilemma.
你将被迫面对一个不可能的困境。
Whoever you give the key to will be forever in your debt.
无论你把钥匙交给谁,都将永远欠你的人情。
But to the rest of the world, you'll be an enemy.
但对世界上的其他人来说,你将成为敌人。
Oh, I like her!
哦,我喜欢她!
What's your relationship with him?
你和他有什么关系?
Gabriel represents another interested party.
加布里埃尔代表另一个利益相关方。
In fact, this party
事实上,这个聚会
was arranged by that interested party.
就是由那一方安排的。
You could even say that this party is that interested party.
甚至可以说,这个聚会就是那个感兴趣的一方。
Is this...
这是...
The Entity.
实体。
And so the plot thickens.
因此情节变得更加复杂。
Do I give the key to one of my old friends,
我会把钥匙交给我的一个老朋友吗,
or do I hand it and my fate over to Gabriel
还是我把它和我的命运交给加布里埃尔
and his infernal machine?
还有他的地狱机器?
What makes you so sure you'll get the completed key?
是什么让你如此确信你会得到完整的钥匙?
You have one half of it.
你拿着那一半。
And she knows where the other half is.
她知道另一半在哪里。
Assuming you can get it,
假设你能拿到,
why don't you just keep the key and all that power for yourself?
你为什么不把钥匙和所有的权力留给自己呢?
Because she doesn't know what it unlocks
因为能解锁什么 她不比我们其他人
any more than the rest of us.
知道得更多。
So, like it or not, you have to choose a suitor.
所以,不管你喜不喜欢,你必须选择一个买♥♥家。
It's distastefully put, Lark, but it's true.
这是令人厌恶的说法,拉克,但这是真的。
Of course I know what it unlocks.
当然我知道它能解锁什么。
And what's he offering for the key?
为了钥匙 他给你的报价是什么?
As I've explained to Grace before, I'm not here for any key,
正如我之前向格蕾丝解释的那样,我来这里不是为了什么钥匙,
as I'll have both halves in hand tomorrow.
因为明天我会把两半都拿在手里。
What makes you so certain of that?
是什么让你这么确定?
You've no idea of the power I represent.
你根本不知道我所代表的力量。
Thousands of quadrillions of computations per millisecond
每毫秒数千万亿次计算
subtly manipulating the minds of billions
巧妙地操纵数十亿人的思想
while parsing every possible cause and effect,
在解析每一个可能的因果关系的同时,
every scenario, however implausible,
每一个场景,无论多么难以置信,
into a very real map of a most probable next.
转化为下一个非常真实的最有可能的结果。
And with only a few changes to the present,
只需要对现在做一些改变,
the future is all but assured.
未来就几乎是握在我手心里的。
The key will come to me.
钥匙会来找我的。
Tomorrow.
明天
On the Orient Express bound for Innsbruck.
乘坐开往因斯布鲁克的东方快车。
Innsbruck?
因斯布鲁克?
It knows.
它知道。
It knows that you've already chosen your suitor.
它知道你已经选择了你的买♥♥家。
It knows that you intend to mate the two halves of the key
它知道你打算把两半钥匙配对
in a desperate grasp for control.
不顾一切地控制局面。
I, however, have been promised the completed key
我、 然而,已经得到承诺
will lay itself at my feet,
整个钥匙将躺在我的脚下,
provided someone dies tonight.
只要今晚有人死。
Who?
谁
Her.
她
Or her.
或者她。
And you will bear witness, Ethan.
你会见证的,伊森。
The key will be mine, and I will be gone,
钥匙是我的,我将会离开,
like smoke in a hurricane.
就像飓风中的烟雾。
But only after someone you care about dies.
但只有在你关心的某个人死后。
It is written.
白纸黑字。
You see what this is,
你明白这是什么,
don't you?
你不是吗?
He's afraid.
他很害怕。
It's afraid.
它很害怕。
Somehow it knows we're close.
不知怎么的,它知道我们很接近了。
Why else would you be here?
电影精选列表