让我们看看你还东西的手法什么样。
You expect me to put it back.
你希望我把它放回去。
Oh, I know you will.
哦,我知道你会的。
You're a thief. You want the money.
你是个小偷。你想要钱。
And I can give it to you.
我可以给你。
Your choice. You're in or you're out.
你的选择。你要么加入,要么退出。
All right.
好吧
So what's the play?
戏要怎么演?
I sure hope you know what you're doing.
我当然希望你知道你在做什么。
After you.
在你之后。
Oh, I won't be needing this.
哦,我不需要这个。
I don't smoke.
我不抽烟。
Keep it. Something to remember me by.
留着,留着纪念我的东西。
Ethan, the alloy in that key she took off the buyer doesn't match.
伊森,她从买♥♥家那里拿走的钥匙上的合金不匹配。
It's counterfeit. -I expect nothing less.
这是伪造的 -我没想到。
But that doesn't change our objective. The buyer has to leave with both keys.
但这并不能改变我们的目标。买♥♥家必须带着两把钥匙离开。
Talk to me, Luther! Where am I going?
跟我说话,路德!我要去哪里?
Benji, head down the stairs in front of you
本吉,下你面前的楼梯
and the bag should be right there.
包应该就在那里。
Okay. I'm there. I'm there.
可以我在那里。我在那里。
That's him.
就是他。
Right in front of you.
就在你面前。
Okay, okay. Hey, sorry. Thought you were somebody else.
好吧,好吧。嘿,对不起。以为你是别人。
Hunt's jerking our chain.
亨特在带我们乱转。
Everybody! Two-man teams, spread out.
每个人两人小组,分散开来。
Ethan, our American friends are getting wise.
伊森,我们的美国朋友越来越聪明了。
They're breaking up and canvassing the airport.
他们正在散开并搜寻机场。
Keep your eyes peeled.
密切关注。
So, what do I call you?
那么,我叫你什么?
How about Grace? And you?
格蕾丝怎么样?你呢?
Well, listen, Grace.
听着,格蕾丝。
You should know we're not the only interested party.
你应该知道我们不是唯一感兴趣的一方。
If I tell you to run, you run.
如果我叫你跑,你就跑。
Run?
跑
This is getting exciting.
这越来越令人兴奋了。
Benji, have you got that bag?
本吉,你拿到那个包了吗?
I found it!
我找到了!
There's a cylindrical device inside. I'm gonna take it out.
里面有一个圆柱形的装置。我要把它拿出来。
How we doing, Luther?
我们怎么样,路德?
Ethan, the buyer's in the waiting area above you.
伊森,买♥♥家在你上方的等候区。
Top of the escalator.
自动扶梯的顶部。
All units are headed in your direction.
所有特工都在朝你的方向前进。
Your location is going to be crawling with agents anytime now.
你所在的位置随时都会被特工们挤满了。
Whatever it is, I've just activated it.
不管这是啥玩意,我刚激活了它。
Looks like we have five minutes.
看来我们还有五分钟。
Also, it appears to be nuclear. -How big?
另外,这玩意似乎是核武器 -有多大?
Big enough to matter to everybody in this airport, I suspect.
我怀疑,它足够大,大到可以炸飞这机场的每个人。
Can you disarm it? -I haven't got any tools!
你能拆掉它吗 -我没有工具!
Then find some. -Where am I gonna find--
那找一些啊 -哪里能找到--
Is this where we run?
这里我们要赶紧跑吗?
Not yet.
还没。
Benji, how are you doing with that bomb?
本吉,你处理炸♥弹♥怎么样?
Come on, come on.
来吧,来吧。
I got it!
我打开了!
It's a cylinder cypher. There's eight wheels.
这是一个圆柱体密♥码♥轮。有八个转轮。
Looks like 14 letters on each wheel.
看起来每个轮子上有14个字母。
1.5 billion possible combinations.
15亿种可能的组合。
Give or take.
差不多
Oh, my God.
天啊。
What now?
现在怎么办?
The wheels-- They spell out a message.
轮子--它们拼出了一个信息。
U.R.DUNN.
U.R.DUNN。
No way. Not yet, we aren't.
不可能。还没有,我们还没有。
No, Luther, not D-O-N-E.
不,路德,不是D-O-N-E。
D-U-N-N.
D-U-N-N。
It's my last name.
这是我的姓。
It knows who I am.
