14个
14.
它的名字叫“和凯莉·拜纳姆一起寻找幸福”
It's called "Find Your Bliss With Kaylee Bynam."
所以我召集了我的队员
So I get my squad together,
然后我们谈论女性赋权
and we talk about female empowerment.
你知道的,就像对自己的高♥潮♥负责一样
You know, like being responsible for your own orgasm.
菲妈妈,享受性♥爱♥并没有错
Mother Faye, there's nothing wrong with enjoying sex.
亲爱的
My dear,
早在你出生之前,我就拥有了自己的性高♥潮♥
I was owning my own orgasm long before you were born.
有些事情最好留给自己去做
Some things are best left to yourself.
我还带来了客人
I also bring on guests.
上周,我和一个写科幻色情小说的女孩聊天
Last week, I talked to a girl who writes sci-fi erotica.
不仅仅是柯克船长和斯波克先生在一起
And not just Captain Kirk getting it on with Mr. Spock.
很有格调
Classy stuff.
好吧,所以这是一个视频播客,人们都订阅它?
Okay, so it's a video podcast and people subscribe to it also?
从世界各地
From all over.
甚至是监狱里的男人
Even men in prison.
特别是监狱里的男人
Especially men in prison.
是的,也许关于播客的讨论已经够多了,宝贝
Yeah, maybe that's enough talk about the podcast, babe.
我提议大家干一杯
I'd like to propose a toast.
内特
Nate,
我真为你骄傲
I'm real proud of you.
抱歉我没能参加毕业典礼
Sorry I couldn't make it to the graduation.
谢谢,爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
回到家真好
It's good to be home again.
我们同舟共济
We're in this together.
干杯 -干杯
Cheers. -Cheers.
我不知道你为什么这么快就结婚了
I don't know why you had to get married so fast.
没有家人在
No family.
没有她我不会搬回来
I couldn't move back without her.
莱利对我来说很特别
Riley's very special to me.
好吧,这并不能解释为什么
Well, now, that doesn't explain why
我知道百来特已经有60多年的历史了
I understand that BuyRite's been around for over 60 years?
那么你在斯坦福的重点是什么?
So what was your focus at Stanford?
社会意识营销
Socially-conscious marketing.
真的吗?
Really?
什么是社会意识营销?
What is socially-conscious marketing?
这都是胡说八道
It's a lot of nonsense, that's what.
亲爱的…
Honey...
不,它是
No, it's a--
它使消费者与公♥司♥建立联♥系♥
it allows consumers to connect with companies
以一种更有意义的方式
in a more meaningful way.
所以,就像威瑞森对科技行业的女性一样
So, like Verizon with women in tech,
或者是多芬积极的身体形象广♥告♥
or Dove's positive-body-image ads.
那是穿内衣的胖子,对吗?
That's the fatties in the underwear, right?
确实
Really,
这就是一大堆清醒的公♥关♥
it's a load of woke PR is what it is.
我想公♥司♥
I think companies
有责任
have a responsibility
尽他们所能去改善社会
to better society in any way that they can.
我的公♥司♥提供工作机会
My company provides jobs.
我们还没有得到足够的赞誉
We don't get anywhere near enough credit for that.
你做得到税收优♥惠♥,不过
You do get tax breaks, though,
离开城镇
which leaves towns
学校和紧急服务的资金就减少了
with less money for schools and emergency services.
莱利的意思是我们的品牌需要改头换面
What Riley's trying to say is our brand needs a makeover.
她的观点对我们的市场部很有价值
Her perspective will be valuable to our marketing department.
有吗?
Will be?
孩子,你稍等一下
You just hold on a minute there, son.
我想…
I think...
公♥司♥需要一双新鲜的眼光
the company could use a fresh pair of eyes.
你知道的
You know,
百来特显然不能与网络公♥司♥竞争
BuyRite obviously can't compete with online companies
提供免费送货,所以
offering free delivery, so.
有一条新闻快讯
There's a news flash.
你是说我们应该集中注意力
You're saying we should concentrate
如何把顾客带进商店?
on bringing customers into the stores?
是的
Yes.
锡达福尔斯曾经是我们最好的销♥售♥点之一
Cedar Falls used to be one of our best outlets,
但它刚刚经历了五年来最糟糕的季度
but it just had its worst quarter in five years.
如果你说的是赠品的话
Now, if you're talkin' about give-aways--
这不是噱头,爸爸
It's not about gimmicks, Dad.
我们需要重振这个品牌
We need to revitalize the brand.
你知道的,改善零售体验
You know, improve the retail experiences,
吸引更年轻的顾客
bringing in younger customers.
与社交媒体影响者合作的空间很大
There's a lot of room to pair with social-media influencers.
我给你锡达福尔斯门店
I'll give you Cedar Falls.
母亲
Mother
想出一个计划来扭转局面
Come up with a plan to turn things around
然后我们再谈
and we'll talk.
因为领导能力很重要
And because leadership skills are important,
我已经叫里斯回来了
I've asked Rhys to return.
什么?
What?
什么,里斯要加入百来特?
What, Rhys is joining BuyRite?
只是为了让董事会高兴
Just to keep the Board happy.
一旦我们稳固了基础
Once we're back on solid ground,
他可以去他想去的地方
he can go where he damn well pleases.
里斯是谁?
Who's Rhys?
我告诉过你里斯的事 还记得吗?
I told you about Rhys. Remember?
你不知道内特有个哥哥吗?
You didn't know that Nate had a brother?
没有
No.
抱歉 我错过了晚餐,奶奶
Sorry I missed dinner, Grandma.
嗨
Hi.
让我直说了吧
So let me get this straight
奶昔先生,你的梦中情人
Mr. Milkshake, the man of your dreams,
是你丈夫的兄弟吗?
is your husband's brother?
是的 也不是
Yes. Well, no.
我不知道
I don't know.
别笑了
Stop laughing.
这并不好笑
This isn't funny.
哦,我该怎么办?
Oh, what should I do?
我想不起来…
Off the top of my head...
提前取消婚约!
move up the annulment!
我不能动它
I can't move it up.
嗯,因为这有点有趣
Well, because this is kind of interesting.
计划是我们必须工作
The plan is we have to be working.
另外,他奶奶很酷
Plus, his grandma's very cool.
莱利?
Riley?
是的,你得走了
Yeah, you gotta go.
拜纳姆先生
Mr. Bynam.
你好
Hi.
我不知道你在玩什么把戏,小姐
I don't know what kind of game you're running here, missy.
我想你想错了 我
I think you have the wrong idea. I
你不必是天才
You don't have to be a genius
看到内特在你的掌控范围内
to see that Nate's in over his head,
所以摊牌吧
so cards on the table.
我要当爷爷了吗?
Am I gonna be a grandpa?
什么?
What?
哦,不是
Oh, no.
不 不 我没有
No, no. I'm not...
怀孕,所以
pregnant, so.
好吧,那我就付你婚前协议里的钱
Okay, then I will pay whatever is in your prenup.
额…
Uh...
哦,我的上帝
Oh, sweet Jesus.
拜纳姆先生,我…
Mr. Bynam, I...
我不想要你的任何东西
I don't want anything from you.
真的 我…
Really. I'm...
内特认为百来特值得拯救
Nate thinks BuyRite is worth saving,
然后
and...
我可以帮忙
I can help.
我要…
I'm gonna...
电影精选列表