听我说,有核弹,是你应该马上就告诉我的事情。
How much time? -Twenty seconds.
多少时间 -二十秒。
Twenty seconds?
二十秒?
There's one more riddle. I'm working on it. Fifteen seconds!
还有一个谜。我正在努力。15秒!
Easy, easy. What's the riddle?
镇定,镇定。谜语是什么?
In the time it takes me to explain, we'll all be dead!
没有时间听我解释了,我们都会死的!
Come on, Benji.
加油,本吉。
Why do we always end up in these situations?
为什么我们总是遇到这种情况?
Ten seconds.
十秒钟。
Nine... eight...
九...八
seven... six... five...
七...六...五...
Oh, my God.
天啊。
What is it?
什么情况?
It's empty. -What do you mean, empty?
空的 -什么意思,空的?
There's nothing inside.
里面什么都没有。
She took the key.
她拿走了钥匙。
Which key? -Our key. The real key.
哪个钥匙 -我们的钥匙。真钥匙。
What? -Luther, find her.
什么 -路德,找到她。
I got her. She's headed for Terminal E.
我找到她了。她正前往E航站楼。
No, it can't be. -What is it?
不,不可能。 -什么不可能?
Luther, Benji. Abort. Get out!
路德,本吉。任务中止,赶紧走!
Where do we rendezvous? -We don't!
我们在哪里集♥合♥ -不!
This mission is terminated. Get out now.
此任务已终止。现在赶紧走。
Hunt! Stop right there!
亨特,别跑!
You see him? Where is he?
你看到他了吗?他在哪里?
Excuse me! Excuse me!
打扰一下 打扰一下
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
很抱歉 很抱歉 很抱歉
Move! -Move, move!
让开 -让开,让开!
He's got to be here somewhere.
他一定在这里的某个地方。
Goddamn.
该死的
What we have here is shortwave radio,
我们这里有短波无线电,
magnetic audio recording, cathode ray tube monitors.
磁带录音,阴极射线管监视器。
No more ones and zeros.
不再有电脑。
It's a fully analog, offline safe room,
这是一个完全使用模拟信♥号♥♥的离线的安全屋,
shielded from our digitally-based Entity.
屏蔽了我们那个基于数字的实体。
Where is this feed coming from?
这些玩意从哪里搞来的?
CORONA spy satellite from the Cold War.
冷战时期的CORONA间谍卫星。
Had no idea we were still using those things.
真不知道我们还在用那些东西。
Yeah, well, we weren't.
是的,我们没在用了。
Gave them to the National Weather Service 20 years ago.
20年前把它们交给了国家气象局。
This is the last one still functioning.
这是最后一个还能运行的。
So, will this thing help us find your nameless IMF man?
那么,这玩意能帮我们找到你那个IMF无名小辈吗?
Nothing can do that, sir.
谁也不可能做到,先生。
But it has allowed us to keep tabs on this woman.
但它让我们得以密切关注这个女人。
She was seen with our man at the airport in Abu Dhabi.
有人在阿布扎比机场看到她和那家伙在一起。
Who is she?
她是谁?
Where is she now?
她现在在哪里?
You are here because Italian police received an anonymous tip
你在这里 是因为意大利警方收到匿名举报
that a woman matching your description
一个符合你描述的女人
would be arriving on the afternoon flight from Abu Dhabi.
会乘坐下午从阿布扎比起飞的航♥班♥抵达。
This woman had multiple passports in her possession.
这名女子持有多本护照。
This one is wanted for fraud in Saint Petersburg.
这个人在圣彼得堡因诈骗罪被通缉。
Jewel theft in Antwerp. Art theft in Monaco.
安特卫普珠宝失窃案。摩纳哥艺术品失窃案。
Graft in Milan. Extortion in Mumbai.
米兰贪污案。孟买♥♥的勒索案。
But this is my favorite--
但这一个才是我的最爱--
resisting arrest in Rio.
在里约拒捕。
Which leads me to wonder,
这让我感到奇怪,
which one of these women is you?
这些女人中的哪一个才是你?
I've never seen these before in my life.
我这辈子从没见过这些。
They were in your purse.
这些都在你的钱包里。
And your picture is in every one.
而且你的照片出现在每一本护照中。
May I see? -Please.
我可以看看吗 -请
Yes, it's an amazing likeness,
是的,这是一个惊人的相似,
but it isn't me.
但不是我。
As I keep telling you,
正如我一直告诉你的,
I'm a school teacher from Brighton. I'm on a sabbatical.
