提醒他们为什么要一直回来
remind them why they keep coming back.
非常好
Very nice.
然后明天,我们将走进商店
And tomorrow, we'll walk through the store.
来看看我们的新产品区
And behold our fabulous, new produce section.
现在,这些新的货架上
Now, these new shelves
有条形码扫描器
have barcode scanners
当供应不足时
that gauge when supplies are running low,
他们通过手♥机♥上的应用程序通知同事
then they notify the associates via an app on their phone.
泰德?
Ted?
当这些变化发生时
And when these changes go through,
这些智能推车
these smart carts
允许顾客上传他们的购物清单
will allow customers to upload their shopping lists.
无线系统
The wireless system
跟踪每一件放入购物车的物品
tracks every item placed in the cart,
然后允许顾客直接付款
then allows customers to pay for it directly,
这减少了结账时排队的人数
this reducing lines at check-out.
另外,他们还会推荐一些额外的商品
Plus, they recommend additional items
对顾客
to customers,
这使购买♥♥量增加了20%
which increases purchases by 20%.
为了支付这笔费用
And to pay for it,
我们已经和许多全国性的品牌合作了
we've partnered with a number of national brands
他们的产品会在顾客
whose products appear on the screen
走过每个通道时出现在屏幕上
as shoppers move down each aisle.
我们已经更新了我们的休息室
So we've updated our breakroom,
给员工更多的理由在那里吃午饭
giving employees more reason to eat lunch there,
从而增加效率
which increases productivity.
而且我们扩大了管理培训
And we've expanded our management training,
创立了伊丽莎白·费舍尔奖学金
creating the Elizabeth Fisher Scholarships,
这样有前途的兼♥职♥者就能完成大学学业
so promising part-timers can finish college
并成为团队的领导者
and become team leaders.
因为我们需要我们的员工
And because we want our employees
能够照顾他们的家庭
to be able to take care of their families,
我们将帮助补贴日托所的费用
we're going to help subsidize the cost of daycare.
我们不能那样做
We can't do that.
这会使我们破产的
It'll bankrupt us.
我们太多的预算花在招聘新员工上了
Too much of our budget goes to recruiting new hires.
研究表明
And research shows
负担得起的托儿服务
that affordable childcare
可以降低员工流失率
results in lower employee turnover.
非常令人钦佩
Very admirable.
见鬼的令人钦佩
Screw admirable.
妈妈,你知道那要花多少钱吗?
Mama, do you have any idea how much that will cost?
嗯,我们得到的免费宣传会抵消一部分损失
Well, some of it will be offset by the free publicity we'll get.
艾米丽正在组织一场全国性的运动
Emily's put together a nationwide campaign.
正确生活 百来特
Live Right, BuyRite.
人们想要感觉良好
People want to feel good
关于他们正在购买♥♥的东西
about the purchases they're making,
这种忠诚会传递给他们的孩子
and that loyalty is passed on to their children.
所以你真的要纵容他们了
So you're really going to indulge them
在这个该死的鬼地方?
in this bleeding-heart crap?
推出百来特需要一个巨大的信念飞跃
Launching BuyRite required a big leap of faith.
我们要求你们再做一次
And we are asking you to do that again--
相信我们能赢得新一代的信任
trust us to win over the trust of the new generation.
出色地执行计划
An excellent execution of a plan.
大家干得好!
Well done, everyone!
那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell was that?
什么?你不喜欢?
What? You didn't like it?
我们说好了
We agreed.
你要破坏他们
You were going to sabotage them.
我付了你很多钱
I paid you plenty.
是的,你做到了
Yes, you did.
但是里斯给我的钱更多
But Rhys paid me more.
哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
有其父必有其子
Chip off the old block.
他们很喜欢
They loved it.
哦,莱利,我真为你骄傲
Oh, Riley, I'm so proud of you.
你还没和里斯谈过吗?
You haven't talked to Rhys yet?
我不知道这是否有任何意义
I don't know if there's any point.
他说服自己他不在乎
He's convinced himself he doesn't care.
但你认为他知道吗?
But you think he does?
我知道这听起来很老套
I know it sounds corny,
但我真的相信
but I really do believe
真正的爱是你的灵魂
that true love is your soul's recognition
对另一个灵魂的认同
of its counterpoint in another.
艾米莉·狄金森?
Emily Dickinson?
婚礼傲客
Wedding Crashers.
我该走了
I should go.
内特要带我去乡村俱乐部吃饭
Nate's taking me to dinner at the country club.
噢
Oh!
好吧
Okay.
试着玩得开心点 -是的
Try to have fun. -Yes.
哦 嘿
Oh. Hey.
你爱上我的孙子了,是吗?
You're in love with my grandson, aren't you?
只是不是你结婚的那个人
Just not the one you're married to.
额…
Uh...
你知道只要你和内特在一起
You do know that as long as you're with Nate,
他不愿承认自己的感受
he won't admit his feelings.
好吧,嗯…
Okay, well...
你带我来做客就是为了让艾米丽吃醋,对吧?
you brought me as your guest to make Emily jealous, right?
不是
No.
真的吗?
Really?
你不想惹她生气
You didn't want to make her angry
所以她会回心转意?
so she'd come crawling back?
好吧,也许是
Okay, maybe,
但是,听着
but, look,
她不再爱我了,所以
she doesn't love me anymore, so.
你确定吗?
Are you sure about that?
惊喜吧!
Surprise!
不是我
Wasn't me.
什么?
What?
里斯想了想
Rhys thought of it.
因为你从来没有受到过正式的接待
Since you never had a proper reception.
玩得开心
Enjoy yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
菲看起来就像胖狗身上的跳骚一样开心
Faye looks about as happy as a tick on a fat dog.
过来
Come here.
哦 -快来
Oh. -Come on.
哇…
Well...
这是无法预测的
there's no predictin'
你的策略是否会在全国范围内奏效
whether this strategy of yours is gonna work nationwide.
哇,我想我们得等着瞧了
Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see.
…我才不管几点了呢
* ...What time it is I don't care *
当你的手指抚过我的头发
* When you're runnin' your fingers through my hair *
所以让我们的爱继续…
* So let's let our love go on... *
嘿,你们两个!说“火烈鸟”!
Hey, you two! Say "flamingo"!
火烈鸟! -火烈鸟!
Flamingo! -Flamingo!
你不必这么做的 谢谢你!
You didn't have to do this. Thank you.
我们还没有结束
We are not done yet.
妈妈!爸爸!
Mom! Dad!
你们来了! -你好,亲爱的!
You guys are here! -Hi, sweetheart!
你好吗?
How are you?
嗨
Hi!
嗯,这是…
Um, this is...
嗯,这是内特
Well, this is Nate.
哦!嗨,内特! -你好
Oh! Hi, Nate! -Hi.
很高兴认识你,内特 -我也很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, Nate. -Nice to meet you, too.
我… 我…
I'm... I...
很抱歉我没有告诉你
I'm sorry that I didn't tell you.
我只是…
I just...
你知道,我不想让你失望
You know, I didn't want you to be disappointed.
电影精选列表