钥匙的另一半--它真正的伴侣,如果你愿意的话。
We think it's some sort of fail-safe.
我们认为这是某种故障保险。
How do we find its mate?
我们如何找到它的配偶?
Well, we believe the other genuine half of the key
我们相信钥匙的另一半
was in the hands of this woman.
就在这个女人手里。
Who is she?
她是谁?
Ilsa Faust.
伊尔莎·浮士德。
Former British Intelligence.
前英国情报人员。
Where is she now? -She's dead, sir.
她现在在哪里 -她死了,先生。
She was-- excuse me--
她是 --对不起--
killed by mercenaries looking to collect a bounty.
被收集赏金的雇佣兵杀害了。
And who put up the bounty?
谁悬赏的?
Given her body of work, could have been anyone.
考虑到她的工作,可能是任何人。
So anyone could have her half of the key?
那么任何人都可能拿着她那半个钥匙吗?
Not just anyone.
不仅仅是任何人。
I sent a man to find her.
我派了一个人去找她。
The only man she would have entrusted with her half of the key.
唯一一个她会托付给他那半个钥匙的人。
Does he have it, Kittridge?
他拿到了吗,基特里奇?
Well, at present, I don't know that, sir. He's refused to come in.
嗯,目前我还不知道,先生。他拒绝进来。
Refused?
拒绝?
Who the hell is this guy?
这家伙到底是谁?
That's classified.
这是机密。
I'm the goddamn Director of National Intelligence.
我是该死的国家情报总监。
What exactly is it I'm not supposed to know about?
我不应该知道的到底是什么?
The IMF.
The IMF.
Mr. Kittridge. -The world bank.
基特里奇先生 -世界银行。
No, that's the International Monetary Fund.
不,那是国际货币基金组织。
Mr. Kittridge. -No, I mean the other IMF. Ours.
基特里奇先生 -不,我指的是另一个IMF,我们的
What does it stand for?
它代表什么?
Impossible Mission Force.
不可能的任务部队。
You're not serious. -I'm afraid he is.
你不是认真的吧 -恐怕他是。
And what do they do exactly?
他们到底做什么的?
It's just as the name implies. Whatever the rest of us can't.
顾名思义。任何我们其他人做不到的事情。
And who is in charge?
谁负责?
They're not ones to take orders in the traditional sense. We more or less...
他们不是传统意义上的接受命令的人。我们或多或少...
leave word.
留言。
Leave word.
留言。
Mr. Kittridge, sir.
基特里奇先生,先生。
The IMF operates outside the community and answers directly to the president.
IMF在社会之外运作,直接向总统负责。
So let me get this straight.
所以让我直说吧。
When there's a mission none of you can handle,
当有一项任务你们谁也不能应付的时候,
you just leave word for a nameless man
你只要给一个无名的人留言
and hope he gets the job done.
希望他能完成任务。
Is that it?
就是这样吗?
Should he choose to accept it.
他应该有权选择接受吗。
What the hell kind of outfit gets to choose what orders to accept?
什么样的外勤人员可以选择接受哪个订单?
The IMF was expressly created
IMF是明确成立致力于
to ensure there would be no unintended consequences.
确保不会出现意外后果。
If they cannot ensure a mission's ultimate outcome,
如果他们不能确保任务的最终结果,
they're authorized to decline.
他们有权拒绝。
I understand.
我理解。
You're upset.
你很沮丧。
I'm not upset, Kittridge.
我没有生气,基特里奇。
You wanted me to listen.
你想让我听。
This is me listening.
这是我在听。
All right.
好吧
I put the bounty on Ilsa's head.
我是悬赏了伊尔莎。
I also told you how to find her!
我也告诉过你怎么找到她!
And I didn't ask her to steal the key. She did that for reasons of her own.
我没有让她去偷钥匙。她这样做是出于她自己的原因。
But that's the pattern, isn't it?
但这就是模式,不是吗?
You get her out of trouble and she always found her way back in.
你帮她摆脱了麻烦,她总是走上回头路。
Wait! Ilsa.
等一下 伊尔萨。
Ilsa, wait! It's me!
伊尔莎,等等!是我!
It's me.
是我。
It's okay.
没关系。
Listen to me! You're dead! You stay dead!
听我说!你死了!你一直假死着!
Ethan, wait!
伊森,等等!
