现在从谁雇用你开始。
And don't lie to me, because I'll know.
不要对我撒谎,因为我会知道的。
I have no idea who hired me.
我不知道是谁雇的我。
Contact with the client was almost entirely electronic.
与客户的联♥系♥几乎完全是数字化的。
Email? -Texts.
电子邮件? -短♥信♥。
Encrypted? -Naturally.
加密 -自然。
Almost? -Pardon?
差不多了 -原谅
You said contact with the client was "almost" entirely electronic.
你说与客户的联♥系♥“几乎”完全是数字化的。
There was a dead drop in a café in Luxembourg.
卢森堡的一家咖啡馆里有一个情报点。
An envelope. -What was in the envelope?
一个信封 -信封里有什么?
A ticket to Abu Dhabi.
去阿布扎比的机票。
And...
和
a picture of you.
你的照片。
My instructions were to follow you at the airport.
我的指示是在机场跟着你。
You'd be tailing a mark.
你会跟着一个叫马克的。
Said mark would have a key and four million in cryptocurrency.
说马克拿着一把钥匙和四百万加密货币。
That drive was useless, by the way. It was empty.
顺便说一句,那个优盘没用。空的。
The only hope I have of getting paid is to deliver your half of the key.
我唯一能得到报酬的希望 就是把你那半个钥匙交出来。
And you were instructed to deliver it to...
你被指示把它送到...
Venice.
威尼斯。
Party at Ducale Palace. Tomorrow. Midnight.
杜卡莱宫派对。明天。午夜
You expecting someone?
你在等别人吗?
Your friends from the airport. Saw them in the hallway a few minutes ago.
你在机场的朋友们。几分钟前在走廊看到了他们。
You could have said something sooner.
你可以早点说的。
Well, they were chasing you, not me.
他们在追你,又不是追我。
A pervertito!
变♥态♥!
No, Grace.
不,格蕾丝。
No, no, no.
不,不,不。
She's my client.
她是我的客户。
Grace.
格蕾丝
No, no.
不,不。
No, no! Move! Move!
不,不!走开 走开
Sorry!
很抱歉
Who parks like that?
谁会那样停车?
Grace! You gotta pull over.
格蕾丝 你必须靠边停车。
Grace.
格蕾丝
Pull over. Listen. I'm trying to help you! Grace!
停车。听我说,我在尽力帮你!格蕾丝
Bring her to me.
把她抓过来。
Are you okay? You okay? No, no, no.
你还好吗?你还好吗?不,不,不。
We're okay.
我们很好。
Give me your hand.
把手给我。
Slow, slow, slow. It's okay.
慢点,慢点,慢点。没关系。
Slow.
慢慢的
Is anything broken? Are you okay? You okay?
哪里受伤了没有?你还好吗?还好吗?
Hunt!
亨特
It's over!
结束了!
Let the girl go.
放开那个女孩。
Put the bracelets on.
戴上手铐。
There you go. Put them on. Do it!
给你。戴上,快点!
It's okay. He's not gonna shoot you.
没关系。他不会开枪打你的。
Put your weapons down now.
现在放下武器。
Special Operations. He's wanted for terrorism.
特别行动。他因恐♥怖♥主♥义♥被通缉。
Goddamn it, Degas, get rid of those women.
该死的,德加,把那些女人赶走。
Hunt, listen to me. Listen to me.
亨特,听我说。听我说。
Let her go and put them on.
放开她,戴上手铐。
Put your weapons down now.
现在放下武器。
It's all under control.
一切都在控制之中。
It's okay! It's okay! It's okay!
没事!没事!没事!
Everybody down! Get down!
大家趴下!趴下!
Down, down! -Cover, cover! Cover!
趴下!趴下!-掩护,掩护!掩蔽
You're driving. -What?
你来开车 -什么
No, no, no!
不,不,不!
Go, go, go. Hit the accelerator.
走,走,走。踩下油门。
Go, go, go!
