你为什么不告诉我? -你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me? -Why didn't you tell me?
等一下 里斯,我本来要
Hold on one second. Rhys, I was going to--
哦,莱利,亲爱的,等等
Oh, Riley, honey, wait.
里斯!
Rhys!
里斯!我
Rhys! I--
她去哪儿了?
Where did she go?
嘿
Hey.
她有多生气?
How mad is she?
还记得你造火山的时候,妈妈警告过你
Remember when you built that volcano,and Mom warned you
不要在房♥子里爆发?
not to erupt it inside the house?
还有番茄酱喷得到处都是?
And ketchup sprayed all over the good carpet?
这更糟糕
This is worse.
糟糕得多
Much, much worse.
爸爸,灯塔失败的时候我很尴尬
Dad, I was embarrassed when Beacon fell through.
我需要一份工作
I needed a job,
内特说
and Nate said
让我进入公♥司♥会更容易些
that it would be easier to bring me into the company
如果我们结婚了
if we were married.
所以你只是在假装?
So you're just pretending?
是的
Yeah.
这在当时看来是个好主意
It seemed like a good idea at the time.
现在…
And now...
事情并不像我计划的那样发展
it is not working out the way I planned.
我不知道该怎么办
And I have no idea what to do.
另外,他爸爸正在想办法解雇我
Plus, his dad is looking for any way to fire me.
莱利
Riley,
我从没见过你在战斗中退缩
I've never known you to back down from a fight.
不要现在开始
Don't start now.
谢谢 我爱你,爸爸
Thanks. Love you, Dad.
我也爱你,莱利
I love you, too, Riley.
不,我不在乎我爸爸说什么
No, I don't care what my father says.
我们不是在回购股票
We're not doing a stock buy-back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
说句公道话
In all fairness to Buck,
每件大码泳衣都可以免费享受一个月的
a free month of Weight Watchers
慧俪轻体服务
with every plus-size swimsuit
这是个好主意
was a good idea.
但是我们应该让顾客自己注册
But we should've let customers sign up for it themselves.
你想试着做点好事…
You try to do something nice...
我不知道她住在店里
I had no idea she was living in the store.
她真的是个好人
She's a really good person
她很擅长她的工作
and she's great at what she does.
让我来处理
Let me handle it.
…仅仅安抚顾客是不够的
...It may not be enough to appease to satisfy customers.
为了帮助处理后果
To help deal with the fallout,
PR的头脑风暴选项
PR's brainstorming options
就像让一个品牌大使做有针对性的新闻报道
like having a brand ambassador do targeted press.
我绝不会做任何伤害公♥司♥的事
I would never do anything to harm this company.
或者这个家庭
Or this family.
我相信
I believe that.
…大号♥的选择
...Plus-size options.
说到这里,我把它交还给你,巴克
And with that, I hand it back to you, Buck.
百来特最初是一家家族企业
BuyRite began as a family company.
随着岁月的流逝,这个家庭不断壮大
Over the years, that family grew.
但事情变得非常复杂
But it gets real complicated
当我们为一个不是亲属的人开门时
when we open the door to someone who's not kin.
现在
Now,
我父亲教过我
my father taught me
一个员工最重要的品质
that the most important quality in an employee
忠诚
is loyalty.
正因为如此
And it's because of that--
我们要感谢
we'd like to acknowledge
艰苦工作和奉献的
the hard work and sacrifice
你们所有人
of all of you
是他们让这个行业继续发展
who have kept this business going.
母亲…
Mother...
要解决问题并不容易
It won't be easy to fix what's wrong.
但是巴克和我有信仰
But Buck and I have faith
百来特的下一代
in the next generation of Bynams.
现在,内特,莱利和里斯
Right now, Nate, Riley and Rhys
正在打磨一个雄心勃勃的计划
are polishing an ambitious plan.
我们期待着揭开它的面纱
And we look forward to unveiling it
在下次股东大会上
at the next shareholders' meeting.
谢谢大家的光临
Thank you all for coming.
今天就到这里吧
That will be it for today.
刚刚发生了什么事?
What just happened?
我想我们被标记了
I think we got tagged.
好吧
Okay...
我们要做的第一件事
first thing we do
加快建筑计划
is we expedite the architectural plans.
让他们为菲模拟一个3D模型渲染
Let's have them mock up a 3D rendering for Faye.
你应该和艾米丽谈谈
And you should talk to Emily.
我们应该组织焦点小组来改善客户服务
We should run focus groups to improve customer service.
里斯
Rhys,
让德马库斯生成生产率报告
have Demarcus generate productivity reports
这样我们就可以扩大部门了
so we can expand the departments
这些都能产生最高的收入
that are yielding the highest revenue.
然后我会回顾一下市场分♥析♥
And then I will review the marketing analytics,
然后我会开始制♥作♥情绪板
and then I'll get started on the mood boards
为了新的审美
for the new aesthetic.
嗯,我猜她在指挥
Well, I guess she's running point.
好吧,这只是简单的废话
Okay, so this is just low-tech spitballing,
但根据艾米丽的推广想法
but based off of Emily's promotional ideas,
我想出了一个临时方案
I kind of came up with some temp print ad ideas.
这是…
This...
这些真的很好
These are really good.
这是可行的
This could work.
是啊
Yeah.
巴克不会喜欢的
Buck won't like it.
是的,我知道给百来特重塑品牌
Yes, I know rebranding BuyRite
就像给公鸡穿上袜子
is like putting socks on a rooster.
你在这里太久了
You've been here too long.
该死,我也是
Damn, so have I.
安德鲁一定担心得要命
Andrew must be worried sick.
我想我们都该回家了
Guess we should all head home.
嗯,实际上,没有
Well, actually, no.
里斯和我有一些预算方面的事情要商量
Rhys and I have some budget stuff to go over,
然后我再去见你
so I'll just meet you.
好吧,是的
All right, yeah.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你需要做一个成本效益分♥析♥
You'll need a cost-benefit analysis
为了那个提案
for that proposal.
好吧
Okay.
这…是什么…
And... what's...
这是什么?
what's this?
哦,嗯
Oh, um,
德马库斯和我
Demarcus and I,
我们模拟制定了一个管理培训计划
we mocked up a management training program.
你知道,员工可以做的事情
You know, something employees can do
在他们的午休时间
during their lunch break.
这太有野心了
That's rather ambitious.
是的,好吧
Yeah, well,
你知道的,尽力去做
you know, shoot for the fences.
我太累了
I'm so tired.
我可以给你看一些东西吗?
Can I show you something?
我妈妈创造了这个
My mom created this
作为员工在漫长的一天后逃避的地方
as a place for employees to escape after a long day.
我到这里来是想了很多
I come up here to think a lot.
聪明的女人
Smart woman.
电影精选列表