景色很美
It's quite the view.
是啊
Yeah.
丹尼尔过去常常教我星座
Daniel used to teach me about the constellations.
我希望他在这里
I wish he was here.
但是,你知道,我想他会很自豪的
But, you know, I think he'd be really proud
我们所做的
of what we're doing.
是啊
Yeah.
听着,莱利…
Look, Riley...
我知道你的意思
I know you mean well,
但这家公♥司♥,是艘正在下沉的船
but this company-- it's a sinking ship.
你 你救不了它
You--you can't save it.
所以你所做的只是迁就我?
So what you've been doing is just humoring me?
不,我支持你
No, I'm supporting you.
我只是不想看到你把希望寄托在这件事上
I just don't want to see you get your hopes up on this.
好吧
Okay.
嗯
Hmm.
你知道,你不能把世界拒之门外
You know, you can't shut the world out
只是因为事情没有成功
just because things didn't work out
就像你计划的那样,对吗?
the way you planned, right?
实际上我对你做了研究
I actually did my research on you,
当你创办公♥司♥时
and when you started your company,
房♥地♥产♥市场失去了控制
the housing market was out of control,
所以你买♥♥了老房♥子
so you bought old buildings
你把它们变成了公♥寓♥
and you turned them into apartments
这样你的员工就可以有更多负担得起的住房♥
so that your employees could have more affordable housing.
那纯粹是一个商业决定
That was purely a business decision.
没错
Exactly.
因为你知道好的职业道德造就好的生意
Because you know good ethics makes for good business.
我猜这是你妈妈教你的
I'm assuming that your mom taught you that.
很明显
It is clear
她把她的心和灵魂都投入到了这个公♥司♥
that she put her heart and soul into this company,
这就是你回来的原因
and that is why you came back.
你想让她看到你这样吗?
Would you want her to see you like this,
只是在倒数日子直到你做了什么?
just counting down the days until you're done?
还是假装你不在乎
And pretending like you don't care
关于…
about...
…这一切?
...anything?
莱利?
Riley?
莱利…
Riley...
噢,糟了
Oh, crap.
就这些?
This all you got?
嗯,我还在努力
Well, I'm still working on it.
嗯,干得快点
Well, work faster.
我要她尽快离开这里
I want her outta here as soon as possible.
祝你生日快乐
* Happy birthday to you *
生日快乐,亲爱的妈妈…菲阿姨
* Happy birthday, dear Mama ...Auntie Faye *
祝你生日快乐
* Happy birthday to you *
谢谢! 它很漂亮
Thank you! It's beautiful.
看来你明年需要一个更大的蛋糕,奶奶
Looks like you're gonna need a bigger cake next year, Grandma.
很有可能
There's a distinct possibility,
但只要我还在这里
but as long as I'm still here,
我可以自己切蛋糕
I can cut my own cake.
谢谢你
Thank you.
让我来拿烟花
Let me take the sparklers.
不要烫伤你的手指
Don't burn your fingers.
一个又大又旧的角饰怎么样
How about a big, old corner piece
给你最爱的侄子?
for your favorite nephew?
你是我唯一的侄子,泰德
You're my only nephew, Ted.
嘿
Hey.
你以为我不会发现吗?
Did you think I wouldn't find out?
呃,什么?
Uh, what?
你骗内特嫁给你
You tricked Nate into marrying you.
你只是看上了他的钱
You're just after his money.
这是…
That's...
这不是真的
that's not true.
我就是不明白他为什么会上当
I just don't get why he fell for it.
你完全不是他喜欢的类型
You're not exactly his type.
发生了什么事?
What's going on?
这个小拜金女
This little gold-digger--
她不仅身无分文
she's not only flat-broke,
她还负债累累
she's deep in debt.
她的父母甚至连房♥子都没有
Her folks don't even own their home.
莱利
Riley.
莱利…
Riley...
莱利
Riley.
他在说我的家人
He's talking about my family.
负债
Being in debt.
你知道我有斯坦福的工商管理硕士学位吗?
You know that I have an MBA from Stanford?
我有伯克利大学的学位
I have a degree from Berkeley,
他把我说得像垃圾一样
and he's talking about me like I am trash.
这不是钱的问题,莱利
This isn't about the money, Riley.
不是钱的问题?
It's not about the money?
你在说什么? 这当然是钱的问题
What are you talking about? Of course, it's about the money.
没有 他害怕你
No. He's afraid of you.
好吧
Okay.
莱利,他害怕了
Riley, he's afraid
我奶奶会喜欢你的主意
that my grandma's going to like your ideas.
那个 那个董事会
That--that the Board
会对他失去信心
is going to lose confidence in him
然后把他赶出去
and force him out.
董事会会认为我是个无名小卒
The Board thinks I am a nobody.
他们根本不在乎我要说什么
They don't care about what I have to say.
他们不在乎 他们才不管呢!
They don't care. They don't care!
他们在乎,莱利,因为你在谈判桌上有一席之地
They care, Riley, because you have a seat at the table.
作为内特的妻子,你会得到公♥司♥的股份
As Nate's wife, you get a share of the company.
听着…
Look...
那天晚上,我…
the other night, I...
是啊,我不应该吻你
Yeah, I shouldn't have kissed you.
对不起,我…
Sorry, I...
你是我妈妈之后唯一一个…
You're the only person since my mom...
…实际上可以带来改变
...that can actually make a change.
我们这里需要你
We need you here.
我需要你在这里
I need you here.
接下来
Next,
根据我们最近的收入报告
based on our most recent revenue reports,
我们重新调整商店的布局
we restructure the stores' layout,
打造最成功的部门
making the most successful departments
最容易接近
the easiest to access.
我们还重新命名了食品杂货部门
We also rebranded the grocery department,
使它更现代化,对顾客更友好
making it more modern and customer-friendly,
有各种各样的新鲜水果和蔬菜
with a wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables,
还有一个指定的地方放即食食品
and also a designated area for ready-to-go meals
为我们忙碌的顾客
for our busy shoppers.
我们重新命名的另一个特点
Another feature of our rebrand
重新启动我们的显示器和调色板
is the reboot of our displays and our color palette.
你知道,我们想让我们的顾客看到
You know, we want our customers to see
百来特真的发生了变化
that there's been a real change here at BuyRite.
所以,正如你所看到的
So, as you can see,
最需要的改进
the most requested improvements
是灵活的回报
are flexible returns,
扫码付款
scan-and-go checkout,
还有路边接送
and curbside pick-up.
但是,在一天结束的时候
But, at the end of the day,
百来特最大的优势 是我们消费者的忠诚度
BuyRite's biggest strength is our consumer loyalty.
在线调查显示
Online surveys show
68%的顾客
that 68% of customers
在百来特购物超过20年了
have been shopping at BuyRite for over 20 years.
所以,就像我妈妈常说的
So, as my mom always says,
在任何良好的关系中
in any good relationship,
给事物增添情趣是很重要的
it's important to spice things up,
电影精选列表