逾越节快乐。
Happy Passover.
你一定是——特蕾莎。
You must be-- Theresa.
他一定是结婚了。
He must be married.
亲爱的,当一个男人不肯说出他的名字…邓恩女士吗?
Honey, when a guy won't give his name... Mrs. Dunn?
…他在球场上打篮球,斯科特拦住了他。
...basketball down the court, and Scott stopped him.
这一举动给了凯尔特人——亲爱的。噢,嗨。
That move gave the Celtics-- Sweetheart.Oh, hi.
嗨,妈妈。
Hi, Mom.
邓恩先生。
Mr. Dunn.
别再叫我爸爸了。
Just don't ever call me dad.
…7分的胜利和东部冠军。
...7-point victory and the Eastern Conference title.
在哪里?
Where?
什么时候?
When?
宝贝,宝贝。
Baby, baby.
你是怎么逃出来的?
How did you get away?
我说谎了。
I lied.
哦。
Oh.
我想知道,为什么我们做♥爱♥之后,我们从不说话,也不碰触什么?
I wonder, why is it after we make love, we never talk or touch or anything?
现在你生气了。
Now you're angry.
我没有生气。
I am not angry.
失望吗?
Disappointed?
我没有失望。
I am not disappointed.
我只是不能忍♥受刚上过一个女人就和她在一起。
I just can't stand a woman's company right after I've fucked her.
…在华♥莱♥士♥和杰克逊的支持下好morning.Yeah。
...and with the backing of Wallace and Jackson... Good morning.Yeah.
有足够票数的民♥主♥党代♥表♥大♥会♥你还好吗?
The democratic convention with enough votes-- You all right?
在学校没事吧?
Nothing wrong at school?
猜猜看。
Guess what.
我又怀孕了。2号♥在路上。
I'm pregnant again. Number 2 on the way.
我妈妈生了四个,都是男孩,都很完美。
My mother had 4, all boys, all perfect.
5,爸爸。
5, Papa.
你总是忘记莫林姨妈。
You always forget Aunt Maureen.
愿上帝让她的灵魂安息,原谅她。
God rest her soul and forgive her.
原谅什么?
Forgive what?
她做了什么?爸爸?
What did she do? Papa?
你怎么能指望我吃溏心蛋?
How the hell do you expect me to eat runny eggs?
你知道我甚至都不想看到溏心蛋。
You know I can't even stand to look at runny eggs.
哦,不,不,不,不。哦。
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Oh.
你是…谢谢你!
You are... thank you.
好。好。谢谢你!
Good. Good. Thank you.
特蕾莎,今天你来翻译好吗?
Theresa, will you interpret today?
嗯?哦。
Huh? Oh.
我买♥♥了。
I'll take it.
好吧。
Okay.
来吧。你能做到的。
Come on.You can do it.
所以再见了,至少在暑期学校开始之前。
So it's good-bye, at least until summer school begins.
我羡慕你的第一次教学经历。
I envy your first teaching experience.
如果那些孩子要学会读,学会写,学会理解,甚至学会说话,你是他们唯一真正的希望。
If those children are going to learn to read, to write, to understand, maybe even to speak, you're their only real hope.
如果你能教导一个失聪的孩子,你就触动了上帝。
If you can teach a deaf child, you have touched God.
乔和西尔维娅今天下午结婚了。
To Joe and Silvia-- married this afternoon.
祝贺你。
Congratulations.
你打算去哪里度蜜月?
Where are you going on your honeymoon?
拉斯维加斯。
Las Vegas.
不要损失太多的钱。
Don't lose too much money.
你没告诉我们。
You didn't tell any of us.
好极了,是的。
Terrific, yeah.
是的,亲爱的,是的。这些东西都能装进车里。是的。
Yes, dear, yes. It will all fit in the car. Yes.
我讨厌暑假,讨厌钓鱼,讨厌海滩。
I hate summer vacations, I hate fishing, I hate the beach.
参考书,字典,笔记,复写纸,核对,核对。啊。
Reference books, uh, dictionary, notes, carbon paper, check, check. Ah.
你的最后一张支票,付清了,除了我的感激。
Your last check, paid in full, except for my gratitude.
我什么时候能见到你?
When will I see you?