I'm not going to apologize to you, Hunt.
亨特,我不会向你道歉的。
It's my job to use you.
利用你是我的工作。
Just like it's your job to be of use.
就像你的工作是有用一样。
Did you accomplish your mission or not?
你完成任务了吗?
Wherever the other half of this is,
无论这另一半在哪里,
whatever the completed key unlocks,
无论整个钥匙能解锁什么,
I will find it.
我会找到的。
And then what?
然后呢?
No one should be trusted with control of the Entity.
没有人可以被信任去掌控这个实体。
I mean to kill it.
我想杀了它。
Ethan,
Ethan,
the next world war isn't gonna be a cold one.
下一次世界大战不会是冷战。
It's gonna be a shooting war, a ballistic war
这将是一场射击战,一场弹道战
over a rapidly shrinking ecosystem.
在迅速缩小的生态系统中。
It's gonna be a war for the last of our dwindling energy,
这将是一场争夺我们最后一点能量的战争,
drinkable water, breathable air.
可饮用的水,可呼吸的空气。
Whoever controls the Entity controls the truth.
谁控制实体,谁就控制真♥相♥。
The concepts of right and wrong
对与错的概念
can be clearly defined for everyone for centuries to come.
可以在未来几个世纪为每个人明确定义。
Do you even hear yourself?
你听到自己说的了吗?
Your days of fighting for the so-called greater good
你为所谓的更大利益而战的日子
are over.
都结束了。
You need to pick a side.
你需要选一方。
I'm on the same side I've always been on.
我一直站在同一边。
Stay out of my way.
别挡我的路。
I can't do that.
我不能那样做。
We're gonna be coming after you. The world's gonna be coming after you.
我们会抓到你的。全世界都在找你。
And one way or another, this mission of yours
不管怎样,你的使命
is gonna cost you dearly.
会让你付出高昂的代价。
If I don't get that, we're gonna have company real soon.
如果我不接这个电♥话♥,很快就会有人来了。
Hello?
你好
Director Denlinger, please.
丹林格主任,请。
Director is unavailable at the moment. How can I help you?
主任现在不在。我能帮你什么?
To whom am I speaking? -CIA Director Eugene Kittridge.
你是哪位? -中♥央♥情报局局长尤金·基特里奇。
Designator? -"bassnote," lowercase, all one word.
代号♥ -“低音音符”,小写,一个单词全是。
Sir, we have a situation. -No kidding.
先生,我们有一个情况 -不开玩笑。
Your adjutant was found unconscious in his home ten minutes ago.
你的副官十分钟前被发现昏迷在家中。
It appears he was drugged.
他似乎被下药了。
I understand.
我理解。
I don't think you do, sir.
我想你不会的,先生。
Security has him entering this facility 15 minutes ago.
15分钟前保安让他进入了这个设施。
I understand, thank you.
我知道了,谢谢。
Are you able to speak freely?
你方便讲话吗?
No, thank you. -A security team is on their way.
不,谢谢 -安全小组马上就到。
If you're in any danger, simply hang up the phone before I count to five.
如果你有任何危险,只要在我数到五之前挂断电♥话♥。
One, two--
一、二--
So just how do you plan on getting out of here?
你打算怎么离开这里?
Of course.
当然
Listen up.
听好。
An American operative with a grievance against his country
一个对国家心怀不满的美国特工
is missing and has malfunctioned.
因故失踪了。
His agenda represents a threat to our national interests
他的行动对我们的国家利益构成威胁
and he must be neutralized at all cost.
必须不惜一切代价消灭他。
Anything in this man's possession is of vital importance
这个男人拥有的任何东西都至关重要
and must be captured intact.
并且必须全部收缴。
The man himself is expendable.
这个人本身是可以牺牲的。
He is not to be underestimated.
他是不容低估的
A master of infiltration, deception, sabotage and psych warfare.
一个渗透、欺骗、破坏和心理战的大♥师♥。
For all intents and purposes, ladies and gentlemen,
重点关注一下,女士们,先生们,
a mind-reading, shape-shifting incarnation of chaos.
这个读心术、变形的混沌化身。
So, for your safety and the safety of those around you,
所以,为了你和周围人的安全,
do not consider him secure
不要认为他安全
unless you have driven a wooden stake through his open heart.
除非你用木桩刺穿他敞开的心。
This is not a drill.
电影精选列表