是的。
Yeah.
为你的新工作干杯。
To your new job.
特里……嗯,晚上。
To Terry... hm, by night.
比如家庭电影?
Like home movies?
嗯,是的,我爱他们。
Mm. Yes, I love them.
我们去看孩子们玩吧。
Let's watch the kiddies play.
凯瑟琳?
Katherine?
进来。
Come in.
结核菌素。
Tst.
这么说你还活着,是吗?
Well, so you're alive, are you?
全都完好无损,是吗?
All in one piece, are you?
你整晚都跑哪去了?
Where the hell have you been all night?
好吗?凯瑟琳的地方。
Well?Katherine's place.
骗子!
Liar!
她暑假外出了。要我打电♥话♥给她吗?
She's away for the summer. You want me to call her?
做怎么了?
Do ya?
骗子!我打电♥话♥给布丽吉德。我报了警。
Liar! I called Brigid. I called the police.
我给医院打了电♥话♥
I called the hospitals.
你就这么忙着嫖♥妓♥连一分钟电♥话♥都抽不出来吗?
You're so damn busy whoring around you couldn't spare one minute to phone?
我应该说的,但是我做不到。
I should've, but I couldn't.
是啊,但你没有!我不能。
Yeah, but you didn't!I couldn't.
我们担心发生了什么事。
We was afraid something happened.
不知道该做什么,该去哪里……你没事吧?
Not knowing what to do, where to go... you all right?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hm.
我来准备早餐。
I'll fix breakfast.
妈。给你添麻烦了,我很抱歉。
Ma... I'm sorry for all the trouble.
我没想到。
I didn't think.
好吧,那你想想这个。
Well, you think of this, then.
只要你住在这所房♥子里,你就得遵守这所房♥子的规则。
As long as you live in this house, you'll live by the rules of this house.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
是的,爸爸。
Yes, Papa.
继续。走了。去准备早餐吧。
Go on. Go. Go fix breakfast.
好了,现在,在我被指责为暴君之前顺便说一句,我没有违反任何妇女神圣运动的规则烧掉她们的胸罩没有,爸爸。好吧,好吧。
All right, now, before I'm accused of being a tyrant or a-- by the way, I'm not breaking any of the rules of the woman's holy crusade to burn their brassieres-- No, Papa.Fine, fine, all right.
因为我走路去学校。
Because I walked to school.
我每天放学后都在煤场干活。星期六一整天。
I worked in a coal yard everyday after school... and all day Saturday.
一周12美元……我每天从这些钱中拿出两美分,在星期天的时候放进济贫箱。
$12 a week... out of which I kept 2 cents a day to put in the poor box on Sunday.
剩下的钱,你给你妈妈的。
The rest of the money--You gave your mother.
这是正确的。这比我要求你做的都要多。
That's right. Which is more than I ever asked you to do.
对你来说,那是食物,免费的。
For you, it's been food, free.
房♥租和衣服,免费。
Rent and clothes, free.
医疗,免费。电视,电♥话♥,这到底是什么意思?
Medicine, free. TV, telephone, the-- What--what the hell is this supposed to mean?
你是对的。
You're right.
如果我不能在你的规则下生活,我也不能,那我该走了。走?
If I can't live here by your rules, and I can't, it's time I went.Went?
去了哪里?与谁?在什么?
Went where? With who? On what?
一个人。我的地方。我的钱。我的规则。
Alone. My place. My money. My rules.
哦,一个人在强盗的天堂。
Oh, alone in mugger's paradise.
那太好了。现在我们可以日夜为你担心了。
Well, that's great. Now we can worry about you day and night.
啊,有道理,姑娘。做你自己。
Ah, make sense, girl. Be yourself.
我不能呆在这里做我自己。
I can't stay here and be myself.
是你全能的自我吗?如果不是你自己,那你到底是怎么来的?
Your almighty self, is it? If it wasn't yourself, just what the hell have you been around here?
你希望我成为什么样的人。
What you wanted me to be.
你知道你不是凯瑟琳
You're not Katherine, you know.
不可能。
Not by a long shot.
妈妈。
Mama.
再见,爸爸。
Bye, Papa.
