你为什么不告诉我你是谁?
Why didn't you tell me who you were?
你为什么不告诉我你结婚了?
Why didn't you tell me you were married?
哦,我的孩子们又回到家里了,真好
Oh, it's so nice having my boys back in the house again.
你不怕我们最终会自相残杀吗?
You're not afraid we'll end up killing each other?
哦,好吧
Oh, well,
这是一种明显的可能性
that's a distinct possibility,
但我愿意冒这个险
but it's a risk I'm willing to take.
顺便恭喜你
Congrats, by the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
我指的是内特
I was referring to Nate.
很明显,他得到了更好的结果
Clearly, he got the better end of the deal.
你为什么要这么说?
Why'd you have to go and say that?
她觉得我很有魅力
She thinks I'm a catch.
没人认为你是个抢手货,内特
No one thinks you're a catch, Nate.
我觉得你很有吸引力,内特
I think you're a catch, Nate.
我看到你把妈妈的戒指给她了
I see you gave her mom's ring.
你又没在用
It's not like you were using it.
回家真好
It's good to be home.
你拿的是什么?
What do you got in there?
抱歉
Sorry.
比如,什么?
Like, what?
尸体
Dead bodies.
哦,就在上面
Oh, it's just up here.
我们去吧
And off we go.
哦,小心
Oh, watch out.
小心一点 -我没事!
Be careful. -I'm okay!
好的…
Okay...
一切就绪
everything's set up.
你可以住客房♥
You can take the guest room.
好吧 -除非你想睡懒觉
Okay. -Unless you want to sleep in
不 不
No, no.
因为已婚的人,他们住在同一个卧室里
'Cause married people, they stay in the same bedroom.
我们并没有真正的结婚
We're not really married.
这个… 客房♥很完美
That's-- the guest room is perfect.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是…
This...
你妈妈的戒指
is your mom's ring.
可你没提过这件事
You didn't mention that.
谢谢你信任我
Thank you for trusting me with this
虽然我们…
while we...
你知道的,做这个
you know, do this.
这是真的…
It's really...
没问题
Not a problem.
是为了艾米丽,对吧?
It was for Emily, huh?
你打算求婚吗?
Were you going to propose?
我们一直在努力
We've been trying
保持异地恋
to keep things going long-distance.
她本来要飞去参加毕业典礼的
She was supposed to fly out for graduation,
但是她前一晚打电♥话♥来
but she called the night before,
然后说…
and said...
她已经有了别人
she'd met someone else.
噢!
Oh!
好吧 所以你才喝得这么醉
Okay. That's why you got so drunk.
她厌倦了被人认为理所当然
She was tired of being taken for granted.
她说,嗯…
She said, um...
她说我不够欣赏她
she said I didn't appreciate her enough.
她是对的 我搞砸了
She was right. I blew it.
好吧,内特,这是
Okay, Nate, it's--
不,莱利,没关系
No, Riley, it's fine.
她继续前进
She moved on.
我也应该这样
So should I.
你知道的 我也许可以在这里种一两株植物
You know, I could probably get a plant or two in here.
你懂的
You know,
让空间暖和起来
warm up the space.
我不打算在这里呆太久
I don't plan on staying here long.
你做过销♥售♥工作吗?
Have you done any work in sales?
嗯,我在城市服装店工作过
Well, I worked at Urban Outfitters
当我还是个青少年的时候
when I was a teenager during the summer.
这算吗? -是的
Does that count? -Yeah.
所以她知道怎么卖♥♥给瘾君子
So she knows how to upsell stoners.
这对我们来说再合适不过了
It's perfect for us.
我觉得你不明白
I don't think you understand
你会让自己陷入什么境地
what you're getting yourself into.
我爸爸想找个替罪羊
My dad is looking for anyone to blame.
他有点精神错乱了
And he's a bit unhinged.
我想我自己可以处理,里斯
I think I can handle myself, Rhys.
我有工商管理硕士学位
I have an MBA.
你为什么总是攻击他?
Why do you always attack him?
你为什么总是为他辩护?
Why do you always defend him?
从我们还是孩子的时候,他就一直这样,你知道的
You know he's been this way since we were kids.
他认为全世界都在和他作对
He thinks the world is against him.
七年级,夏令营,激光枪战
Seventh grade, summer camp, laser tag,
没有人想加入他的队伍
no one wanted to be on his team
因为如果可怜的小瑞西赢不了
because if poor, little Rhysie didn't win,
他就会大发雷霆
he was furious.
他总是抱怨他的背心坏了
He'd always complain that his vest wasn't working.
我的背心不管用
My vest was not working.
不管他被击中多少次
No matter how many times he got hit,
他总是拒绝离开比赛
he always refused to leave the game.
背心有缺陷
Faulty vest.
我想有些人期望得到一个奖杯
I guess some people expect a trophy
只是为了展示
just for showing up.
里斯,你父亲要见你
Rhys,your father wants to see you.
嗯,进展顺利
Well, that went well.
嗯…
Well...
这是你在这附近很少看到的东西
there's something you don't see much around here.
是的
Yeah.
不,不,不,不 它们很漂亮
No, no, don't, don't. They're beautiful.
我是德马库斯 来自运营部
I'm Demarcus. From Operations.
莱利
Riley.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
嗯…
Um...
嗯,我能帮你什么忙吗?
well, how can I help you?
嗯,内特想让你去卧底
Well, Nate wants you to go undercover,
调查雪松瀑布商店
scope out the Cedar Falls store.
哦,好的
Oh, okay.
哇,嗯…
Well, um...
让我看看我的时间表
let me check my schedule.
她说,假装她有一个时间表
She says, pretending she has a schedule.
抱歉,是的
Sorry, yeah.
卧底? 这太令人兴奋了
Undercover? That's-- that's exciting.
我有什么背景故事吗?
Do I have, like-- like a backstory?
还是伪装?
Or a disguise?
冷静点 维罗妮卡·马尔斯
Simmer down, Veronica Mars.
我告诉经理了
I told the manager
你从孟菲斯调过来了
you've been transferred from Memphis.
然后,你要穿这些
And you'll wear these.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我知道,亲爱的
I know, honey.
不要试图解释它 这是浪费时间
Don't even try to explain it. It's a waste of time.
就像看高尔夫球一样
Like watching golf,
或者吃甘蓝
or eating kale.
我的理论是
My theory is,
他们在70年代就设计出来了
they designed them back in the '70s
防止工人勾搭
to prevent workers from hooking up.
我猜效果还不错
I'm guessing it worked out pretty well.
享受吧!
Enjoy!
很高兴认识你!
Nice to meet you!
小心!
Heads-up!
电影精选列表