嗨 - 嗨
Hi. -Hi.
抱歉 - 什么?
Sorry. -What?
什么? -我们在哪里?
What? -Where are we?
哦…
Oh...
我们在拉斯维加斯
We're in Vegas.
拉斯维加斯?
Vegas?
我们在拉斯维加斯
We're in Vegas.
我的手指上戴着一枚戒指
There's a ring on my finger.
哦,不
Oh, no.
等等,我们结婚了?
Wait, did we get married?
误婚
终于获得(MBA)工商管理硕士学位!
To finally getting that MBA!
哇
Whoo!
工商管理硕士!
MBA!
第一步
Step one
商学研究生学院
graduate business school.
第二步
Step two
征服世界!
conquer the world!
大胆思考,赢得大奖!
Think big, win big!
我的姐妹莱利要让灯塔美国为之倾倒
My girl Riley is going to dazzle Beacon America
凭借她的营销能力!
with her marketing prowess!
是啊,能被人注意到就算我走运了,所以
Yeah, I'll be lucky if I'm even noticed there, so.
你要去约会吗
Would you rather go on a date
跟那边那个帅气的绅士
with that handsome,strapping gentleman over there,
或者 内特?
or Nate?
好吧,这并不公平
Okay, well, that's not really fair,
因为那家伙超级性感
because that guy's super-hot,
而内特是个好人
and Nate's a nice guy.
“灯塔美国的首席财务官被捕”
"Beacon America CFO arrested."
“大众陪审团已经起诉
"A grand jury has indicted
一家体育用品巨头的首席财务官
the CFO of a sporting-goods giant,
灯塔美国
Beacon America,
贪污 8000 万美元
for embezzling $80 million
在过去五年里”
over the past five years."
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
不
No.
所以所有的招聘都被搁置了?
Okay, so all hiring is on hold?
对,我本来下周就应该开始的
Right, I was supposed to start next week,
所以这不可能
so that can't be.
我会…
I would...
在吗?
Hello?
你看起来需要一个 “公”
You look like you needed some "compny".
公♥司♥
"Compa-nee."
谢谢,内特
Thanks, Nate,
但我真的不想说话
but I don't really feel like talking.
你知道的 我只是想要些其他人都想要的
You know, I just want what everyone else wants.
我想要一份不烂的工作
I want a job that doesn't suck.
我想还清我的贷款
And I want to pay off my loans,
然后我想要…
and I want...
也许一栋房♥子
maybe a house.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不需要白色的栅栏
I don't need, like, a white picket fence
或是在车道上挂着丝带的雷克萨斯
or a Lexus in the driveway with a ribbon.
你打算做什么?
What are you going to do?
我的家族企业正在经历一段艰难的时期
My family business is going through a rough patch.
我爸爸指望我回家
Dad's counting on me to come home,
去帮他扭转局面
help turn things around.
他们需要你的能力
They could use a dose of what you've got.
她花了好几年时间
She spent years
试图让我成为一名医生
trying to get me to become a doctor.
为什么不呢?
Why didn't you?
血管迷走神经性晕厥
Vasovagal syncope.
你是说下面有什么问题吗?
You mean something's wrong down there?
什么?不
What? No.
“血管迷走神经”意味着我的血压下降
"Vasovagal" means that my blood pressure drops.
我猜,当我经历创伤时,我会晕倒
I faint when I experience trauma, I guess.
比如你看到血?
Like if you see blood?
是啊
Yeah.
是的,我就会晕倒
Yeah, I'm just down.
血液,恐惧
Blood, fear.
任何能触发我应激或条件反射的东西
Anything, really, that triggers my fight-or-flight reflex.
你最不想要的就是无聊
The last thing you want is boring.
是吗?
Really?
为了不无聊!
To not being boring!
很高兴看到
It's nice to see
嫁给我的想法让你恶心
the idea of marrying me makes you nauseous.
不恶心 想吐
Not nauseous. Nauseated.
我是说,就像
I mean, just, like,
我不是这个女孩
I'm not this girl.
我不会在拉斯维加斯昏过去然后结婚
I don't get blacked out in Vegas and get married.
我就是那个被锁在图书馆里的女孩
You know, I'm the girl who gets locked in the library
因为我学习时间太长了
because I was studying too long.
是啊,我也不做这种事
Yeah, I don't do this stuff either.
我这辈子都在和同一个女孩约会
I've been dating the same girl my whole life.
是我高中时的女朋友
It's my high-school girlfriend.
我们毕业后就分手了
We broke up after graduation
大四的时候又复合了
and got back together senior year of college,
我们一直在努力
and we've been trying
事实上,从那以后,我们就开始异地恋了
to make it work long-distance ever since, actually.
这听起来很复杂
That sounds really complicated,
我觉得我们应该换个时间再谈
and I feel like we should unpack that at a different time.
是啊
Yeah.
听着,我不明白。这是怎么发生的?
Look, I don't understand. How could this happen?
我不知道 内特
I don't know, Nate.
我不知道
I don't know.
我记得的最后一件事
The last thing I remember
是你在…
is you were...
你在想说服我
you were trying to convince me
帮你扭转家族生意
to help turn your family business around.
是啊,那很傻,对吧?
Yeah, that was silly, huh?
天啊,我的家人
Oh, my god, my family,
他们会吓坏的
they're gonna freak out.
我是说,我们必须离婚
I mean, we have to get divorced.
对 是的
Right. -Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
我们必须 对
We have to-- -Right.
不过,如果你仔细想想
Although, if you think about it,
这一点也不傻
it's not that silly at all.
不是婚姻的部分 我们肯定会让它失效的
Not the marriage part. We'll obviously get it annulled.
显然
Obviously.
但你很聪明,足智多谋
But you're smart and resourceful.
这正是我们需要做的
That's exactly the kind of exec we need.
什么?
What?
莱利,只是
Riley, just--
我跟你说,这是个好机会
I'm telling you, it's a big opportunity.
如果你能花点时间考虑一下我的话
If you'd just take the time to consider what I'm saying.
等等,等等,等等,等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait,hold on.
你是说真的吗?
Are you asking me for real?
是的,我确定
Yes, I am.
不,我是西海岸女孩
No, I'm a west-coast girl.
你知道吗?
You know?
我喜欢去马林徒步旅行
I like to go hiking in Marin.
在永利餐厅吃猪肉包
And eat pork buns at Wing Lee's.
我觉得我不适合你的…
I don't think I'm gonna fit in with your...
田纳西州的小家族企业
little family business in Tennessee.
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you know what I mean?
是的
Yeah.
如果你改变主意了
If you change your mind,
会有一张票等着你的
there'll be a ticket waiting for you.
如果我在做案例分♥析♥法
If I were doing a case-method analysis,
我会说A
电影精选列表