像六月里的桃子一样漂亮
Pretty as a peach in June.
看来我们又失去了一位营销副总裁
I see we lost another Marketing VP.
他所做的一切就是抱怨他的预算
All he did was gripe about his budget.
我告诉他如何省钱
I told him how to save money.
我让他在竞选中利用凯莉
I told him to use Kaylee in the campaign.
二手车经销商让他们的妻子出现在广♥告♥中
Used car dealers feature their wives in ads,
不是全国性的品牌
not national brands.
我有自己的YouTube频道
I do have my own YouTube channel.
你没有地方要去吗?
Don't you have somewhere to be?
儿子,我们又要面临一个季度的亏损了
Son, we are already facing another quarter in the red.
你♥爸♥爸会很失望的
Your daddy would be so disappointed.
随你怎么说 妈
Look all you want, Ma.
你不会在上面找到他的
You won't find him up there.
这位年轻女士是来见内特的
This young lady's here to see Nate.
他说把她带到这里来
He said to bring her in here.
呃…
Uh...
这可能是个错误
this is probably a mistake.
我在找内特·费舍尔
I'm looking for Nate Fisher.
那是我的孙子
That's my grandson.
纳撒尼尔·费舍尔·拜纳姆
Nathaniel Fisher Bynam.
我是他爸爸,老纳撒尼尔
I'm his dad, Nathaniel Sr.,
但是在这里大家都叫我“巴克”
but 'round here everybody calls me "Buck".
拜纳姆?
Bynam?
就像业主一样…
As in the owners of...
百来特百货公♥司♥?
BuyRite Department Stores?
嗨
Hi.
抱歉,我在开电♥话♥会议
Sorry, I was on a conference call.
莱利,你还好吗?
Riley, are you okay?
百来特是你的家族企业吗?
BuyRite is your family business?
是啊
Yeah.
噢!
Oh!
温妮
Winnie!
赫伯!赫伯! 你抓住赫伯了吗?
Herb! Herb! Did you catch Herb?
他没事 -它好吗?
He's fine. -He's okay?
是啊
Yeah.
我想你吃了那种素食百吉饼
I think you had one of those vegan-bagel things.
血管迷走神经
Vasovagal.
是的,谢谢
Yes, thank you.
我记得你说过你的姓是“费舍尔”
I thought you said that your last name was "Fisher".
我在学校用我妈妈的名字来减少别人的注意
I used my mom's name in school to attract less attention.
明白
Gotcha.
那么,儿子,你想跟我们谈谈吗?
So, son, you wanna catch us up here?
是的,爸爸,这位是莱利·史密斯
Yeah, Dad, this is Riley Smith.
我们是商学院的同学
We went to business school together.
你好
Hi.
这是我的祖母,菲
And this is my grandmother, Faye.
你好
Hi.
欢迎来到锡达福尔斯 -谢谢
Welcome to Cedar Falls. -Thank you.
这么说你是来参观的?
So you're here for a visit?
是的
Yeah.
事实上,她是来生活的
Well, actually, she came to live.
我们结婚了
We're married.
我以为你说我们要取消婚姻关系
I thought that you said we were getting an annulment.
我很抱歉让你措手不及
I'm sorry I blindsided you with all that.
爸爸一直这么飘忽不定,董事会冻结了所有招聘
Dad's been acting so erratic, the board froze all hiring.
所以,这是唯一能让你加入的方法
So, the only way to bring you in
如果我们的婚姻再持续一段时间
is if we stay married just for a little longer.
百来特?
BuyRite?
我不同意百来特的政策
I don't agree with any of BuyRite's policies.
所有的
At all.
那就帮忙改变他们
Then help change them.
听着,百来特曾经是一个很好的工作场所
Look, BuyRite used to be a great place to work.
但是这个行业变了
But the industry's changed.
自从妈妈去世后,我们不得不关闭了80家店
Since Mom died, we've had to close 80 stores.
这还没完呢
We're not done.
显然,你…
Well, you obviously...
不能关闭博伊西店
can't shut down Boise.
50英里内什么都没有
There's nothing for 50 miles.
你会转身离开
You'd just be turning your backs
在最需要你的客户身上
on the customers who need you the most,
你会制♥造♥一个公♥关♥噩梦
and you'll be creating a PR nightmare.
你瞧瞧? -别那样看着我
You see? -Do not look at me like that.
你双方都了解
You understand both sides.
我们将提供丰厚的薪水
We'd offer a generous salary.
和我一起住免房♥租
Living rent-free with me,
你可以很快还清你的贷款
you could pay off your loans in no time.
你是想贿赂我吗?
Are you trying to bribe me?
不是
No.
因为它起作用了 -很好
'Cause it's working. -Great.
哦,这是工作
Oh, it's working.
不,它不只是工作
No, it can't work.
我不能为百来特工作 这是
I can't work for BuyRite. This is
我不能去我的父母那里
I can't go to my parents.
我爸爸可能不能再工作了
My dad might not be able to work much longer.
欢迎回来 艾米丽
Welcome back. -Emily!
哦,有人在健身?
Oh, someone's working out?
哦,只是一些间歇训练
Oh, it's just some interval training.
嗨 -嗨 我是艾米丽
Hi. -Hi. I'm Emily.
企业传播和推广总监
Director of Corporate Communications and Promotions.
哦,很高兴认识你
Oh, nice to meet you.
另外是内特的前女友
And Nate's old girlfriend.
我是莱利
I'm Riley.
我…
I'm...
内特的…
Nate's...
妻子,我想
wife, I guess.
你结婚了吗?
You're married?
这是非常即兴的
It was very impromptu.
必须是
Musta been.
你甚至没有时间给她买♥♥戒指
You didn't even have time to get her a ring.
呃,是的…
Uh, yeah...
实际上我有的
I actually have it.
在她的包里
It's in her purse, yeah.
刚刚在调整尺寸
It was just getting resized.
旅游,所以
Traveling, so.
是啊
Yup.
内特其实说了很多关于你的事
Nate actually has said a lot about you.
真的吗? -是的
Really? -Yeah.
他从来没提过你
He never mentioned you.
内特
Nate,
你能告诉艾米丽吗
can you tell Emily
安德鲁又送来了一束花?
another bouquet arrived from Andrew?
那个男孩真是个可爱的家伙
That boy is such a cutie-patootie.
谢谢你,温妮
Thank you, Winnie.
安德鲁·贝克?
Andrew Baker?
高中足球队长
High-school football captain.
是啊
Yeah.
他的… 是那么体贴
He's... so thoughtful.
你知道的 我们应该去吃晚饭
You know, we should go to dinner.
我们四个
The four of us.
是吧 会很有趣的,对吧?
Yeah. It would be fun, right?
是的
Yeah.
真好
Great!
这就是你长大的地方?
This is where you grew up?
听着,我知道这对每个人来说都不容易
Look, I know that was a lot for everyone.
他们只是需要一个机会来更好地了解你
They just need a chance to get to know you better.
我们很普通
We're normal.
他们会爱你的
They'll love you.
你普通吗?
You're normal?
是啊
Yeah.
这里大概有15个车♥库♥
There's, like,15 garages here.
电影精选列表