过吗?
Ever?
从来没有。
Never.
谁来代替我?
Who's taking my place?
没有人能代替你。
No one can take your place.
你是最敬业,最高效的——一样的,你会找到别人的。
You're the most dedicated, most efficient-- Just the same, you'll find someone else.
总有…别人。
There's always... someone else.
谁?
Who?
罗达?
Rhoda?
既然你上过她,你可能也受不了她了。
Now that you've fucked her, you probably can't stand her, either.
已婚男人的情妇吃醋可不是什么好运动的事。
It's not very sporting for the mistress of a married man to be jealous.
我没办法。
I can't help it.
谁说过爱情是一种运动?
and who ever said love is a sport?
啊,是的。
Ah, yes.
爱。
Love.
发生了什么事?我做了什么?
What happened? What did I do?
什么都没有。
Nothing.
我有口臭吗?
Is my breath bad?
我用错牙膏了吗?阻止它。
Do I use the wrong toothpaste?Stop it.
我的性别是不是太直了?告诉我你要什么。
Is my sex too straight? Tell me what you want.
什么!哦。
Nothing!Oh.
都结束了,就这样。
It's over, that's all.
我们在一起度过了一段美好的时光。
We had a long, fine thing together.
现在是时候向前看了,我们俩。
Now it's time we moved on, both of us.
血压下降。
Blood pressure dropping.
有人通知她的家人吗?
Anybody notify her family?
在路上。
On their way.
这是她的脊椎。立即手术。
It's her spine. Immediate surgery.
没有x射线?没有时间。
Without x-rays? No time.
别碰她!我爱她。
Don't touch her!I love her.
把他赶出去。他是被污染的。
Throw him out. He's contaminated.
都是我的错,都是我的错。
It's my fault, all my fault.
可怜的东西。我告诉过你。
Poor thing.I told you.
这是上帝的旨意。
It was God's will.
她有保险,蓝十字保险,还是现金保险?
Is she covered by insurance, Blue Cross, or hard cash?
我要一个天主教医生。
I want a Catholic doctor.
祝贺你。
Congratulations.
你女儿身材很好。
Your daughter has a beautiful body.
这是家族遗传。
Runs in the family.
我妈妈有四个孩子,都是男孩。
My mother had 4, all boys.
所有完美的。
All perfect.
完美的。
Perfect.
她痛吗?
Is she in pain?
还没有。她才怀孕两个月。
Not yet. She's only 2 months pregnant.
不!
No!
啊,是的。
Ah, yes.
爱。
Love.
嘿,宝贝。
Hey, baby.
你还在读一年级?
You still in the first grade?
我今天毕业了。
I graduated today.
我去拿。
I'll get it.
是谁?
Who is it?
凯瑟琳?
Katherine?
哦,嗨,亲爱的,上来吧。
Oh, hi, hon. Come on up.
警♥察♥?
Police?
哦,是我的妹妹。
Oh, it's my sid kister.
嘿,嘿,那是很贵的草。
Hey, hey, that's expensive grass.
哦,亲爱的。
Oh, honey.
嗨。
Hi.
伙计们,我想让你们见识一下真正的精英。
Gang, I want you to meet some real class.
特蕾莎是聋哑孩子的老师。
Theresa's a teacher of deaf kids.
你觉得这地方怎么样?
How do you like the place, huh?
它是美丽的。你们都很美。
It's beautiful. You're all beautiful.
拖动最好的?
Drag of the best?
基蒂说她只能住在这里。
Kitty said that she couldn't live any place else but here.
没有她我活不下去。
Well, I can't live without her.
但那地方不出租,所以他买♥♥下了整栋楼。
But the place wasn't for rent, so-- so he bought the whole damn building.
所以如果你哪天需要一间没有家具的公♥寓♥或者一位才华横溢的律师好吧,我去抢银行。
So if you ever need an unfurnished apartment-- Or a brilliant lawyer-- Yeah, I'll rob a bank.
不,不,不。
No, no, no.
名叫特里的教师,半价。
For schoolteachers named Terry, half-price.
哦,我喜欢。
Oh, I like that.
白天是圣特蕾莎,晚上是摇摆的特里。
Saint Theresa by day and swingin' Terry by night.
电影精选列表