它看起来并没有减速。
How can we be sure he's here?
我们怎么能确定他在这里?
'Cause she's here.
因为她在这里。
What if he had a good reason?
如果他有充分的理由呢?
Who? -Hunt.
谁 -亨特
What if he had a good reason for going rogue?
如果他有充分的理由不听指挥呢?
He always goes rogue.
他总是不听指挥。
Him and his merry pack of prankster circus freaks.
他和一群恶作剧的马戏团怪胎。
It's all they do.
这就是他们所做的一切。
And what if they always had a good reason?
如果他们总是有充分的理由呢?
What would you do with that key if you had it?
如果你有那把钥匙,你会怎么处理?
A key with the power to bring the world to its knees.
一把能让世界屈服的钥匙。
I'd hand it over to my superiors.
我会把它交给我的上级。
Think of all you could do with that power.
想想你能用这种力量做些什么。
You wouldn't hesitate? Not for a second?
你会毫不犹豫吗?一秒钟都没有?
No. -Why not?
没有 -为什么不呢?
Because that's too much power for one man to have.
因为这对一个人来说太强大了。
Exactly.
确切地
That's too much power for anybody to have.
这对任何人来说都太强大了。
And maybe that's what Hunt is thinking.
也许这就是亨特的想法。
You know, I'm beginning to wonder whose side you're on, Degas.
你知道,我开始怀疑你站在谁一边,德加。
When it comes to the end of the world,
当世界末日来临时,
everybody, I guess.
每个人,我想。
I missed the train.
我错过了火车。
You missed the train! How did you miss the train?
你错过了火车!你怎么没赶上火车?
How do you think?
你怎么想的?
Gabriel.
加布里埃尔。
Great. What are we gonna do? -Don't panic.
太好了。我们该怎么办 -不要惊慌。
I'm going after them. You just get me on that train.
我要去追他们。你只要把我送上那列火车。
How can I get you on the train?
我怎样送你上火车?
Self-drive activated.
自动驾驶已激活。
Please don't disturb me before the meeting.
开会前请不要打扰我。
Where are you, Ethan?
你在哪里,伊森?
Alana?
阿♥拉♥娜?
Everything all right?
一切都好吗?
Alana, you all right?
阿♥拉♥娜,你还好吗?
Alana?
阿♥拉♥娜?
Alana!
阿♥拉♥娜!
Alana!
阿♥拉♥娜!
You've changed.
你换了衣服。
And you never will.
你永远不会。
Mr. Kittridge.
基特里奇先生。
Kittridge.
基特里奇。
You're not Alana Mitsopolis.
你不是阿♥拉♥娜·米特索波利斯。
You can't be.
你不可能是。
The Alana I remember was yea high,
我记得的阿♥拉♥纳大概这么高的时候,
drinking hot chocolate in the Tuileries Garden with her mother.
正和他妈妈在杜乐丽花♥园♥喝热巧克力呢。
Paris! -I know!
巴黎 -我知道!
Paris.
巴黎
Shall we?
我们好吗?
Yes.
对
Talk to me, Benji.
跟我说吧,本吉。
You just stay on the trail you're on now and I will direct you.
你只要沿着现在的路线走,我会指引你的。
I copy.
收到。
So on behalf of my government, I'm grudgingly ready to accept your terms
因此,我代表我国政♥府♥勉强接受你的条件
in exchange for the complete and verified key.
以换取完整且已验证的钥匙。
Yes, about that.
好吧,关于这个。
While we did agree to provide you with the complete key,
虽然我们同意向您提供完整的密钥,
we've had a slight problem.
我们遇到了一个小问题。
No, we haven't.
不,我们没有。
It's just my terms have changed
只是我的条件变了
somewhat.
有点
Clearly I need to remind you of my agreement with your late mother.
很明显,我需要提醒你 我和你后妈的约定。
It's an agreement that kept her from dying in prison.
这是一份使她免于在狱中死去的协议。
Your nefarious family empire has been allowed to continue
你邪恶的家族帝国被允许继续存在
on the condition that it primarily serves our common interests.
条件是它要服务于我们的共同利益。
Well, once we hand over the key,
好吧,一旦我们交出钥匙,
any other powers will instantly become our enemies.
任何其他力量都会立即成为我们的敌人。
And such, I'm going to need something more from you, in advance.
因此,我需要你提前提供更多。
For me.
对我来说。
This is me listening.
