好吧,艾米。
okay, Amy.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
哦。你是艾米的弟弟吗?我,我才不读那些乱七八糟的东西。
Oh. Are you Amy's brother? I'm-- I don't read that mess.
好的,艾米。
Wonderful, Amy.
我也爱你。
I love you, too.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
再见。
Good-bye.
好了,现在……嘿…是吗?是吗?
Okay, now... Hey... Yes? Yes?
我能感觉到。
I can feel it.
然后说出来。
And say it.
Mul-ti-ply。
Mul-ti-ply.
这是更好的。
That's better.
那——那很好。
That's--that's pretty good.
我们再试一次。现在…看。
We're gonna try again. Now... look.
Mmm-mul……mmm-mul……ti ti…好。
Mmm-mul... mmm-mul... ti...ti... Good.
厚度。
Ply.
厚度。
Ply.
那很好。
That's very good.
好吧。现在…mmm-mul……mul……ti ti…ply.ply。
Okay. Now... mmm-mul... mul... ti...ti... ply.ply.
哦。
Oh.
是的,我看过那部电影。
Yeah, I seen the movie.
那个帕西诺,他很厉害,对吧?
That Pacino, he's somethin', huh?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hm.
你一个人吗?
You alone?
啊哈。
Uh-huh.
你经常来这里吗?
You come here a lot?
我不知道。
I don't know.
你是好的。
You're okay.
这里的其他人都是狗,但你还好。
You know, most of the others in here are dogs, you know, but you're okay.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我会给你一个你无法拒绝的条件。
I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse.
哦,真的吗?
Oh, really?
你和我在床上,对吧?
You and me in bed, right?
是吗?
Yeah?
我为什么不能拒绝呢?
Why can't I refuse, huh?
你会错过你一生中最棒的做♥爱♥机会。
You'd be passing up the best fuck of your life.
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
啊哈。
Uh-huh.
好吧,嗯…那样的话……
Okay, well, uh... in that case...
嘿,弗兰基。嘿,Ricky-Do。
Hey, Frankie.Hey, Ricky-Do.
嘿,伙计,生意怎么样?
Hey, man, how's business?
比利,宝贝。
Billy, baby.
嘿,糖。回头见。
Hey, sugar. Catch you later.
九月见。
See you in September.
再见,丹尼尔。再见。
Bye-bye, Daniel.See you later.
祝你今天愉快,谢谢。
Have a nice day.Thanks.
祝你过得愉快。再见,艾琳。
Have a nice day.Bye, Erin.
祝你夏天愉快。
Have a nice summer.
祝你假期快乐。
Happy vacation to you.
劳动节后再见。
See you after Labor Day.
好吧,好吧。
Oh, okay, okay.
艾米,这些是给你的饼干。
Amy, these are cookies for you.
好吧。
Okay.
我是邓恩小姐。
My name is Miss Dunn.
我的名字是……邓恩。
My name is Miss... Dunn.
邓恩。是的。
Dunn. Yeah.
你做到了。你说话。
You did it. You spoke.
太好了,艾米。这是美妙的。
That's wonderful, Amy. That's wonderful.
现在,让我们再试一次。
Now, let's try it again.
我的…名字。是……小姐……邓恩。
My... name... is... Miss... Dunn.
她做到了。
She did it.
她说。她实际上——我们走吧。
She spoke. She actually-- Let's go.
嗯,等。
Well, wait.
今天下午,你觉得她能和我在一起吗?
This afternoon, do you think she could stay with me?
今天对我们俩来说都是特别的一天。
Today's sort of a special day for both of us.
谢谢。
Thanks.
嘿。
Hey.
规则。我迟到了。
Rules.I'm late.
你管这叫活着?
You call this livin'?
当你和你的孩子靠福利生活时——哦,天哪,动物园里的动物吃得更好。
While you and your children live on welfare-- Oh, man, animals in the zoo eat better.
不够你们三个吃的,对吧?
There's not enough for the 3 of you, right?
所以你的男性朋友必须离开…那个人留下来了。否则他们会切断你的福利,而没有福利你就无法抚养你的孩子。
So your man friend has to leave... The man stays.Or they'll cut off your welfare, and without welfare you cannot support your children.
你试着抚养两个孩子,他们的父亲去了某个我不知道的地方。
You try to raise 2 kids whose father went someplace, I don't know where, on rules.
