I would say that a)
这是一份合法的工作
it's a legit job offer,
然而B的生活成本比这里便宜得多
and b) the cost of living is way cheaper than here.
另外,内特还挺可爱的
Plus, Nate's kinda cute.
好吧
Okay, well,
我的回答是
my response would be
A我不需要一个男人来让我快乐
a) I don't need a guy to make me happy,
或者B
and b)
这是…
it was...
一个错误!
a mistake!
看起来不像是个错误
Doesn't look like a mistake.
见鬼,这东西看起来是真的
Hell, this thing looks real.
我很怀疑
I doubt it.
我想他是在一家小教堂买♥♥的
I think he got it at, like, a drive-through chapel.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
你终于主动地做了件事
You finally did something spontaneous.
嘿,非常感谢
Hey, thank you so much.
姐妹 我爱你
Girl, I love you,
但是你不能计划你生命中的每一分钟
but you can't plan every minute of your life.
“这需要勇气
"It takes courage
长大,成为真正的自己。”
to grow up and become who you really are."
你现在是在用奥普拉的节目来攻击我吗?
Are you throwing Oprah at me right now?
不 卡明斯先生
No. e e cummings.
哦,对了
Oh, that's it.
奥普拉说
Oprah said,
“你在生活中
"You get in life
得到了你有勇气要求的东西。”
what you have the courage to ask for."
好吧,那是什么
Okay, what does that
跟这枚戒指有关吗?
have to do with this ring?
也许是时候停止计划了
Maybe it's time to stop planning.
做一些令人发指的事情
Do something outrageous.
比如搬到田纳西
Like move to Tennessee
为夫妻店工作?
and work for a mom and pop company?
你愿意和赫伯搬家吗
Would you rather move you and Herb
回家和父母在一起?
back home with your parents?
我接到你琼阿姨的电♥话♥
I got a call from your Aunt Joan.
她说你表姐凯特琳刚买♥♥了套新房♥
She says your cousin Kaitlyn just bought a new home.
给琼阿姨准备了客房♥
With a guest house for Aunt Joan.
哇
Wow.
凯特琳一定过得很好
Kaitlyn must be doing very well.
是的,妈妈,外科医生很赚钱
Yeah, Mom, surgeons make good money.
我们吃吧
Let's eat!
爸
Dad,
你在哪里买♥♥的这件T恤?
where did you get that shirt?
在里面停车
我的AP生物课给我的
My AP Bio class gave it to me.
那双鞋也是他们给你的吗?
Did they give you those shoes?
不,不 这是便宜货
No, no. Knock-offs.
我在百来特买♥♥的
I got 'em at BuyRite.
呃
Ugh.
百来特有什么问题?
What's wrong with BuyRite?
好吧,他们少付员工工资
Well, they underpay their employees,
他们的东西很便宜
their stuff is cheap
因为它的制♥造♥成本很低
because it's cheaply-made.
听听你说的,
Listen to you,
一半的衣服都是在旧货店买♥♥的
who buys half her clothes at thrift shops.
不节俭
Not thrift.
它是复古的
It's vintage.
别担心,苏珊娜
Don't worry, Suzanne,
从现在开始
from now on,
莱利会给我买♥♥我需要的所有运动鞋
Riley's gonna get me all the sneakers I need
在灯塔
at Beacon.
是的,所以,嗯
Yeah, so, um--
哦,对了,不会太久
Oh, yeah, it won't be long
在你经营整个公♥司♥之前
before you're running that whole company.
我说得对吗?
Am I right?
别忘了给琼阿姨带一份精美的礼物
And don't forget to bring Aunt Joan a nice gift
当你到达洛杉矶时
when you get to L.A.
妈,为什么?
Why, Mom?
这是正确的做法
It is the right thing to do.
妈
Mom,
你别再拿我和凯特琳比较了
you have to stop comparing me to Kaitlyn.
琼做了比较
Joan does the comparing.
她忘了你哥哥本来会
She forgets that your brother would've been--
成为一个很棒的医生
A great doctor, yeah.
好吧,我们都知道你有多努力
Okay, we both know how hard you work.
没有哪个女儿比她的父母更骄傲
No daughter makes her parents prouder.
当然,除了凯特琳
Aside from Kaitlyn, of course.
得了
Come on!
妈
Mom.
妈?
Mom?
等时机成熟时
When the time is right,
我保证我会很高兴你搬到我这里来
I promise I will be happy to have you move in with me.
又不是没有酒店
Not without a guest house.
我们需要我们的隐私
We need our privacy.
你♥爸♥爸会大声喧哗
Your father can get loud.
欸 那确实
Ew. -It's true.
停 她可能已经知道了
Stop. -She probably knows already.
我是说…
I mean...
我都不知道我为什么要考虑
I don't even know why I'm considering it.
我对他们一无所知
I don't know anything about them.
内特的家人可能会说些什么
Nate's family probably says stuff
比如“需要洗什么?”
like "what needs washed?"
他们可能很喜欢神奇鞭子
and they probably love Miracle Whip.
你也知道我对神奇鞭子的看法
And you know how I feel about Miracle Whip.
但是爸爸妈妈希望我取得巨大的成功
But Mom and Dad want me to be a big success.
是啊,我知道
Yeah, I know.
我希望你能给我一个提示
I wish you could give me a sign.
街角有个老人
* There's an old man on the corner street *
踢踏着他的鞋跟,在酷热中玩耍
* Kickin' his heels and playin' in the heat *
尽管运气不好,他还是笑了
* Smilin' though he's down on his luck *
他好像没那么在乎
* He don't seem to care that much *
必须坚持下去
* Gotta keep it up *
你必须做出选择
* You gotta choose *
保持乐观或唱布鲁斯
* Stay positive or sing the blues *
你必须坚持下去
* You gotta keep it up *
用你自己的方式…
* And work your way... *
电台 102.4
Radio 102.4...
嘿
Hey.
需要点什么?
What can I getcha?
额…
Um...
你有波霸吗?
do you have boba?
什么?
Excuse me?
台♥湾♥珍珠奶茶
Taiwanese bubble tea.
用木薯球
With tapioca balls.
相信我,她家没有
Trust me, they don't have it.
抱歉
Sorry.
我来一杯巧克力奶昔吧,谢谢
I'll just take a chocolate shake, please.
嗯
Uh-huh.
这是我…
It's my...
这是我第一次来锡达福尔斯
it's my first visit to Cedar Falls.
这…这挺好
It's... it's nice.
很安静
It's quiet.
人们看起来很友好
The people seem friendly, though.
你知道研究表明
You know that studies show
小城镇人更友好的原因
the reason that people from small towns are friendlier
不是利他主义
isn't altruism.
这实际上是必需品
It's actually necessity.
是啊,因为
Yeah, because,
你知道的,由于人口少
you know, due to the small population,
你知道,他们更有可能
it's more likely they'll, you know,
电影精选列表