我们并不失望,我们只是感到惊讶
We're not disappointed, we're just surprised.
我也是 这是一个惊喜
Me too. This is a surprise.
里斯让我们坐头等舱
Rhys flew us first-class--
还有新鲜出炉的饼干
with fresh-baked cookies.
我们想加入高空俱乐部
We wanted to join the mile-high club--
但是我们决定等我们到了酒店
But we decided to wait till we got to the hotel.
一个套房♥ 不错
A suite, no less!
带按♥摩♥浴缸
With a Jacuzzi!
所有的泡泡!
All those bubbles!
好吧!谢谢你
Okay! Thank you for that.
哦,我很想念我们的聊天
Oh, I've missed our little chats.
我去拿点喝的吧?
Why don't I get us a drink?
是的 太好了 -我们开始吧
Yes. Great. -Let's do it.
享受吧
Enjoy.
我…
I'm...
我很高兴你来了
I'm so happy you're here.
是的,里斯为你做了这一切,真是太贴心了
Yeah, it was really sweet of Rhys to do all of this for you.
是啊 确实是
Yeah, it is.
你知道,我的父母不想要我
You know, my parents didn't want me
跟随你父亲去旧金山
to follow your father to San Francisco.
好几个月来,他们甚至不愿提到他的名字
For months, they wouldn't even use his name,
他们只是叫他“他”
they just calling him "Him".
真的吗?
Really?
他们认为我犯了一个大错误
They thought I was making a big mistake.
但我还是去了
But I went anyway.
因为我爱他
Because I loved him.
就在我被医学院录取后不久
And right after I got accepted to med school,
我怀了丹尼尔
I got pregnant with Daniel.
所以我把这件事搁置了
So I put it off.
等你出生的时候
And by the time you came,
已经太晚了
it was too far out of reach.
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
因为这是我自己的选择
Because it was my choice.
我有一份好工作
I had a good job,
有一个美满的婚姻
a good marriage,
还有两个健康的孩子
and two healthy children.
这才是最重要的
That's what mattered.
亲爱的,我为你骄傲
Honey, I'm proud of you.
但我不能看着你对自己撒谎
But I can't watch you lie to yourself.
不是说这个事情不重要
Not about something this important.
相信我,我是你妈妈
Trust me, I'm your mother,
妈妈爱你
and I love you.
靠过来
Come here.
嘿
Hey.
你们玩得开心吗? -是的!
You guys having a good time? -Yes!
是的
Yeah.
哦,你父亲和我
Oh, your father and I
要去舞池转一圈
are going to take a spin on the dance floor.
哦! 哦,是的。 -嗯哼
Oh! Oh, yes. -Mm-hmm.
是的,我答应请她跳舞 -对
Yes, I promised her a dance. -That's right.
在舞池里 在这边
On the dance floor. Over here.
玩得开心
Have fun.
你给我妈妈留下了深刻的印象
You made quite the impression on my mother.
她无法再坐经济舱了
She can never fly Economy Plus again.
谢谢
Thank you.
然后…
And...
你知道的,谢谢你为…
you know, thank you for...
为我做的这些
all of this.
真的…
Really...
真的很好
really nice.
这是我们欢迎你加入这个家庭最起码的敬意
It's the least we can do to welcome you to the family.
其实,我想告诉你一件事
Actually, I wanted to tell you something.
检查 检查
Check, check.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我想是时候为这对幸福的夫妇干杯了
I think it's time to toast the happy couple.
哦,天哪
Oh, my god.
莱利
Riley.
莱利 没关系的
Riley. That's okay.
给你 宝贝
Here you go, sweetheart.
给你
Here you go.
嘿
Hey.
哦
Oh.
嗯,大家好
Um, hi, everybody.
谢谢你们的光临
Thank you guys for being here.
演讲!
Speech!
好的,是的,演讲
Okay, yeah, speech.
你知道
You know,
我爸爸总是说
my dad always says,
“家庭是生命开始的地方,爱永远不会结束。”
"Family is where life starts and love never ends."
他可能是从一个表情包里看到的
He probably got it off of a meme.
他花在Instagram上的时间太多了
He spends way too much time on Instagram.
嗯,但这是真的
Um, but it's true.
我真的很幸运我的父母都很关心我
I'm really lucky to have parents who care about me.
即使他们对我期望很高…
Even when they expect a lot from me...
…我仍然能感受到他们的爱
...I still feel their love.
我很感激你
And I'm so grateful
被这个新家庭所拥抱
to be embraced by this new family.
然后我…
And I...
只是…
There's just...
我一直没有对你们完全坦白
I haven't been completely honest with you guys.
或者我自己,真的
Or myself, really.
我有些话想说
And there's something that I wanted to say.
是的,所以我
Yeah, so I--
艾米丽
Emily.
是你
It's you.
一直都是你
It's always been you.
和莱利的事,是个错误
This thing with Riley, it was a mistake.
我们喝醉了
We were drunk,
我们甚至没有意识到我们在做什么
we didn't even realize what we were doing
直到一切都太迟了
'til it was too late.
对不起,艾米丽
I'm sorry,Emily.
我是个傻瓜
I was a fool.
当你为了安德鲁离开我时,我很害怕
When you left me for Andrew, I was afraid--
你是对的
You're right.
你是个傻瓜
You are a fool.
我几周前和安德鲁分手了
I broke up with Andrew weeks ago.
是吗?
You did?
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你怎么能这样对莱利? 在她做了那么多事之后!
How could you do this to Riley? After everything she's done!
嘿,嘿 等等,等等 不,不,停下
Hey, hey. Wait, wait. No, no, stop.
我知道他不爱我 没关系
I know that he doesn't love me. It's okay.
你知道?
You do?
是啊
Yeah.
我也不爱他
I don't love him either.
所以这只是…
So this was just...
一个大笑话?
a big joke?
内特是我的朋友
Nate's my friend.
一场大游戏?
A big game?
没有 这就是我想告诉你的
No. This is what I was trying to tell you.
你还不明白
You don't understand--
不,你知道吗
No, you know what,
我明白,我在这里待得越久
I understand that the more time I spend here,
我就越记得当初为什么离开
I remember why I left.
里斯,等等 等等
Rhys, wait. Wait!
是的,内特说菲好多了
Yeah, Nate said Faye's doing better,
所以那…
so that's...
…那很好
...that's good.
医生,他们同意私人家庭护理了
The doctors, they agreed to private home care.
嗯,但她可能会…
Um, but she could be...
电影精选列表