你试试在外面为了你那该死的规则工作一整天半夜。
You try working all day and half the night out there on your damn rules.
现在,我有权得到某样东西,那东西就是那个人。
Now, I got a right to somethin', and that somethin' is that man.
那个人留下来了。
And that man stays.
亲爱的,你去哪儿了?
Honey, where you been?
你把你妈妈吓得半死。
You scared your mama half to death.
哦,那不是很漂亮吗?
Oh, ain't that a pretty thing?
杰克逊太太,我现在怎么办?
Mrs. Jackson, I'm--Now what?
她是老师,妈妈。
She's the teacher, Mama.
我儿子说……她说。
My boy said... she talked.
看,亲爱的?
See, honey?
上面有人爱你。
Somebody up there loves you.
我们明天早上好好长谈。
We'll have a nice long talk in the morning.
嗯…艾米,在这里。
Um... Amy, here.
嗯…杰克逊太太,打扰一下。
Um... Mrs. Jackson, excuse me.
如果——如果艾米有她自己的助听器——我知道那很贵——但是在学校,她会学得更快,在家里,她也不会被拒之门外。
If--if Amy had her own hearing aid-- I know they're very expensive-- but at school, she'd learn so much faster, and at home, she wouldn't be shut out.
你能想象她听到笑声会是什么感觉吗?
Can you imagine what it'd be like for her to hear laughter?
我最近也没听过。
Ain't heard it lately myself.
你是个好女人,但你听到他说的了。
Hey, you're a nice lady, but you heard the man.
他拔掉了插头……没有福利,没有学校,什么都没有。
He pulls the plug... no welfare, no school, nothin'.
他?
Him?
他。
Him.
什么?杰克逊太太有个情人。等。那又怎样?
What? Mrs. Jackson's got a lover. Wait. So what?
你和你的福利机构也反对做♥爱♥吗?
You and your welfare got something against fucking, too?
我不在乎她是不是有50个情人,但如果其中一个开始靠她的福利过活对,小艾米就完蛋了,对吧?
I don't care if she's got 50 lovers, but if one of them starts livin' off her welfare-- Yeah, little Amy goes down the drain, right?
听着,你为什么要怪我?
Look, why are you hanging this on me?
因为是你在幕后操纵,这就是原因。
Well, because you're pulling the strings, that's why.
爱总会找到出路的,对吧?
Love will find a way, right?
你关心艾米?
You care about Amy?
你以为我为什么在福利部门工作?
Why do you think I work in welfare?
好吧,为什么?因为我是个差劲的自♥由♥主义者。
Okay, okay, why?Because I'm a lousy liberal.
我想拯救世界。
I wanna save the world.
哦,来吧。去他的世界。救艾米。
Oh, come on. Screw the world. Save Amy.
规则不是我定的。你做报告了吗?
I don't make the rules.You make the report?
如果我报道了真♥相♥好吧,那就撒谎。
If I reported the truth-- All right, then lie.
目的证明手段是正当的,对吧?
The end justifies the means, right?
如果这能让艾米留在学校,我愿意。
If it means Amy stays in school, yes.
呃,小姐……我想再见到你。
Uh, Miss... I'd like to see you again.
对什么?
What for?
嗯哼。喂?
Ahem. Hello?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
哦。
Oh.
哦,凯瑟琳。
Oh, Katherine.
哦,我感觉不太舒服。
Oh, I don't feel very well.
我不能再开车了。
I couldn't drive anymore.
冷吗?不冷。
Is it cold?No.
我好冷。
I'm so cold.
我知道。
I know.
哦。噢,我的直布罗陀之岩。
Oh. Oh, my Rock of Gibraltar.
上次我搞得一团糟,但这位医生应该是这行里最好的保险箱扒手。
You know, the last time I was a mess, but this doctor's supposed to be the best safecracker in the business.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
不是吗?
Isn't it?
这名字很适合做堕胎医生吧?
Isn't that a perfect name for an abortionist?
你告诉巴尼了吗?
Did you tell Barney?
但他疯狂地爱着你。
But he's crazy in love with you.
他根本不认识我
Mm. He doesn't even know me.
我们刚开始很好。
Oh, we started out just great.
不管我们做了什么,一切都很好。
No matter what we did, everything was great.
电影精选列表