发生了什么?我们要去哪里 -我不知道。
Okay, brake, brake, brake!
好了,刹车,刹车!
Don't hate me.
不要恨我。
Grace? Grace!
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Come on, come on.
来吧,来吧。
Ethan!
伊森!
Ethan!
伊森!
Well, come on.
好了,来吧。
All right. We know Grace has one half of the key.
好吧 我们知道格蕾丝有半把钥匙。
We also know she's gonna be at the Ducale at midnight.
我们也知道午夜她会在公爵府。
And now we have a pretty good idea as to who will be waiting for her there.
现在我们有了一个很好的主意,谁会在那里等她。
The event is being hosted by none other than
这次活动的主办人正是
our favorite international arms trafficker and black marketeer, Alana Mitsopolis.
我们最喜欢的国际军♥火♥贩子和黑市商人阿♥拉♥娜·米特索波利斯。
The White Widow.
白寡妇。
Does she know who you actually are or does she still think
她知道你到底是谁了吗?或者她还认为
you're the globally notorious mass murderer John Lark?
你还是那个全球臭名昭著的大屠♥杀♥凶手约翰·拉克?
Who says I'm not?
谁说我不是了?
Didn't she put a price on your head in Paris?
她不是在巴黎悬赏了你的人头吗?
She did indeed. She and Ethan, they worked it out.
她确实做到了。她和伊森,他们解决了。
You never did tell me how.
你从来没有告诉我怎么做。
Can we continue, please?
我们可以继续吗?
Right.
好的
Assuming we get the complete key at the party tonight,
假设我们在今晚的派对上拿到了整个钥匙,
we still don't know what it unlocks, so we need to find somebody who does.
我们仍然不知道它能解锁什么,所以我们需要找到一个知道的人。
The question is where to start looking.
问题是从哪里开始寻找。
We figured that the bomb didn't just walk into the airport by itself.
我们认为那个炸♥弹♥不是自己进入机场的。
Right? Somebody put it there.
对吧?有人把它放在那里了。
Somebody working for the Entity.
某个为实体工作的人。
This is everything I captured from the security cameras at the airport
这是我从机场的安全摄像头上拍到的一切
up to the minute everything went haywire.
直到那一刻,一切都乱了套。
And this is the feed from your AR sunglasses.
这是你的AR太阳镜的信息。
I've been running facial recognition on everyone in the airport.
我一直在对机场里的每个人进行面部识别。
See anything strange?
看到什么奇怪的东西了吗?
It's like a ghost.
就像鬼一样。
Ghosts don't have reflections.
鬼魂没有反射。
The only person in the airport with no identity.
机场里唯一没有识别出身份的人。
The only man who can't be found anyplace else in the airport
在机场其他地方都找不到的唯一一个
except that reflection.
除了在镜子里。
He's being erased.
他被抹掉了。
In real time.
实时地。
The Entity.
实体
It's protecting him.
在保护他。
You saw him, didn't you?
你看到他了,不是吗?
I wasn't sure.
我不确定。
Well, who is he?
他是谁?
Someone I thought
某个我认为
died a long time ago.
很久以前就去世了的人
In another life.
在另一种生活中。
Before the IMF.
在IMF之前。
Before I was offered the choice.
在我得到选择之前。
And in a very real sense,
非常实诚地说,
he made me who I am today.
是他造就了今天的我。
Does he have a name?
他有名字吗?
He calls himself Gabriel.
他自称加布里埃尔。
You know him.
你认识他。
There is no knowing him.
不可能认识他。
He has no recorded past.
他没有过去的记录。
The Entity made sure of that.
实体确保了这一点。
He's a dark messiah.
他是个黑暗的救世主。
The Entity's chosen messenger.
实体选择的信使。
And he sees death
他把死亡作为礼物
as a gift he wants to share with the rest of the world.
想与世界上的其他人分享。
How do you know this?
你怎么知道的?
I still have a few friends left in MI6.
我在军情六处还有几个朋友。
Friends who are afraid of the British government gaining control of the Entity.
害怕英国政♥府♥控制实体的朋友们。
Any attempt to try to stop them would be seen as an act of treason.
任何试图阻止他们的行为都将被视为叛国行为。
And because you're disavowed,
因为你否认了,
your friends called and asked you for help.
你的朋友打电♥话♥向你寻求帮助。
They knew Gabriel serves the Entity.
他们知道加布里埃尔为实体服务。
They knew he was on his way to Istanbul
他们知道他正在去伊斯坦布尔的路上
to acquire one half of a cruciform key.