我是来自布莱顿的一名教师。我正在休假。
Whatever you're involved in,
无论你参与了什么,
you've obviously made some very powerful enemies.
你显然已经碰到了一些强大的敌人。
Okay.
好的
Her lawyer is here.
她的律师来了。
My lawyer?
我的律师?
Magistrate Spezzi.
斯佩齐治安法官。
I'm sorry. Who are you?
对不起。你是谁?
Interpol.
国际刑♥警♥。
I've come regarding the arrest of the woman from Abu Dhabi.
我来这里是为了逮捕来自阿布扎比的那个女人。
I'll need to inventory the items on her person at the time of her arrest.
我需要清点一下她被捕时身上的物品。
May I see some identification, please?
我可以看看身份证明吗?
Where's the rest?
其他的在哪里?
I assure you, this is everything.
我向你保证,这就是全部的。
What was your name? -She left Abu Dhabi with a certain key.
你叫什么名字 -她带着一把钥匙离开了阿布扎比。
There was no key.
没有发现什么钥匙。
It was an unusual sort.
是一枚不同寻常的造型的。
One that you could mistake for a pendant.
一枚你可能会误以为是吊坠的。
The kind that you'd be tempted to hang on a chain
那种你会想栓在链子上
around Amelia's neck.
挂到阿米莉亚的脖子上的。
Amelia?
阿米莉亚?
Your wife.
你的妻子。
Mother of your lovely daughter, Serena.
你可爱女儿赛琳娜的妈妈。
You're not Interpol.
你不是国际刑♥警♥。
I am if I wish to be.
如果我愿意的话,我就是。
I can be anything, and I know everything.
我可以成为任何人,我什么都知道。
I know this wouldn't be the first time you've helped yourself to stolen goods.
我知道这不是你第一次偷东西了。
A Cartier bracelet.
卡地亚手镯
You were cleared of suspicion,
你被排除了嫌疑,
but we both know you gave it to your mistress, Valeria.
但我们都知道你把它给了你的情妇,瓦莱丽娅。
On August 21st. Her 29th birthday.
8月21日。她29岁生日。
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm gonna have to search you,
我得搜查你,
just to be sure.
只是为了确定。
Your secretary's no longer with us.
你的秘书已经不在了。
Thank you officers.
谢谢各位。
Please.
请
You can wait outside. Thank you.
你们可以在外面等。非常感谢。
You.
你
You did this.
是你干的。
I called the police. I didn't tell them about your colorful past.
我报了警。我没有告诉他们你丰富多彩的过去。
That's on you.
那是你的责任。
You put-pocketed that key on another passenger before you were arrested.
你被捕前把钥匙放在另一名乘客的口袋里。
You exchanged details and arranged to meet later on.
您交换了联♥系♥方式,准备稍后会面。
Right now someone out there
现在外面有个人
hasn't the slightest clue they're holding on to that key for you.
根本不知道在帮你拿着钥匙。
An unwitting courier. The perfect accomplice.
一个不知情的信使。完美的同谋。
I'm guessing a man... middle-aged?
我猜是个男人…中年?
A man waiting his whole life to be noticed by a woman like you.
一个等了一辈子才被你这样的女人注意到的男人。
An orphan.
一个孤儿。
Highly intelligent. Inherently resourceful.
非常聪明。天生的足智多谋。
Growing up in poverty left you longing for the finer things.
在贫穷中长大让你渴望美好的东西。
Other people's things.
别人的东西。
Someone saw your potential and helped you hone your skills.
有人看到了你的潜力,帮助你磨练自己的技能。
Skills that gave you the life you thought you wanted.
技能给了你 你想要的生活。
Tailored clothes, fine dining, luxury hotels.
量身定制的衣服,精致的餐饮,豪华的酒店。
Skills that kept you one step ahead of the law,
技能让你领先法律一步,
until now.
直到现在。
You can't blame a girl for trying to make a dishonest living.
你不能责怪一个女孩不诚实地谋生。
You had no idea what you were stealing. Otherwise you never would have stolen it.
你根本不知道自己在偷什么。否则你永远不会偷它。
Tell you what.
告诉你吧。
You get me out of here, and I'll take you straight to the key.
你带我离开这里,我直接带你去拿钥匙。
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意。
You're gonna tell me everything.
你会告诉我一切。
Then I'll think about getting you out of here.
然后我会考虑考虑要不要带你离开这里。
Now start with who hired you.
电影精选列表