把他带走。
Just cover him. Cover him! He's the one you want.
只要掩护他。掩护他!他就是你想要的那个人。
Degas! -I got it, I got it.
德加 -我明白了,我明白了。
He's the one you want.
他就是你想要的那个人。
I don't care about him, Hunt. I want you!
我不在乎他,亨特。我想要你!
No!
不
It's okay.
没关系。
It's okay.
没关系。
Listen to me.
听我说。
Everyone on this train is gonna die
这列火车上的每个人都会死
unless you do exactly as I say.
除非你完全按照我说的去做。
Mesdames, messieurs! Excusez
女士们,先生们!抱歉。
Everybody out! Back of the train!
全都出去!火车后面!
Grace.
格蕾丝
I couldn't stop it.
我无法阻止它。
No one can.
没有人可以。
Come on.
来吧
Ethan, the key! -Grace, it's okay.
伊森,钥匙 -格蕾丝,没关系。
It's my fault.
这是我的错。
If anything happens--
如果发生任何事情--
I got it.
我拿到了。
We got it.
我们拿到了。
Ethan!
伊森!
What do you mean, you lost the key?
什么意思,你丢了钥匙?
Move it! Move it! Everybody move it!
快!快!大家动起来!
All the way to the back of the train! All the way to the back!
一直到火车后面!一直到后面!
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's going on?
哇,哇,哇。怎么回事?
Since you're not really here, sir, it shouldn't concern you.
既然你不是真的在这里,先生,这不应该与你有关。
All the way to the back!
一直到后面!
Ethan!
伊森!
Grace! Grace.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Grace!
格蕾丝
You're gonna have to jump. -What, jump?
你必须跳下去 -什么,跳?
Just jump! Go, go, go!
跳吧!走,走,走!
Oh, my God.
天啊。
I'm on fire! Get it off! -Don't move!
我着火了!放开它 -别动!
It's out.
它出来了。
Hang on!
坚持
Run, run, run! Run, Grace!
跑,跑,跑!快跑,格蕾丝!
Hang on.
坚持
I got you.
我抓住你了。
I got you.
我抓住你了。
Don't look down.
不要往下看。
I said don't look down. Just look at me.
我说了不要往下看。看着我。
Now, I'm gonna jump across and you're gonna wait here.
现在,我要跳过去,你要在这里等着。
Grace, you have to let go.
格蕾丝,你必须放手。
You gotta let me go.
你得放我走。
You gotta let me jump across or we're gonna die.
你必须让我跳过去,否则我们会死的。
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗?
You gonna trust me or not? You've got to trust me.
你信不信我?你必须相信我。
Okay.
可以
Come on, Grace.
来吧,格蕾丝。
Give me your hand. You got to jump. Don't look up! Look at me.
把手给我。你必须跳起来。别抬头!看看我。
Trust me, I won't let you fall.
相信我,我不会让你掉下去的。
I promise. We're almost there. Come on. I won't let you fall!
我保证。我们快到了。来吧,我不会让你掉下去的!
Jump, Grace, jump!
跳,格蕾丝,跳!
You got to trust me! Jump, please!
你要相信我!跳啊!
Don't look down.
不要往下看。
Listen to me very carefully. We're gonna pull you up together.
仔细听我说。我们会一起把你拉上来的。
Grace!
格蕾丝
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
没关系。没关系。没关系。
Go over me. Go, go.
越过我。走,走。
Thank you, Luther. -What is that?
谢谢你,路德 -那是什么?
It's a speed wing.
这是一个滑翔伞。
It's our ticket off this train.
这是我们下火车的票。
Ethan. Ethan!
伊森。伊森!
It's true.
这是真的。
He told me...
他告诉我...
...I would betray him.
...我会背叛他的。
Why...
为什么?
did you spare my life?
为什么你饶了我一命?
No, no... stay with me.
不,不...和我在一起。
You know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗?
You know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗?
What does it unlock?
它能解锁什么?
What does it unlock?
它能解锁什么?
Sevas... topol.
塞瓦斯...托波尔
Sevastopol?
塞瓦斯托波尔?
The city Sevastopol in the Crimea.
克里米亚的塞瓦斯托波尔市。
Where?
哪里
Where in Sevastopol?
塞瓦斯托波尔在哪里?
Sous...-marin.
苏-马林。
The submarine.
潜艇。
The Sevastopol.
那个塞瓦斯托波尔。
Good luck.
祝你好运
They'll be coming, Ethan.
他们会来的,伊森。
Merci.
安息。
What is it?
怎么?
What?
怎么了
It can only carry one.
它只能带一个人。
I understand.
我理解。
Grace. -Ethan, it's okay.
格蕾丝 -伊森,没关系。
This was the plan.
这就是计划。
You have the key. You have to go.
你有钥匙。你得走了。
Grace.
格蕾丝
Hunt?
亨特
Go. Go!
走 走
No, no! Hunt!
不,不!亨特
Out of the way! Out of the way!
让开!让开!
No. No, hey.
不,不,嘿。
Got a pulse.
有脉搏。
Come on, stay with me.
来吧,跟我在一起。
This is better, isn't it?
这样更好,不是吗?
Face to authentic face?
面对真实的面孔?
Mr. Kittridge.
基特里奇先生。
Ethan Hunt tells me you're a man I can trust.
伊桑·亨特告诉我 你是一个我可以信任的人。
Does he now?
他这样说的?
He also said you would offer me a choice.
他还说你会给我一个选择。
Interesting.
有趣的
I choose to accept.
我选择接受。
We cannot escape the past.
我们无法逃离过去。
Some of us are doomed to repeat it.
我们中的一些人注定要重蹈覆辙。
Grace may believe you've saved her from her fate,
格蕾丝可能相信 你把她从命运中救了出来,
but you and I both know you've merely bought her time.
但你和我都知道 你只是为她争取了点时间。
But that's the pattern, isn't it?
但这就是模式,不是吗?
The cross you've been left to bear.
你背负的十字架
The closer someone gets to you,
有人离你越近,
the harder it is to keep them alive.
让他们活着就越难。
Thank God.
感谢上帝。
A new day brings a new burden.
新的一天带来新的负担。
The key is only the beginning.
拿到钥匙只是开始。
Wherever it leads,
无论它通向何方,
whatever it takes to get there,
不管怎样才能到达那里,
you'll have to do it on your own.
你必须自己做。
Should you fail in your mission, the Entity wins,
如果你的任务失败,实体获胜,
Gabriel wins,
加布里埃尔获胜,
and the world will pay the ultimate price.
世界将付出最终的代价。
Should any members of your team be caught or killed,
如果你团队的任何成员被抓住或杀害,
their sacrifice will have been in vain.
他们的牺牲将是徒劳的。
So hurry.
所以快点。
There isn't much time.
电影精选列表