去取一把十字形钥匙的一半。
So I beat him to it.
所以我打败了他。
And when Kittridge put a bounty on your head,
当基特里奇悬赏缉拿你时,
you went to the desert to hide.
你去沙漠躲藏。
But somehow the bounty hunters found you anyway.
但不知怎么的,赏金猎人找到了你。
Yes.
对
So, did these friends of yours happen to say what the key unlocks?
那么,你的这些朋友有没有碰巧说到这钥匙能解锁啥没?
MI6 suspects it leads somehow to the Entity's source code.
军情六处怀疑它以某种方式指向了实体的源代码。
Source code.
源代码。
When were you gonna tell me this?
你打算什么时候告诉我这些的?
I'm telling you now.
我现在不就在告诉你了。
Your friends at MI6, how'd they contact you?
你在军情六处的朋友,他们是怎么联♥系♥你的?
Did you speak with them? Face to face?
你和他们谈过了吗?面对面
I'm disavowed.
我否认。
They couldn't risk meeting me in person, so all communication--
他们不能冒险亲自见到我,所以所有的沟通--
Was electronic. Was digital.
是电子的。是数字化的。
No. We can't be sure that was the Entity.
没有。我们不能确定那是实体。
We can't be sure it wasn't.
我们也不能确定它不是。
We can't be sure anything is real outside of this very conversation.
除了这次谈话之外,我们不能确定任何事情是真实的。
None of you should be here.
你们谁都不应该在这里。
Ethan-- -No. You don't know Gabriel. I do.
伊森 --不。你不认识加布里埃尔。我认识。
It's not the killing he enjoys.
他不是喜欢杀戮。
It's the suffering it causes.
他喜欢的是它造成的痛苦
And he knows the best way to get to me
他知道找到我的最好方法
is through all of you.
就是通过你们所有人。
And if Gabriel knows me...
如果加布里埃尔知道我...
The Entity knows.
实体知道。
There's a reason he wants me here. There's...
他要我来这里是有原因的。有...
There's a reason he wants you here. It wants you here.
他要你来这里是有原因的。它希望你在这里。
"Who or what is the most important thing to you?"
“什么人或什么事 对你来说最重要?”
No. You have to go. You all have to go.
不,你们得走了。你们都得离开这。
Ethan, what if it wants us to leave? -Like you made us leave the airport.
伊森,如果它就想让我们离开怎么办 -就像你让我们离开机场一样。
What if it wants you alone at that party tonight?
如果它就想让你一个人参加今晚的聚会怎么办?
Then I go alone. At least I don't have all of you to worry about.
然后我一个人去。至少我不需要担心你们所有人。
This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you.
这正是我不想告诉你的原因。
Ethan, you're playing four-dimensional chess with an algorithm.
伊森,你想的太简单了。
The Entity knows who we are.
实体知道我们是谁。
Any move we make, it's probably considered it.
我们做出的任何举动,都可能被它计算到了。
Anything we do, we have to assume that it's counting on us to do it.
我们所做的任何事情,都必须假设那正是它指望着我们去做的。
If you want to beat this thing, you have to start thinking like it.
如果你想打败这玩意,你必须开始像它一样思考。
Cold, logical, unemotional.
冷静,合乎逻辑,不带感情。
If that key really does grant control of the Entity,
如果这钥匙确实能授予对实体的控制权,
Gabriel is the last person on Earth who should have it.
加布里埃尔是地球上最不应该拥有它的人。
She's right, Ethan.
她是对的,伊森。
Gabriel cannot have that key.
加布里埃尔不能拿到那把钥匙。
And none of our lives can matter more than this mission.
而且我们谁的生命都没有这次任务重要。
I don't accept that.
我不能接受。
It's my first time in Venice.
这是我第一次来威尼斯。
It's mine, too.
我也是第一次。
Buy you a drink?
请你喝一杯?
I'm waiting for someone.
我在等某人。
So am I.
我也是。
We can wait together. I'm Gabriel.
我们可以一起等。我是加布里埃尔。
If you say so.
如果你这么说的话。
And you're Grace.
你就是格蕾丝。
I don't have it on me.
我没带在身上。
I wouldn't expect you to.
我也没指望你会。
In any case, I'm not here for the key.
无论如何,我不是来找钥匙的。
What do you want?
你想要什么?
Suppose while we're waiting I tell you a little story.
假设在我们等待的时候,我给你讲一个小故事。
You're obviously not the person I came here to meet.
电影精选列表