否则你为什么会在这里?
Help me. Help me complete the key, and I will kill this thing.
帮我,帮我完成钥匙,我就杀了这个东西。
It knows your every secret, Alana.
它知道你的每一个秘密,阿♥拉♥娜。
Don't listen to this fanatic.
别听这个狂热分子的。
Help him and you'll die, too.
帮他,你也会死的。
Help him, everyone dies.
帮他,每个人都会死的。
I'll see you tomorrow.
我明天见。
Alana?
阿♥拉♥娜?
His fate is written.
他的命运已经注定了。
Shall we write yours, too?
你也想像他这样吗?
Alana.
阿♥拉♥娜。
I'm sorry, Lark.
对不起,拉克。
For old times' sake, I'll let you choose which one.
看在过去的份上,我让你选择哪一个。
Ilsa...
伊尔莎...
or Grace.
或格蕾丝。
Kill him, Zola. Kill him. Kill him where he stands!
杀了他,左拉。杀了他。就在那杀了他!
The choice is yours then, Alana.
选择权在你,阿♥拉♥娜。
Though I'll remind you, Grace knows where half the key is.
尽管我要提醒你,格蕾丝知道那半个钥匙在哪里。
If anything happens to either of them,
如果他们中的任何一个人出了什么事,
there is no place on Earth where you or your god will be safe from me.
地球上没有一个地方可以让你或你的上帝远离我。
There's no place that I won't go to kill you. That is written.
没有一个地方我不去杀你的。这是我的承诺。
It's good to see you, old friend.
很高兴见到你,老朋友。
See you soon.
再见。
You have made a terrible mistake.
你犯了一个可怕的错误。
My life is on the line here.
我的生命危在旦夕。
I have to be on that train tomorrow.
我明天必须坐那列火车。
And I have to have that key.
我必须要有那把钥匙。
And I do not care how I get it.
我不在乎我是怎么得到的。
Don't move.
不要动。
Run as far as you can.
能跑多远跑多远。
What the f--
什么
Grace! Grace!
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Grace!
格蕾丝
Luther, Benji, if you hear me, I need eyes.
路德,本吉,如果你们听到了,我需要监控。
Grace is leaving the Ducale on foot. She has the key.
格蕾丝正在步行离开公爵府。她有钥匙。
We're here. Go. -Need to find her. Where is she?
收到.来吧 -需要找到她。她在哪里?
Damn it! I've lost picture. I need another satellite.
该死!我丢了图像。我需要另一颗卫星。
Hacking the Russian Zenith 4 spy satellite.
正在黑进俄♥罗♥斯♥天顶4号♥间谍卫星。
We're scraping the barrel, but it'll have to do.
我们正在凑合,但还能勉强能用。
This way!
这边
Where am I going? Come on, come on.
我要走哪边?来吧,来吧。
Stand by. -Just hurry.
待命 -快一点。
She's just north of you, crossing the bridge.
她就在你北边,正在过桥。
Say again, Benji.
再说一遍,本吉。
Just head north. She's crossing the bridge.
向北走就行了。她正在过桥。
Ethan, take the passage to your right.
伊森,走你右边的通道。
Yeah, I see it! -Down that narrow alley and turn left.
是的,我看到了 -沿着那条狭窄的小巷向左转。
I'm losing picture again. -Looking for another.
我又丢画面了 -正在寻找另一个。
The Entity is knocking out satellites faster than I can hack into them.
实体摧毁卫星的速度比我入侵卫星的速度还要快。
Benji, I don't see her. Where is she?
本吉,我没看见她。她在哪里?
Down the narrow alley and turn left. -Okay, copy that.
沿着狭窄的小巷向左转 -好的,收到。
Turn right.
右转
Sorry, my mistake. I meant left. Another left.
对不起,我的错。我的意思是左边。另一个左边。
Oh, my God.
天啊。
Ethan, our comms have been breached! You're talking to the Entity!
伊森,我们的通讯被破坏了!你在和实体说话!
Turn left. Turn right. Take the bridge to your left.
