这里是纽约时代广场的新年祝福。
Back here, it's happy new year from Times Square in New York.
再见1976,你好1977。
Good-bye to 1976, hello, '77.
是谁,是谁?
Who--who is it?
电报。
Telegram.
电报?
Telegram?
啊!啊!
Aah! Aah!
Yaah !哦!
Yaah! Oh!
哦!
Oh!
你的东西软弱无力。
Your thing is limp.
这是我一生的故事。
It's the story of my life.
新年快乐!
Happy new year!
凯瑟琳!
Katherine!
这是疯狂的抢劫犯罗伯特。
Meet Robert the mad mugger.
疯了,罗伯特,疯了。
Mad, Robert, mad.
化妆舞会派对。你想去吗?
Masquerade party. Do you want to come?
不。你确定吗?
No.You sure?
是的。
Yeah.
无论你做什么,你都不应该一个人。
Whatever you do, you shouldn't be alone.
我是说,没有人应该在除夕夜独自一人。
I mean, nobody ought to be alone new year's eve.
哦。
Oh.
开心点,宝贝。
Be happy, baby.
好吧。好吧。
Okay. All right.
嘿!
Hey!
这到底是什么主意?
What the hell's the idea?
打开!
Open up!
快点,贱♥人♥,我知道你在里面。
Come on, bitch, I know you're in there.
桑娅·博洛尼亚,今晚很重要,对吧?
Hey, Sonya Bologna, big night tonight, right?
你和我,我们痛饮旧年,迎接新的一年,好吗?
Say you and me, we drink out the old year and blow in the new, okay?
嗯?
Huh?
Â有什么问题吗?
¿quieres tomar una copa?
嘿,来吧,亲爱的。来吧,亲爱的。
Hey, come on, honey. Come on, honey.
你让我很激动。
You got me all worked up.
太迟了。
Hup, too late.
哈哈!来吧。快点,快点。
Ha ha! Come on. Come on, hurry up.
嘿!
Hey!
听着,你觉得这该死的马桶链能把我挡在外面吗?
Look, you think this-- this lousy toilet chain is gonna keep me out, huh?
运营商吗?
Operator?
帮我叫警♥察♥。
Get me the police.
是的,这是紧急情况。
Yes, this is an emergency.
就是这样,cuñ0。
That does it,cuño.
Finito !
Finito!
你死定了!
You are dead!
新年快乐!
Happy New Year!
新年快乐!
Happy New Year!
嘿,不要奶♥子♥!
Hey, no tits!
钱!该死的钱在哪里?
Money! Where's the goddamn money?
抽油!
Sucker!
他们伤害你了吗,没有!
Did they hurt you?No!
别再让我穿这,这破衣服了!
And don't you ever ask me to wear this--this crap again!
永远不会,听到了吗?
Never, you hear?
我不是该死的内莉,你应该知道!
I'm no goddamn nellie, you ought to know that!
天啊,看看我们!
Christ, look at us!
你知道我们是什么吗?看看我们!
You know what we are? Look at us!
我们是一对怪胎!
We're a couple of freaks!
我们狂!
We're freaks!
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
对不起,狗屎!
Sorry, shit!
我受够你了。
I've had it with you.
豪华公♥寓♥,衬衫,鞋子!
The fancy pad, the shirts, the shoes!
我要走了!
I'm cutting outta here!
不要去。
Don't go.
哦!
Oh!
请不要走!
Please don't go!
请不要走!
Please don't go!
你要去哪里?
Where are you gonna go?
离你远点!
Anywhere away from you!
但你会回来的?
But you'll be back?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我在公♥寓♥等你!
I'll wait for you at the apartment!
你需要一些钱!
You'll need some money!
把它!
Shove it!
我等你!
I'll wait for you!
该死,你才是内莉,不是我!
God damn it, you're the nellie, not me!
我是投手,不是接球手!
I'm a pitcher, not a catcher!
你永远不要忘记这一点,听到了吗?
And don't you ever forget that, you hear?
哇! !
Whoopee!
就是这里。
This is it.
我在酒吧闲逛的最后一晚。
My last night cruising bars.
听起来很严肃。
Sounds serious.
当你的夜生活干扰了你的日常生活…
Well, when your night life interferes with your day life...Yeah.
我能请你喝一杯吗?
Can I buy you a drink?
连一个都没有吗?
Not even one for luck?
私下里,对我来说,一个人太多了,一百万也不够。
Confidentially, with me, one's too many, and a million's not enough.
我对男人也有同样的问题。
I've got the same problem with men.
很好的飞行方式。
Nice way to fly.
是吗?
Yeah?
他们说它几乎无限期地延长了性生活。
They say it prolongs sex almost indefinitely.
这让我发狂。
It makes me absolutely wild.
你好,我是亚瑟。
Hi, I'm Arthur.
你是怎么做到的?
How did you do that?
那一定是真的——嗯!
That must really--unh!
等等!
Wait!
你认为我是同性恋,是吗?
You think I'm queer, don't you?
请……我从没说过——不,但你是这么想的,对吧?
Please...I never said-- No, but you thought it, didn't you?
嗯?
Huh?
我——我很抱歉。
I'm--I'm sorry.
狂。
Freak.
打扰一下,我们能谈谈吗?等一下?
Excuse me, could we talk together for a moment? Just a moment?
后面有个人不让我一个人待着。
There's a guy back there won't let me alone.
可能在看我们。
Probably watching us.
认识他吗?
Know him?
是的。
Yeah.
似乎好了。
Seems okay.
有点吓人。
Kind of scary.
你为什么选我?
Why'd you pick me?
你看起来…什么?
You seem, uh... What?
我不知道。友好。
I don't know. Friendly.
你的笑容很美。
You've got a nice smile.
如果你微笑,也许他会走开。
If you smile, maybe he'll go away.
然后呢?
Then what?
现在是旧金山的午夜!
It's midnight in San Francisco!
新年快乐!
Happy New Year!
新年快乐!
Happy New Year!
新年快乐。
Happy New Year.
谢谢你送我回家。
Mm, thanks for seeing me home.
哦,我就知道。
Oh, I knew it.
我就知道。
I knew it.
是的,确实,甜蜜的家。
Yes, indeedy, home sweet home.
嘿…你真的很需要喝一杯。
Hey... you need a drink real bad.
客房♥服务,呃…你最好送一瓶野火鸡来?
Room service, uh... you'd better send up a bottle of wild turkey, huh?
而且动作要快。谢谢你!
And make it fast. Thank you.
这很好。
Well, this is nice.
真正的好。
Real nice.
在你搬进来之前?
Uh, before you move in, huh?
就一杯,好吗?
One drink, okay?
一个,然后晚安,好吗?
One, then good night, okay, huh?
嘿,酒吧里那个缠着你的家伙…是的…我也遇到了同样的问题。
Say, that guy in the bar bugging you... yeah... I got the same problem.
普通的水蛭,你知道吗?
Regular leech, you know?
所有的时间,哭泣和监视,坚持,不会放手。
All the time, cryin' and spyin', hanging on, won't let go.
日日夜夜。“爱我,爱我。”
Day and night. "love me, love me."
电影精选列表