休养一阵子
convalescing for a while.
听起来她会没事的
Sounds like she'll be okay.
你有里斯的消息吗?
Have you heard from Rhys?
嗯…
Um...
没有
no.
你好! -莱利!
Hi! -Riley!
我给你带了点东西
I got you something.
谢谢你,莱利!
Thank you, Riley!
不用客气,宝贝
You're welcome,sweetheart.
这是什么?
What's this?
只是一些让你开始的东西
Just something to get you started.
谢谢!
Gracias!
不客气
You're welcome.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
她好吗?
How is she?
她时好时坏
She's drifting in and out.
那是莱利吗?
Is that Riley?
你好!
Hi!
你要走了吗?
Are you leaving?
是的
Yeah.
你疯了吗?
Are you insane?
奶奶!又来了! -她以前这么做过?
Grandma! Not again! -She's done this before?
很多次
Many times.
嗯,总得有人给你点教训吧!
Well, someone has to knock some sense into you!
菲阿姨
Auntie Faye
你还好吗?
you're okay?
泰德…
Ted...
做个有用的人
make yourself useful
给我一杯加冰的波本威士忌
and get me a bourbon on the rocks.
好的,女士
Yes, ma'am.
至于你
And as for you
在我的家乡
where I come from,
我们为自己想要的东西而战
we fight for what we want.
而不是夹着尾巴逃跑
Not run away from it with our tail between our legs.
我
I
里斯不想和我有任何瓜葛,所以
Rhys doesn't want anything to do with me, so.
他不知道他想要什么
He doesn't know what he wants.
他忙着逃离这个小镇
He's too busy running away from this town,
这个家庭
this family.
他需要一些东西
He needs something
一个可以相信的人
someone to believe in.
我不知道在哪儿能找到他
I don't know where I'd find him.
你知道的
You know.
你还在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
去找到他!
Go find him!
真的吗?
Really?
你听到她说的了
You heard her.
你还在等什么? 去找到他
What are you waiting for? Go find him.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得她找不到他
I don't think she's gonna find him.
闭嘴吧,泰德
Shut up, Ted.
你好!
Hi!
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hi.
你好 -所以,嗯…
Hi. -So, um...
我的一生
All my life,
我…
I've...
我没有辜负这些期望
I've lived up to these expectations
我的朋友,我的家人…
of my friends, my family...
我自己
myself,
然而你是第一个
and you're the first person
在很长一段时间里
in a long time
没人看到真正的我
who has seen me for exactly who I am.
我从没想过
And didn't expect a thing.
我看到你了
I do see you.
这么长时间以来第一次
For the first time in a long time,
我觉得有人也看到了我
I feel like someone sees me, too,
我意识到这是多么难得
and I realize how rare that is.
我…
I...
雇了个律师
hired a lawyer.
我不能继续和内特结婚了
I can't stay married to Nate.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
让我们许个愿吧 -好的
Let's make a wish. -Okay.
你还在这儿
You're still here.
是啊,我想我会在这儿多待一会儿
Yeah, I figured I'd stick around a while.
你不会又晕了吧?
You're not gonna faint again, are you?
没有
No.
很好,因为我…
Good, 'cause I...
我有一个惊喜
I have a surprise.
你奶奶打电♥话♥来了,是吗?
Your grandma called, didn't she?
有一种明显的可能性
There's a distinct possibility.
爱会在清晨降临
* Love will be there in the morning *
如果今晚你能和我在一起
* If you'll be with me tonight *
电影精选列表