走,走,走!
Go, go, go!
走,走,走!
Get in!
上车
You're good. Just keep it going.
干得不错。继续开。
Don't stop.
不要停下。
Car, car, car.
车,车,车。
It's okay. Just put your foot on the brake. Start the car.
没关系。把你的脚踩在刹车上。启动汽车。
Wait, wait, wait!
等等,等等!
What's happening? -I'm done. I'm not doing this.
发生了什么事 -我受够了。我不开了。
People are chasing us.
有人在追我们。
Yes, they are. You're driving. Now, come on.
是的,他们是。现在你来开,来吧。
Who is that person?
那是谁啊?
I have no idea.
我不知道。
You okay? -I will be when this is over.
你还好吗 -等这结束以后我会好的。
Oh, man.
哦,伙计。
It's okay. It's okay.
没关系。没关系。
Is there anyone not chasing us?
有人不是追我们的吗?
We gotta get rid of this car.
我们得把这辆车扔掉。
Scooters! Damn it.
滑板车!该死。
What are we doing?
这是在做什么?
Finding us a new car.
给我们找一辆新车。
Okay.
可以
Just give me a second. -Yeah.
给我一秒钟 -好
Thanks. Okay? -Yeah.
谢谢。好吗 -好
You ready? -I'm ready.
准备好了吗 -我准备好了。
Wow. -You okay?
哇 -你还好吗?
Yeah, look, I'm sorry. This is...
是的,听着,对不起。这是...
It's okay. -No, this car, the way they...
没关系 -不,这辆车,他们的方式...
It's okay.
没关系。
No, the way they set them up, sometimes it's just...
不,他们设置它们的方式,有时只是...
Let's go. -It takes me...
我们走吧 -这需要我...
Traffic cameras have picked up the woman on facial recognition.
交通摄像头通过面部识别捕捉到了这名女子。
She is now in a yellow Fiat 500.
她现在开着一辆黄色的菲亚特500。
Units are in pursuit.
警方正在追捕。
Now I got you.
现在我找到你了。
Looks like we lost them.
看起来我们甩掉他们了。
Let's just--
让我们只是--
Move, move, move!
移♥动♥,移♥动♥,移♥动♥!
Baby, baby, baby!
婴儿,婴儿,有个婴儿!
Wait, what?
等等,什么?
No, no, no.
不,不,不。
Go, go, go!
走,走,走!
Go straight.
直走
Just take your foot off the accelerator. -We're on fire. We're on fire!
把你的脚从油门上移开 -我们着火了。我们着火了!
It's the tires. Just try to go straight.
那是轮胎。尽量直走。
Hang on. -Why is it spinning?
等等 -为什么它在转圈?
Good, good, good!
好,好,好!
I've got it, I've got it, I've got it.
我明白了,我明白了。
Turn right. Down there. Right there! -Come on!
向右转。下面。就在那里 -来吧
Got to go right. Turn right!
必须向右走。右转
Who's driving? -You're driving.
谁在开车 -你在开。
Go, go, go. Just go straight.
走,走,走。直走就行。
Go, go, go.
走,走,走。
Just keep going straight.
一直往前走。
Or left. Go, go, go. You're doing good.
或者向左。走,走,走。你做得很好。
Cops! A lot of cops!
警♥察♥!很多警♥察♥!
Take the wheel.
转下方向盘。
Brake, brake, brake.
刹车,刹车,刹车。
Okay, your wheel.
好的,你的方向盘。
Straight?
直的
Right, right, right. -Got it.
对,对,对 -明白了。
Which way now? -Left, left, left.
现在往哪走 -向左,向左,向左。
Okay. You're good, you're good.
可以,你很好,干得不错。
That's a person.
那有一个人。
Car, car. -I see it!
车,车 -我看到了!
Hit it.
踩吧。
Hang on!
坚持
What is happening? Where are we going? -I don't know.
电影精选列表