如果你不担心的话,你就不会在这里了。
So let's lay all our cards on the table, shall we?
那么,让我们把所有的牌都摆在桌面上,好吗?
We both know what the key opens,
我们都知道钥匙能打开了什么,
and we both know the secret to controlling the Entity
我们都知道控制实体的秘密
is buried deep in the Sevastopol's memory.
深深地埋在塞瓦斯托波尔号♥的记忆中。
Along with evidence that would tie you to the sinking of that submarine.
连同能把你和那艘潜艇沉没联♥系♥起来的证据。
And since neither of us want anyone else to find it,
既然我们都不想让别人找到它,
I figure, why not form an alliance?
我想,为什么不结盟呢?
An alliance?
联盟?
Imagine,
想象
the Entity's awesome computational abilities
实体强大的计算能力
combined with the sheer might
再加上美国♥军♥工
of America's military-industrial complex.
复合体的强大力量。
That is considerable.
这是相当可观的。
Naturally, certain individuals within the government,
当然,政♥府♥内部的某些人,
those with outdated ideas of patriotism,
那些抱着过时的爱国主义思想的人,
would need to be removed.
将需要被移除。
Just so I understand.
只是为了让我理解。
You wish to form an axis with the Entity,
您希望与实体形成一个轴心,
purge your government of old-think
清除你们政♥府♥的旧思想
and create a new superstate to rule the world.
创建一个新的超级国家来统治世界。
But, you know,
但是,你知道,
for the greater good.
为了更大的利益。
And you're certain
你肯定
that you're the only person on Earth
你是地球上唯一的人
who knows where the Sevastopol is?
谁知道塞瓦斯托波尔号♥在哪里?
The only one.
唯一的。
You will betray us.
你会背叛我们。
And you'll tell Ethan Hunt everything you've learned.
你会告诉伊桑·亨特你所听到的一切。
Because he spared your life.
因为他饶了你一命。
Then it's agreed.
然后达成一致。
I'll add immunity and a new identity for Grace to our deal.
我会给格蕾丝增加豁免权和新身份。
All you need to do
你所需要做的
is enter your banking details.
就是输入您的银行详细信息。
Are we done?
好了吗?
Yes.
对
The moment of truth.
真♥相♥揭晓的时刻。
So, that's really it.
所以,这是真的。
You made the right choice.
你做出了正确的选择。
This key...
这钥匙...
is gonna change the world.
将会改变世界。
Benji, I think I--
本吉,我想我--
I must've made a wrong turn somewhere.
我一定是在什么地方转错了弯。
No. No, that's it. That's it.
不,不,没错。就是这样。
What? How can this be it?
什么?这怎么可能呢?
You can see the train, right?
你可以看到火车,对吧?
Yes. I see the train. What about it?
对,我看见火车了。然后呢?
And you have a parachute. -Got a parachute?
你有一个降落伞 -有降落伞吗?
What do you expect me to do?
你希望我做什么?
Well, just, you know... jump.
好吧,只是,你知道...跳
Jump? -Yeah.
跳 -是啊
Benji, it doesn't work like that. I'm not that high.
本吉,这样不行。我没有那么高。
There's ledges sticking out everywhere.
到处都是突出的峭壁。
I'm gonna hit them before the parachute even opens!
我会在降落伞打开之前撞上去的!
Even if I could get the parachute open,
即使我能打开降落伞,
I don't know if I can make it across the valley
我都不知道我是否能穿过山谷
and intercept and land safely on a moving train!
拦截并安全降落在行驶中的火车上!
Do you copy? -Yes! I copy!
你收到了吗 -对 我收到了!
Look, I am just trying to help you, okay?
听着,我只是想帮你,好吗?
I need you to take a step back and pull yourself together!
我需要你退后一步,振作起来!
Because I am under a lot of pressure right now!
因为我现在压力很大!
Okay, just think, just think.
好吧,想想,想想。
What do I do?
我该怎么办?
I've got to get away from this mountain.
我必须离开这座山。
Did you make it?
你成功了吗?
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
I'm trying to get away from this mountain!
我正试图离这座山远一点!
Alana?
阿♥拉♥娜?
I just had the strangest feeling
我只是有一种最奇怪的感觉
the key wasn't the only thing I'd be selling.
钥匙并不是我唯一要卖♥♥的东西。
I don't understand.
我不明白。
I'll sleep better just knowing now it's in the right hands.
只要知道现在它掌握在正确的人手中,我就会睡得更好的。
Goodbye, Mr. Kittridge.
再见,基特里奇先生。
It was a pleasure to see you again. -And you.
很高兴再次见到你 -还有你。
Don't let him out of your sight.
不要让他离开你的视线。
Keep him safe until we get to the station.
在我们到达车站之前要保护他的安全。
Alana? -Don't worry about me, Zola.
阿♥拉♥娜 -别担心我,左拉。
Alana?
阿♥拉♥娜?
Who the hell else would it be?
还会是他妈的谁?
The key.
钥匙。
Where is the key?
钥匙在哪里?
She's got the key. -Who?
她拿到了钥匙 -谁
The other one!
另一个!
Move! Out of the way, move!
让开,让开!
Please!
请
Turn around! -Please. Okay.
转身 -请可以
Okay.
可以
Everybody out! Now!
全都出去!现在
I see the train!
我看见火车了!
I don't think I'm gonna make it.
我想我可能完不成了。
The key.
钥匙。
The key!
钥匙!
Or the next one has your name on it.
或者下一个上面有你的名字。
On the table.
在桌子上。
Kill her.
杀了她。
Grace!
格蕾丝
Ethan!
伊森!
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
The key!
钥匙!
Tell me you have the key.
告诉我你有钥匙。
Where is the key? It was just here.
钥匙在哪里?它就在这里。
We're on a runaway train! -I know.
我们在失控的火车上 -我知道。
I'm going after him. -Okay.
我要去追他 -好的
You...
你
You stop the train. -Okay. What?
你去停下火车 -可以.什么?
No! No, wait! How do I do that?
不不,等等!我该怎么做?
You'll figure it out!
你会找到办法的!
What?
什么
Excuse me. There was a man. He just came through here.
对不起,有个人,他刚从这儿过来。
There was a man.
有一个人。
Mr. Kittridge?
基特里奇先生?
Sir, what are you doing here?
先生,你在这里干什么?
I'm not here.
我不在这里。
But you are.
但你在。
And unless you want to be sorting dead letters at the postal service tomorrow,
除非你明天想在邮局分拣死信,
you'll do exactly what I tell you.
你会照我说的做的。
I know what the key unlocks, Ethan.
我知道钥匙能打开什么,伊森。
I'm the only one who knows.
我是唯一知道的人。
Hunt!
亨特
Hunt!
亨特
Hunt! Don't you do it.
亨特 不要这样做。
Drop the knife.
放下刀子。
Put it down.
把它放下。
I said drop it!
我说放下它!
Do it!
动手!
On your feet!
站起来!
Okay!
可以
Drop that goddamn knife!
放下那把该死的刀!
It's okay. It's okay.
没关系。没关系。
Just take him.
电影精选列表