左转 右转 走左边的桥。
Ethan, that is not me! Do you copy?
伊森,那不是我!你收到了吗?
Ethan, come in.
伊森,回答。
Down the alley to your left. Turn left.
沿着你左边的巷子走。左转
Turn right.
右转
Try to reestablish comms.
尝试重新建立通信。
Wait, where are you going? -To try and find Ethan.
等等,你要去哪里 -试图找到伊森。
Go to the end of the alley and turn right.
走到小巷尽头,然后向右转。
Ethan, I see Grace about 800 meters in front of you. Take that passage.
伊森,我看到格蕾丝在你前面800米处。走那个巷子。
Wait! Not that way!
等待不是那样!
What, why?
什么,为什么?
Which way?
哪条路?
Left or right?
向左还是向右?
It doesn't matter.
没关系。
What do you mean, it doesn't matter? Where is she?
你是什么意思,没关系?她在哪里?
She's on her way to the Minich Bridge
她正在去米尼奇大桥的路上
where Gabriel is waiting.
加布里埃尔在那里等着。
You will never get there in time.
你永远不会及时到达那里。
But you can, Ilsa.
但你可以,伊尔莎。
I know what matters most to you, Ethan.
我知道什么对你来说最重要,伊森。
This isn't Benji.
这不是本吉。
No, it's not.
不,不是。
But you are done.
但你完了。
So be it.
就这样吧。
I was hoping it'd be you.
我希望是你。
I'm sorry.
对不起。
I've forgotten your name.
我忘了你的名字。
Luther.
路德。
Benji.
本吉。
And her?
她呢?
Ilsa.
伊尔萨。
Were you close?
你们熟悉吗?
You and she?
你和她?
In our way.
算是。
I'm the reason she's dead.
我是她死的原因。
No.
不
She's the reason you're alive.
她是你活着的原因。
And that's the truth.
这就是事实。
I don't know how to feel about it.
我不知道应该怎么想。
You probably never will.
你可能永远都不会。
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉。
If there's anything I can do to help...
如果有什么我能帮忙的...
That's what we'd like to talk to you about.
这就是我们想和你谈谈的。
In a little over three hours,
三个多小时后,
the White Widow is expected to be on the Orient Express to Innsbruck
白寡妇预计将搭乘东方快车前往因斯布鲁克
where a buyer is waiting to take receipt of the complete and verified key.
那边买♥♥方正在等待接收完整且经过验证的钥匙。
But she doesn't have the complete key.
但她没有完整的钥匙。
That Widow doesn't.
那个寡妇没有。
But ours could.
但我们可以。
What is that?
那是什么?
Your chance to be someone else.
你重新做人的机会。
I don't understand.
我不明白。
We're not gonna lie to you, Grace. You're in a lot of trouble.
我们不会骗你的,格蕾丝。你有很多麻烦。
No number of fake passports is gonna get you out of this one.
再多的假护照也救不了你。
Governments know who you are.
政♥府♥知道你是谁。
The White Widow knows.
白寡妇知道。
And the Entity knows.
实体知道。
Your future boils down to three options now.
你的未来可以归结为三种选择。
Prison.
监狱
Death.
死
Or the choice.
或者选择。
The choice?
选择?
At one time or another,
在这一刻或那一刻,
each of us was in a similar situation to yours.
我们每个人都和你现在一样有过相似的处境
And each of us was offered the choice.
我们每个人都被给了一个选择
The same choice we're offering you now. -Which is?
我们现在给你提供相同的选择 -是?
To come with us.
和我们一起。
And be a ghost.
做个幽灵。
Wait, wait. Stop, stop.
等等,等等。停下,停下。
You're not serious.
你不是认真的。
Well, you did say you'd do anything to help.
嗯,你确实说过你愿意做任何事来帮助我们。
And you jump off the train with the key?
你拿着钥匙跳下火车?
Yes.
对
You.
你
Not us. -Yes.
不是我们 -是的。
And what happens to me?
电影精选列表