将来需要帮助
need help in the future.
你总是使用科学数据吗
Do you always use scientific data
引导人们交谈?
to lure people into conversations?
并非总是如此
Not always.
那是一只乌龟吗?
Is that a turtle?
是,它叫赫伯
Oh, yeah. That's Herb.
我小的时候
When I was little,
他们不允许狗进入我的公♥寓♥
they didn't allow dogs in my apartment complex,
所以我养了赫伯
so I got Herb.
它是个很好的倾听者
He's a good listener.
你到哪都带着它吗?
You just take him around everywhere you go?
不,当然不是
No, of course not.
但我不能
But I can't exactly
把它和我的行李留在车里
leave him in the car with my luggage.
哇,我可能可以
Well, I probably could.
没有法律禁止它
There's no laws against it,
这是…
which is...
好吧,我又不是怪物
Yeah, well, I'm not a monster.
你住在这里吗?
So do you live here?
我以前住在这里
I used to live here.
哦 那为什么离开了?
Oh. Why'd you leave?
你是记者吗?
Are you a reporter?
给你
Here you go.
哦,太感谢你了
Oh, thank you so much.
哦 实际上
Oh, actually
这对环境更好
It's better for the environment.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Mm.
抱歉 你刚刚还没告诉我你为什么离开?
Sorry. You were just telling me why you left?
事实上,我没有
Actually, I wasn't.
我觉得你有
I feel like you were.
我创建了一个金融服务应用程序
I created a financial services app
在西雅图
in Seattle.
我结婚了
I got married,
又离婚了
divorced,
卖♥♥掉了应用程序
sold the app,
然后我回到了家
and I came back home.
听起来不像是你的主意
Doesn't sound like it was your idea.
我对祖母的负罪感就像一把武士刀
My grandmother wields guilt like a samurai sword.
真是太好了
That's lovely.
我妈妈是个隐形战士
My mom's a stealth fighter
但是穿着粉色的蝴蝶服
but in pink butterfly scrubs.
成功取决于公♥司♥发展的意愿
Success depends on a company's willingness to evolve.
我们需要不同的声音
You know,we need diverse voices,
年轻的声音与消费者在会议室沟通
young voices in the boardroom to connect with the consumers.
什么都不会改变
Nothing's going to change
直到像我这样的人在谈判桌上占有一席之地
until someone like me has a seat at the table.
我爸爸和我没有联♥系♥
My dad and I didn't connect,
而且情况只会变得更糟
and it's only gotten worse
因为他娶了一个比我小10岁的人
since he married someone 10 years younger than me.
但每年夏天
But every summer,
我妈妈会带我去大烟山露营
my mom would take me camping to the Smoky Mountains.
我们会坐在火炉旁聊上几个小时
We would sit by the fire and talk for hours.
有时候夜里,当我仰望天空
Some nights,when I look up at the sky,
我觉得我又回到了她身边
I feel like I'm back there with her,
在那些星星下
under all those stars.
有时候,我觉得这是我的错
Sometimes, I feel like it was my fault.
你知道,如果我没有
You know, if I hadn't
叫我哥哥丹尼带我去购物中心…
asked my brother, Danny,to take me to the mall...
是啊,有时候,我只是觉得
Yeah, sometimes,I just feel like
她希望他是那个活着的人
she wishes he was the one that was alive.
对不起,我跑题了
I'm sorry, I'm rambling.
你能听我说话真是太好了
You're awfully nice to listen to me.
我不是在友善
I'm not being nice.
研究表明,我只是担心
Studies show I'm just worried
也许哪天我需要你帮忙
I might need something from you someday.
你…
You...
你那儿有一根睫毛
you have an eyelash right there.
许个愿吧
Make a wish.
抱歉
Sorry.
是?
Yes?
不能等等吗?
Can't it wait?
好吧,那行
Okay, fine.
我说,行
I said, fine.
抱歉,我…
Sorry, I...
我得走了…
I got to go...
莱利
Riley.
莱利…
Riley...
我要说些我从没说过的话
I'm going to say something that I never say.
我觉得你是个了不起的女人…
I think you're an amazing woman...
我无法想象
and I can't imagine
度过没有你的余生
spending the rest of my life without you.
哦,宝贝
* oh, baby... *
我想我坠入爱河了
* I think I'm falling in love *
哦,宝贝
* oh, baby... *
莱利?
Riley?
啊?
Yeah?
我想说
I was just saying,
我通常不喜欢和任何人见面
I don't usually enjoy meeting, well, anyone,
但和你聊天真的很开心
but it was really nice talking to you.
是啊
Yeah.
再见,赫伯
See you, Herb.
我不明白
I don't understand it.
现在是我该行动的时候
Now is when I should be
建立我的事业,你知道吗?
building my career, you know?
而不只是幻想某个陌生人
Not just fantasizing about some stranger.
而且,我不需要一个男人
Plus, I don't need a guy
让你快乐 是啊是啊
to make you happy. Yeah, yeah.
你还没到吗?
Aren't you there yet?
我迷路了
I'm lost.
我不知道这是不是个好主意
You know, I don't know if this is a good idea.
我不知道我该如何适应这里
I'm not sure how I'm going to fit in here.
那就不要
Then don't.
“既然你生来就出类拔萃,为什么要融入社会呢?”
"Why fit in when you were born to stand out?"
玛雅·安杰洛?
Maya Angelou?
苏斯博士
Dr. Seuss.
嗯,我得走了。
Um, I gotta go.
好的 爱你 再见
Okay, love you. Bye.
不是,我知道,我知道
No, I know, I know.
所以我对他说
So I said to him,
“卡尔,如果你下班后想去喝酒
"Carl, if you wanna go drinkin' after work,
至少你能做到
least you can do
去学校接孩子
is pick up the kids from school.
见鬼,我不管你带不带他们走
Hell, I don't care if you take 'em with you,
只要我不需要带他们就行”
as long as I don't hafta get 'em."
哦!我再打给你
Oh! I'll call you back.
你一定是莱利吧!
You must be Riley!
内特告诉我要留意你
Nate told me to keep an eye out for ya.
那个近藤麻理惠
That Marie Kondo
说要让自己置身于能给你带来快乐的事物中
says to surround yourself with things that bring you joy.
明戈给我带来快乐
Mingos bring me joy.
来吧
Come on.
我喜欢你的西装 -谢谢
I love your suit. -Thank you.
我受够了
I'm tired
你质疑我所说的一切
of you questioning everything I say.
也许你还没注意到,我是这里的负责人
In case you haven't noticed,I am in charge here,
所以收拾好你的东西,滚出去
so pack up your crap and get the hell out of here.
你被解雇了!
You're fired!
嘿,妈妈
Hey, Ma.
你看起来真漂亮,菲妈妈
Don't you look nice,Mother Faye.
电影精选列表