啊…
Ah...
* Volare *呜-哦* Cantare * Ta-re *嗨,笨蛋*嗨,笨蛋*呜-哦-哦-哦* Nel blue——
* Volare * Whoa-oh * Cantare * Ta-re * Hiya, suckers * Hiya, suckers * Whoa-oh-oh-oh * Nel blu--
啊…那个可笑的盒子有什么重要的?
Aw... What--what's so important about that ridiculous box?
我是说,你怎么能看这个,你知道——那个盒子甚至在我睡觉的时候陪伴着我。
I mean, how can you watch that when you know-- that box keeps me company even when I'm sleeping.
事实上,这是唯一一个我不需要为了让它开心而一直乱搞的盒子。
In fact, it's the only box I don't have to screw all the time to keep it happy.
上帝!你知道,你很粗鲁。
God! You know, you're crude.
你是个粗鲁的混♥蛋♥。你又虚荣又庸俗,你是个骗子,上帝知道你是什么!
You're a crude bastard. You're vain and vulgar, you're a liar, God knows what you are!
是吗?我是个十足的绅士。
Yeah? I'm a perfect gentleman.
什么,你要去哪儿?
What--where are you going?
业务。
Business.
凌晨两点半?
2:30 in the morning?
什么?我不明白。什么样的生意?
What? I don't understand. What kind of business?
这是女人的事吗?女人吗?
Is it woman business? Woman?
给,拿着这个。
Here, take this.
不。不。
No. No.
把它。
Take it.
不,不…不。
No, no...no.
听着,你想整晚爬墙吗?
Look, you want to climb walls all night?
你想在学校里扮骚吗?
You want to drag ass in school?
这就是你想要的吗?嗯?
Is that what you want? Huh?
这是什么?把它。
What is it?Take it.
这是什么?
What is it?
的安♥眠♥药♥。哦,好的…安♥眠♥酮♥。
'Lude.Oh, nice... Quaalude.
让你迅速堕落。
Brings you down fast.
我会保持联♥系♥的。
I'll keep in touch.
好吧,什么时候?
Well, when?
无论何时。
Whenever.
如果你再迟到……去死吧。
If you're late again... Kiss my ass.
我做到了。
I did.
哦……哦……哦,不……
Oh... oh... Oh, no...
向他们解释一下。
Explain it to them.
停止。
Stop.
保持安静。
Be quiet.
坐下。
Sit.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
我道歉。
I apologize.
我迟到了。
I'm late.
昨晚我吃了一颗药来帮助我入睡。
Last night I took a pill to help me sleep.
那药太厉害了,我简直不敢相信。
The pill was so strong that I-- I don't believe it.
我不相信你。
I don't believe you.
我得回家了。他怎么样了?
I gotta go home.How is he?
我得回家了。我得喂孩子。
I gotta go home. I gotta feed the baby.
看在上帝的份上,从昨晚开始,我就断断续续地在这里。
I've been here off and on, for God's sakes, since last night.
你为什么不打电♥话♥给我——我打了!
Why didn't you call me--I did!
9点。没有人回家。
9:00. Nobody home.
稍后——忙,忙,忙。
Later-- busy, busy, busy.
所以我打电♥话♥给接线员,我说“插♥进♥去”。
So I called the operator, I say "cut in."
她告诉我电♥话♥断了。
she tells me the phone's off the hook.
我今天早上打电♥话♥,还是没人在家。
I call this morning, still nobody home.
和妈妈在一起,好吗?
Stay with mom, huh?
他怎么样了?
How is he?
妈妈……在上帝的手中。
Mama... In God's hands.
我能见见他吗?
Can I see him, please?
特蕾莎,好久不见了。
Well, Theresa, it's been a long time.
手术前,我和你父亲好好聊了聊。
Before the operation, we had a nice chat, your father and I.
他告诉我这个好消息。关于你那个了不起的年轻人。
He told me the good news... about that wondrous young man of yours.
看来你选对人了。
It seems you picked the right man.
我试着联♥系♥你。
I tried to reach you.
他们知道吗?
Do they know?
24小时。
24 hours.
知道吗?
Know what?
知道吗?
Know what?
什么?
