肯尼!
Kenny!
别闹了,老兄!
Knock it off, man!
对不起,玛丽亚!
Sorry, Maria!
冷却器显示! 12号♥通道 走吧!
Cooler display! Aisle 12. Let's go!
是的,但我只是
Yeah, but I was just--
不,不,不! 不然我就踢你的屁♥股♥
No, no, no! O te patearé tu trasero.
好的,老板
All right, boss.
好吧!
Okay!
来吧,快去
Come on, let's go.
嗯,他回答说:“我要踢你的屁♥股♥。”
Well, he responds to "I'll kick your ass,"
所以 那很好
so that's--that's good.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
你只需要知道如何与他建立联♥系♥
You just need to know how to reach him.
明白了
Got it.
莱利? -是的,对不起
Riley? -Yes, sorry.
嗨 -你好
Hi. -Hola.
我是玛丽亚
I'm Maria.
经理不在,我带你四处看看
The manager's not here so I'll take you around.
很好 -这边走
Great. -Come this way.
那就是肯尼,他不会改变的
Now, that was Kenny, and he's not gonna change.
好吧
Okay.
我们喜欢让新人轮流在各个部门工作
We like to rotate the newbies through each department.
不幸的是,我们人员流失率很高
Unfortunately, we have a high turnover rate.
你看看,士气不是很高
You see, morale isn't exactly high.
乔什!
Josh!
贝卡!
Becca!
人都到哪儿去了,伙计?
Man, where is everyone?
肯尼! 肯尼! 不,不,不,不!
Kenny! Kenny! No, no, no, no!
那将会
That's going to--
哎呀 -倒下
Whoops. -Fall.
正如我所说
As I was saying,
我们有很棒的烧烤
we have pretty good barbecues,
割草机
lawnmowers.
输不起,是吧?
Can't stand to lose, huh?
你见过莱利的父母吗?
Have you met Riley's parents?
还没有
Not yet.
兄弟姐妹呢?
What about siblings?
我想她是独生女
I think she's an only child.
你对她了解多少?
How much do you know about her?
我们已经是两年的朋友了
We've been friends for two years.
你真的认为这是个好主意
You really think it was a good idea,
像这样给爸爸惊喜?
surprising Dad like that?
是啊
Yeah.
他会回心转意的
He'll come around.
你总是相信奇迹
You always did believe in miracles.
我饿了 我想要这些饼干
I'm hungry. I want these cookies.
你不能老是从架子上拿饼干
You can't keep taking cookies from the shelves.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
这是谁?
Who's this?
她和家人走散了
She was separated from her family.
哦,不
Oh, no.
你好 你叫什么名字?
Hi. What's your name?
阿玛莉亚
Amalia.
阿玛莉亚? 好吧
Amalia? Okay.
我肯定我们能在某个地方找到他们
I'm sure we can find them somewhere.
他们可能离这儿不远
They're probably not far--
莱利,你为什么不去吃午饭休息一下呢?
Riley, why don't you take a break for lunch?
我去找她妈妈
I'll go find her mom.
哦,你确定吗? -是的
Oh, are you sure? -Yeah.
当然了
Of course.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. -Thanks.
走吧
Come on.
拜 -拜
Bye. -Bye.
你好呀!
Hello there!
你好
Hi.
我是泰德,商店经理
I'm Ted, the store manager.
是的
Right.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
如果我早知道你这么漂亮
If I'd have known you were this pretty,
我早就到这儿了
I would have been here a lot sooner.
嗯,玛丽亚的介绍工作做的很好,所以
Well, Maria's been doing a really good job, so.
是啊,作为一个兼♥职♥的人,她已经很不错了
Yeah, she's pretty good for a part-timer.
爱她的勇气
Love her spunk.
是啊,很高兴了解到…
Yeah, that's good to know...
…泰德
...Ted.
我的意思是,商店一团糟
I mean,the store's a mess,
还有泰德,他…
and Ted, he...
那家伙糟透了
That man sucks.
是吗,这是不可能的
Yeah, that's a non-starter.
泰德是菲的侄子
Ted is Faye's nephew.
什么?
What?
这就是他做这份工作这么久的唯一原因
That's the only reason he's had this job for so long.
有只小鸟告诉我
So, a little birdie told me
你一开始就给巴克留下了不好的印象
that you got off on the wrong foot with Buck.
是的
Yeah.
给你个忠告
Word of advice--
别惹熊,亲爱的
don't poke the bear, honey.
那可能很危险
That could prove dangerous.
好吧
Well--
哦,你已经不在堪萨斯了 多萝西
Oh, you're not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy.
我也肯定不是那个巫师
And I sure as hell ain't the wizard.
那太糟糕了
That's too bad--
有一双红宝石的拖鞋
there's a pair of ruby slippers in footwear.
正是我的尺寸
Just my size.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我说的不是完全重组
I'm not talking about a complete restructuring.
我只是再说
I'm just saying
如果你付实际价值给像玛丽亚这样的人
if you pay people like Maria what she's actually worth,
那么她会
then it would be--
你知道给兼♥职♥人员提供福利要花多少钱吗?
Do you know how much it would cost to provide benefits to part-timers?
嗯,她实际上不是兼♥职♥的
Well, she's not actually part-time.
你们就这么叫她吧,因为这是一种方式
You guys just call her that because it's a way--
我什么也不叫
I don't call it anything.
我只是暂时在这里
I'm just here on a temporary basis,
只要一切恢复正常
and as soon as things get in shape--
你要走自己的路 是的 我知道
You will be on your way. Yes. I'm aware.
你应该把它脱掉 污渍会凝固的
You should just take it off. The stain's gonna set.
你知道的,这样你就可以把它浸泡一下…
You know, so you can soak it...
…不然衬衫就毁了
...or the shirt will be ruined.
好吧…
Okay...
好吧,嗯…
Okay, well...
哦,我不会这么做的
Oh, I'm not gonna do it.
你可以的
You can.
拿着这个 给你
Take this. Here, you--
你可以直接擦一下
You can just scrub it.
嗯,别擦洗了
Well, don't scrub it.
轻拍它
Dab it.
嗯哼
Ahem.
发生了什么事?
What's going on?
嗯…
Um...
我喝了咖啡,然后
I had the coffee and--
她从拐角处走过来
She came around the corner,
然后就
and then the--
污渍 -到处都是,所以我们只是
The stain-- -All over it, so we're just--
爸爸和我决定了
Dad and I decided.
我们还要关闭十家店 包括博伊西店
We're closing ten more stores. Including Boise.
好吧 那
Okay, then.
顺便说一下
By the way,
你的婚礼公告会在周日的报纸上刊登
your wedding announcement's gonna be in Sunday's paper.
是的
Yeah.
电影精选列表