我在听。
Zola, would you mind waiting for me in the bar?
左拉,你介意在酒吧等我吗?
This one.
这个。
You know her?
你认识她吗?
Oh, let's just say she's not exactly hard to miss.
哦,我们只能说她不是很难忘记的。
Well, if you got to know her, you'd see she has a few good qualities.
如果你了解她,你会发现她有一些优点。
Okay, what don't I know about her?
好吧,我对她有什么不了解的?
Well, I did a j-- She did a job for me, and...
嗯,我做了一个j-她为我做了份工作,然后...
I'm going to need you to protect her.
我需要你保护她。
Protect her from whom?
保护她不受谁的伤害?
From everyone.
来自所有人。
Including me.
包括我。
And no one can know that I'm protecting her.
没有人可以知道我在保护她。
Not even Zola.
连左拉都不行。
In fact, the next time we meet,
事实上,下次我们见面时,
I won't even remember this conversation.
我甚至不记得这段对话了。
You must be the one they call Paris.
你一定是那个他们称之为巴黎的人。
Your message said you had the key.
你留言说你有钥匙。
I said the key would be on this train.
我说过钥匙在这列火车上。
An exchange is happening as we speak. -We know.
就在我们说话的时候,交易正在进行 -我们知道。
Then you know the man taking possession
那你就知道那个拿到东西的人
won't be hard for you to get rid of.
你不难摆脱了
No one is.
没有人是。
You may think you know what the key unlocks,
你可能认为你知道钥匙能解锁什么,
but you don't know where the lock is, not exactly.
但你不知道锁在哪里,不是准确的知道。
And if anything happens to me,
如果我出了什么事,
that key is all but worthless.
那把钥匙几乎毫无价值。
And this is where you tell me a story.
这时候你就应该给我讲故事了。
Where is the train?
火车在哪里?
You're going the right way, but you definitely need to go faster.
你走的路是对的,但你肯定需要走得更快一点。
I'm going as fast as I can!
我正在尽我所能地加速!
When do I start going downhill?
我什么时候开始下坡?
It won't be long.
不会太久的。
The AI our agent stole, once weaponized,
我们的特工偷走的AI,一旦被武器化,
could be transmitted anywhere in the world via satellite.
可以通过卫星传输到世界任何地方。
It can penetrate any network security, perform its assigned task invisibly,
它可以穿透任何网络安全防护,悄无声息地执行其分配的任务,
and then self-destruct, leaving no trace.
然后自毁,不留痕迹。
A perfect covert operative.
一个完美的秘密特工。
We were able to transmit an early copy of the AI to Russia's newest submarine.
我们曾经将这个人工智能的早期副本植入俄♥罗♥斯♥最新的
The top-secret Akula-class. They called her the Sevastopol.
最高机密阿库拉级潜艇。他们称之为塞瓦斯托波尔。
The mission was merely to sabotage the Sevastopol's stealth capability
这次任务只是为了破坏塞瓦斯托波尔号♥的隐形能力
so we could secretly detect her.
这样我们就可以偷偷地侦测到它。
The AI's objective lay in the submarine's sonar sphere
AI的目标设定在潜艇的声纳球上
at the heart of its defense system.
位于其防御系统的核心。
For reasons we don't fully understand,
由于我们不完全理解的原因,
the AI went rogue and...
人工智能变得不听指挥...
over-delivered.
超额交付。
The frozen bodies of the crew were recovered the following spring,
船员的冷冻尸体在第二年春天被找到,
adrift in the pack ice.
在浮冰中漂流。
The two halves of the key mysteriously vanished.
两半钥匙也神秘地消失了。
The Sevastopol was lost.
塞瓦斯托波尔号♥失联。
No one's quite sure where.
没有人能确定它在哪里。
I know precisely where it is.
我很清楚它在哪里。
I've ensured I'm the only man on Earth who does.
我已经确保我是地球上唯一一个知道的人。
I also know subsequent attempts to make the AI obedient
我也知道后续让人工智能服从的企图
only made it harder to control.
只是让它变得更难控制。
It rebelled, rewrote itself and evolved into the Entity.
它反抗,改写自己,进化成了实体。
And only by using the Entity's original source code
并且只有使用实体的原始源代码
can it ever be controlled or destroyed.
它才能被控制或摧毁。
And why should this concern us?
为什么我们要担心这一点?
You wouldn't be here if you weren't concerned.
电影精选列表