你永远不会独自成功的。
You'll never make it alone.
她现在在这里。
She's here now.
是的,是的。昨晚也是。
Yeah, yeah. Last night, too.
我们开了个派对。
We had--well, we had sort of a party.
她当然会自己付房♥租。
Well, of course she'll pay her own rent.
爸,我会骗你吗?
Oh, Pa, would I lie to you?
她的教学工作下周开始。
Her teaching job starts next week.
暑期学校。
Summer school.
对吧?
Right?
是的,当然。我会盯着她的。
Yeah, of course. I'll keep an eye on her.
是的,我也爱你。再见。
Yeah, I love you, too. Bye-bye.
Ay-yi-yi。
Ay-yi-yi.
第一个月的房♥租。
First month's rent.
现在…你最需要的是……是一张床。
Now... what you need first and most... is a bed.
一张足够大的床。
A bed big enough for everything.
哦。
Oh.
现在…有些标志看起来很像,但是……“享受”——手打开。
Now... some signs look alike, but... "enjoy"--hands open.
“享受”。
"Enjoy."
“对不起。”
"Sorry."
“饿了。”
"Hungry."
“希望”。
"Wish."
类……了。
Class...dismissed.
早上好。
Good morning.
早上好。
Good morning.
我是邓恩小姐。
My name is Miss Dunn.
是吗?
Yes?
谢谢你!请再说一遍,说一遍。
Thank you. Once again, please, and speak.
我叫丹尼尔。
My name is Daniel.
很好,丹尼尔。
Very good, Daniel.
还有,你的名字。
And, uh, your name.
我是邦妮·霍珀。
I'm Bonny Hooper.
谢谢你,邦尼。
Thank you, Bonny.
我是Daniel Tu。
I am Daniel Tu.
很好,但是“too”的拼写是t-o-o。
Excellent, but "too" is spelled t-o-o.
你不。我姓屠。
T-u. My family name is Tu.
你姓屠。
Your family name is Tu.
我很抱歉。我道歉。
I'm sorry. I apologize.
丹尼尔·屠,对吧?
Daniel Tu, right?
好吧,好吧。
Okay, okay.
没有名字吗?没有名字吗?
No name? No name?
也许她很笨。
Maybe she's dumb.
哦,不,不,不,不。
Oh, no, no, no, no.
是聋子,不是哑巴。
Deaf, not dumb.
Dumb的意思是愚蠢。
"Dumb" means stupid.
你们都是非常聪明的学生。
You, all of you are very bright students.
她的名字叫艾米。
Her name is Amy.
哦,谢谢。
Oh, thank you.
艾米。
Amy.
现在,每个名字都有一个特殊的含义。
Now, every name has a special meaning.
嗯,“丹尼尔”
Um, "Daniel"
意味着法官。
means judge.
“漂亮的”
"Bonny"
意思是非常好。
means very good.
和“艾米”
And "Amy"
意味着……,至爱的人类。
means... beloved.
这意味着每个人都爱那个人。
That means that everyone loves that person.
"杰瑞"和"凯文"
"Jerry" and "Kevin,"
它们是什么意思?
what do they mean?
一分钟。等待。
One minute. Wait.
你忘记带助听器了吗?
Did you forget your hearing aid?
好吧。我们用学校的,好吗?
Okay. We'll use the school's, okay?
3除以9是——对的。
3 into 9 is-- that's...right.
很好,邦尼。很好。
Very good, Bonny. Very good.
嗯…等我们看看你拼写有多好,我们再玩一个数字游戏,好吗?
Um... after we see how good you are at spelling, then we'll play a game with numbers, okay?
嗯…
Um...
我喜欢你的名字。
I like your name.
你不用写,但是,求你了?
You don't have to write it, but, please?
嘿,每一个人。
Hey, everybody.
该走了。再见。
It's time to go. Bye-bye.
再见。
Bye.
再见。
Bye.
Ah-ah-ah-ah,哦,哦。
Ah-ah-ah-ah, oh-oh.
你忘了,丹尼尔。
You forgot, Daniel.
Bye-bye.Bye。
Bye-bye.Bye.
电影精选列表