这不是演习。
A self-aware, self-learning,
一个有自我意识、自学能力,
truth-eating digital parasite
吞噬真♥相♥的数字寄生虫
infesting all of cyberspace.
充斥着整个网络空间。
Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later.
这迟早会发生的。
And the two halves of this key
这把钥匙的两半只是
just might provide the means of controlling this Entity.
可能提供控制该实体的手段。
Meaning every government on the planet would kill us just to get that key.
这意味着地球上的每一个政♥府♥都会为了拿到钥匙而杀死我们。
Including our own.
包括我们自己的政♥府♥。
Exactly.
绝对是
Putting us on an unsanctioned mission
让我们执行未经批准的
which has gone rogue before it even started.
甚至还没开始就已经失控的任务
Meaning this very conversation is technically an act of treason.
这意味着从技术上讲,这场对话就是叛国行为。
Or as we like to call it, Monday.
或者我们喜欢称之为,星期一。
So what's the play?
戏要怎么演?
A buyer's coming in on Flight 746 from Amsterdam for a 30-minute layover,
一位买♥♥家从阿姆斯特丹乘坐746航♥班♥来这里停留30分钟,
at which time he is hoping to purchase that half of the key.
到那时,他希望能买♥♥下那一半钥匙。
And it stands to reason the buyer will have
这表明买♥♥家身上
the other half of the key somewhere on their person.
某个地方会放着另一半钥匙。
Being the only way to authenticate our half.
这是验证我们这半个的唯一方法。
So how do we identify the buyer?
那么我们如何确认买♥♥家呢?
This Geiger counter
这个盖革计数器
will detect a radiological signature of the dragon's egg
能检测到嵌入在买♥♥家钥匙把手中
embedded in the buyer's key.
的放射性特征
The augmented-reality overlay in these glasses
这些眼镜中的增强现实图形
will lead us to it.
会引导我们的方向。
Oh, that's very clever.
哦,太聪明了。
So, you ID the buyer, pick his pockets, Bob's your uncle.
所以,你识别买♥♥家,掏他的口袋。
No. -No. Of course not.
没有 -不,当然不是。
The complete key is of no value if we don't know what it unlocks.
如果我们不知道它能解锁什么,那完整的钥匙就没有任何价值。
So you're going to sell the buyer our half of the key.
所以你要把我们这半个钥匙卖♥♥给买♥♥家。
While we figure out the buyer's connecting flight
当我们查出买♥♥家的转机航♥班♥
and book you a seat on that plane.
给你订一个那架飞机的座位的同时。
So you can follow the key wherever it goes.
所以钥匙去哪里 你去哪里。
Which you hope is into the hands of someone who knows what it unlocks.
你希望它掌握在一个知道它的用途的人手中。
Precisely.
完全正确
Finding the completed key
找到整个钥匙
is only the beginning.
只是一个开始。
The fate of the world depends on finding whatever it unlocks.
世界的命运取决于找到它能开启的东西。
This guy, you know him?
这家伙,你认识他吗?
Not personally.
不是针对个人。
But it is personal.
但这是针对个人的。
Thank you.
非常感谢。
Hey, what's that? -What?
嘿,那是什么 -什么
Security alert. Suspicious bag on its way to Venice.
安全警报。一个可疑的袋子正在去威尼斯的路上。
Nope, it's gone. Must have been a false alarm.
不,它不见了。一定是虚惊一场。
Overwatch, Snap Shot. Where's he at?
这是守望先锋,快照,他在哪里?
Snap Shot, Overwatch. I have him.
这是快照,守望先锋。我找到他了。
Terminal B, Gate 15, headed south.
B航站楼,15号♥门,向南行驶。
I am so. -You are not.
我是。-你不是。
Ethan, would you care to explain to our friend, the Net Ranger,
伊森,你能向我们的朋友网络游侠解释一下,
how I am just as capable of writing code as he is?
我有能力能像他一样写代码吗?
No comment.
无可奉告。
What, you figure Phineas Phreak here
什么,你认为光头强在这里
is gonna single-handedly work out a way to kill the Entity
将独自找到杀死实体的方法
while I just hold his soldering iron?
而我只用拿着他的烙铁?
Probably. -Definitely.
可能吧 -肯定的
Out of the way!
让开!
Tell me where he is.
告诉我他在哪里。
Where is he? -Blue suit. Right in front of you.
他在哪里 -蓝色西装。就在你面前。
It's not him. -It's him.
不是他 -是他。
I'm telling you, it's not him. -And I'm telling you,
我告诉你,不是他 -我告诉你,
facial comes back with a perfect--
面部识别完美--
How did you do that?
你是怎么做到的?
No one is safe from Phineas Phreak.
在光头强身边没有人是安全的。
I got him! -Where is he?