它知道我是谁。
Hold on. There's a message on the display.
等一下,显示屏上有消息。
"I speak without a mouth, I fly through the air without wings. What am I?"
“我没有嘴巴却能滔滔不绝,没有翅膀却能空中飞翔。我是什么?”
You got me. What?
你难住我了,什么玩意?
It's a riddle. I suspect this thing is voice-activated.
这是个谜。我怀疑这个东西是声控的。
It wants me to say the answer.
它想让我说出答案。
"I fly through the air..."
“我在空中飞翔…”
An echo!
回声!
That's it! That's it!
就是这样!就是这样!
Okay, new message.
好的,新消息。
"Are you afraid of death?"
“你害怕死吗?”
What kind of a riddle is that? -It's not a riddle.
这是什么谜语 -这不是一个谜。
It's a psychometric test.
这是一项心理测试。
The more questions you answer, the more it'll know about you.
你回答的问题越多,它对你的了解就越多。
"Are you afraid of death?" No!
“你害怕死吗? ”不!
Did it work? -I lied. It knows.
它起作用了吗 -我撒谎了.它知道。
Just tell it the truth. Say it.
只要实话实说。说出来。
"Are you afraid of death?" Yes! Who isn't?
“你害怕死吗? ”是的!谁不是?
Okay. "What's always approaching but never arrives?"
可以 “什么东西总是在靠近却从未到达?”
Wait, I know this one.
等等,我知道这个。
The clock is ticking, Luther.
时间在流逝,路德。
Riddles aren't my thing, Benji. What more can I say?
解谜不是我的强项,本吉。我还能说什么呢?
We're running out of time!
我们的时间不多了!
There he is.
他在那里。
Oh, this is too easy.
哦,这太容易了。
Sorry to bother you, Ethan.
很抱歉打扰你,伊森。
Would you happen to know what's always approaching
你会碰巧知道 什么东西总是
but never arrives?
在靠近但从未到达吗?
What is always approaching but never arrives?
什么东西总是在靠近却从未到达?
Tomorrow.
明天
What?
什么
Always approaching but never arrives. Tomorrow.
总是靠近,却从未到达。明天
It's tomorrow. -Tomorrow.
答案是明天 -明天
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
明天 明天
Yes! Okay, next question.
对,好的,下一个问题。
Give me the goods.
把货物给我。
I'll be watching. -You don't trust me?
我会看着的 -你不信任我?
Luther, what is happening?
路德,发生了什么事?
Nothing to worry about. Everything is under control.
没什么好担心的。一切都在控制之中。
Okay, next question.
好的,下一个问题。
"Who or what is the most important thing to you?"
“什么人或什么事 对你来说最重要?”
Say it.
说出来。
But if I-- -There's no other choice. Say it.
但如果我……别无选择。说出来。
My friends.
我的朋友们。
Bastard.
混♥蛋♥。
Is he-- -Yes, he is.
他是 -是的,他是。
Give me the money, give me the key.
把优盘给我,把钥匙给我。
Okay. "What gets bigger the more you take away?"
可以 “你拿走的越多,什么东西就越大?”
A hole. -A hole. Brilliant!
一个洞 -一个洞。聪明
I've got no more questions and there's one more wheel.
没有问题再跳出来了,可是还有一个轮子。
How am I supposed to give answers if I've got no questions?
如果没有问题给我,我该怎么回答?
That must be your final test.
那一定是给你的终极考验。
I've got 45 seconds!
我还有45秒!
What happens now?
现在发生了什么?
I'm thinking. Don't move.
我在想。不要动。
I'm pinned down. Need a way out of here. Where am I going?
我被困住了。需要一条出路。我该往哪边走?
We have a bigger problem, Ethan.
我们有更棘手的问题,伊森。
It's very possible no one is getting out of here.
很有可能 没有人能离开这里。
What?
什么
There's a bomb in baggage handling. A nuclear bomb.
行李中转处中有一枚炸♥弹♥。核弹。
The question I asked you is part of the code for disarming it.
我问你的那些问题是拆掉它的部分密♥码♥。
Stop, stop, stop!
停下,停下,停下!
Why didn't you tell me this?
你为什么不告诉我?
You had a lot going on. We didn't want to bother you.
你有很多事情要做。我们不想打扰你。
Listen to me. A nuclear bomb is something you bother me with immediately.
电影精选列表