What?
如果是恶性的。
If it's malignant.
我送你回家好吗,邓恩夫人?
Can I give you a ride home, Mrs. Dunn?
如果不太麻烦的话,我想先去教堂。
If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to go to church first.
你真了不起,你知道吗?
You're really something, you know that?
你真了不起。你是怎么做到的?
You are really something. How did you manage it?
天啊,你简直就是我们家的一员了。
Jesus, you're practically one of the family.
我父亲的掌上明珠,兄弟们,我母亲从未有过的儿子……我想帮忙。
Apple of my father's eye, buddies, my mother's son she never had... I wanted to help.
为什么? !为什么有麻烦的时候,你总是在现场?
Why?! Why is it when there's trouble, you're always Johnny-on-the-spot?
你就是这样得到快♥感♥的吗,吃瘸子?
Is that how you get your kicks, feeding off of cripples?
你心烦意乱。我明白了。
You're upset. I understand.
你很担心,你很孤独。
You're worried, and you're lonely.
独自一人!
Alone!
我是一个人,不是寂寞!
I'm alone, not lonely!
而且很沮丧,你也让我很沮丧。
And depressed, and you're depressing me.
你能理解吗?
Can you understand that?
这地方一点都不像你。
This place isn't like you at all.
一点也不。
Not at all.
跟我一模一样。
It's exactly like me.
尤其是这样。
Especially this.
你曾经有过那样的女人吗?
You ever had a woman that way, hmm?
你有女人了?
You got a woman?
那你的那些福利案呢?
How about some of those welfare cases of yours?
那些害怕的,颤抖的,乞求帮助的女人?
All those scared, trembling women begging for favors, hmm?
我明天要去医院。
I'm going to the hospital tomorrow.
哈!你当然会的。
Ha! Of course you will.
如果你想搭车…嘿…我希望你留在这里。
If you want a lift-- Hey... I want you here.
在这里。
Right here.
或者你不喜欢女人。
Or maybe you don't like women.
也许你会——闭嘴!
Maybe you go--Shut up!
你不喜欢伤害别人,那你为什么要这么做?
You don't like to hurt people, so why do you do it?
我明天6点来接你。
I'll pick you up at 6:00 tomorrow.
晚安,各位。
Good night.
哈,哈……什么?
Heh, heh...what?
恶性?我吗?不。
Malignant? Me? No.
那是谣言,亲爱的。
That's rumor, sweetheart.
就是这样。
That's all it is.
医生的莫名其妙。
Doctor's mumbo-jumbo.
我一周后就回来上班。
I'll be back at work in a week.
凯瑟琳亲爱的我会对你撒谎吗
Now, Katherine, love, would I lie to you?
没有什么痛苦能让我大难不死。
No affliction's going to bury me before my time.
包括前列腺或其他状态,对吧?
That includes the prostate or any other state, huh?
哦……等一等。不要……消失。
Oh... Hold on. Don't... go away.
哦!
Oh!
你好。
Hello.
哈,哈……托尼?
Ha, ha... Tony?
托尼?
Tony?
喂?
Hello?
你还在吗?
Are you still there?
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
是的,是的。你的声音也在水下。
Yes, yes. You sound underwater, too.
嗯?
Huh?
我不能,你在,你在咯咯笑。
I can't-- you're--you're gurgling.
哈,哈……我是什么?
Ha, ha... Well, am I what?
不,不。我很好。我很好。
No, no. I'm fine. I'm fine.
但电♥话♥几乎被淹没了。
But the phone practically drowned.
现在,不要走开。
Now, don't go away.
你不要走开。
Don't you go away.
好吧。你能听到我说话吗?
Okay. Can you hear me?
托尼?
Tony?
嘿。托尼,你能——哦。
Hey. Tony, can-- Oh.
托尼,别走了。
Tony, now, just don't go away.
嗯…嗯…
Mm...mm... Mm? Hm?
不。
No.
只是…只是几乎。
Just...just barely.
是的。几乎没有。
Yeah. Barely.
嗯,那么…你为什么不过来呢?
Well, uh, so... why don't you come on over?
不,不。这是詹姆斯。
No, no. It's James.
电影精选列表