我发现他了 -他在哪里?
Terminal E, Gate 5.
E航站楼,5号♥门。
Goddamn it, that's clear on the other side of the airport.
该死,那明明是在机场的另一边。
Ethan, they're headed to Terminal E. That side of the airport is all yours.
伊森,他们要去E航站楼了。机场这边都是你的了。
Thank you, Luther. I see the buyer. -Got him.
谢谢你,路德。我看到买♥♥家了 -发现他了。
The buyer is Otto Von Bork. Swiss national.
买♥♥方是奥托·冯·博克。瑞士国民。
He's connecting to Venice, departing in 30 minutes on Flight 1031.
他正在转机前往威尼斯,30分钟后乘坐1031航♥班♥起飞。
Benji, get me on that flight to Venice.
本吉,帮我搭上那班去威尼斯的飞机。
Yep, Flight 1031 to Venice. Stand by.
是的,飞往威尼斯的1031航♥班♥。准备
Ethan, what just happened?
伊森,刚才发生了什么?
He was bumped. -Bumped? What do you mean, bumped?
他被撞了 -撞了?你是什么意思,撞了?
That woman picked his pocket. Tag her. Tell me who she is.
那个女人扒窃了他的口袋。给她贴标签。告诉我她是谁。
Luther, mute our comms.
路德,静音我们的通讯。
What is it? -That bag was on its way to Flight 1031.
它是什么 -那个包在飞往1031航♥班♥的途中。
What bag?
什么包?
There was a suspicious bag alert a few minutes ago.
几分钟前有一个袋子的可疑警报。
So what about it? -It was on its way to Flight 1031.
那它呢 -它正在飞往1031航♥班♥的途中。
To Venice. It's the buyer's plane. It's Ethan's plane.
去威尼斯。这是买♥♥方的飞机。这是伊森的飞机。
Luther, do you copy? Who is she?
路德,你收到了吗?她是谁?
What if it wasn't a false alarm?
如果这不是虚惊一场怎么办?
What if somebody's trying to smuggle a bomb onto that plane?
如果有人想把炸♥弹♥偷偷带到那架飞机上怎么办?
And what if that's what the Entity wants us to think to keep Ethan off that plane?
如果是实体想叫我们让伊森远离那架飞机怎么办?
Luther, what's happening? -Should we warn him?
路德,发生了什么事 -我们应该警告他吗?
No. -Guys, guys? You hear me?
不 -伙计们,伙计们?听到了吗?
Find that bag. I'll direct you. Go.
找到那个包。我来指挥你。去
Luther, just tell me, is there something wrong?
路德,告诉我,有什么不对劲吗?
Nothing to worry about. It's under control.
没什么好担心的。它在控制之中。
Got her.
抓住她了。
Info on the woman is coming... now.
关于这个女人的信息来了...现在
Whoever she is, she's no spy.
不管她是谁,她都不是间谍。
She's a thief.
她是个小偷。
Where am I going, Luther?
我要去哪里,路德?
Benji, there's a door on your immediate left.
本吉,你的左边有一扇门。
I'm unlocking it now.
我现在正在解锁它。
The bag you're after is on tray 01833
你要找的包在托盘上01833
heading towards the northwest corner of the facility.
朝着设施的西北角前进。
Copy that!
收到!
Hi.
你好
Hello.
你好
Oh, I get it.
哦,我明白了。
You thought I was someone else.
你以为我是别人。
I'm not interested.
我对你不感兴趣。
Give me a chance.
给个机会。
I'll scream.
我会尖叫的。
Please do.
请照做。
What do you want?
你想要什么?
This key.
这把钥匙。
The one you picked from that man's pocket.
你从那个男人口袋里捡的那个。
It's worthless
它毫无价值
without this key.
没有这个钥匙。
But together
但是在一起
they're worth four million in cryptocurrency
价值400万的加密货币
that man was carrying on a flash drive.
那个人带着一个闪存盘。
Well, I wouldn't know anything about that.
我对此一无所知。
Then why was this drive in your pocket?
那为什么这个驱动器在你的口袋里?
Who are you?
你是谁?
You working with someone?
你和某人一起工作?
Never. I'm strictly single-0.
从不 我完全是单身。
Today you got a partner.
今天你有一个搭档。
I need the man you stole this from
我需要你偷的那个人
to complete a transaction and leave this airport with both of these
完成交易并带着这两个离开机场
without ever knowing his pocket was picked
却不知道他的口袋被扒窃了
and before he boards his flight in--
在他登机前--
Seven minutes. -Seven minutes.
七分钟 -七分钟。
We both know you're a good pickpocket.
我们都知道你是个厉害的扒手。
Let's see what kind of put-pocket you are.
电影精选列表