明年六月,你应该是大学毕业,而不是高中毕业。
Next June, you're supposed to be graduating college, not high school.
你应该写一篇关于个人冲突的文章。
You were supposed to write an essay about personal conflict.
显然,你们大多数人都不希望写任何比个人支票更有文化的东西。
Obviously most of you never hope to write anything more literate than a personal check.
本文是个例外。
This paper is an exception.
至少它是可读的。
At least it's legible.
我可以吗?
May I?
"我上次去忏悔时"我15岁。
"The last time I went to confession, "I was 15.
“亭子里又黑又热。
"The booth was dark and hot.
“七♥宗♥罪♥中,我犯了三宗。
"Of the 7 deadly sins, I was guilty of 3.
“嫉妒和欲望是我姐姐的错。
"Envy and lust were my sister's fault.
“我羡慕她的美貌,渴望她的男朋友。
"I envied her beauty and lusted for her boyfriends.
“我害怕坦白,也害怕不坦白。
"I was afraid to confess and afraid not to.
“我不觉得后悔,甚至不觉得羞耻。
"I felt no contrition, not even shame.
“我仍然有同样的欲望。
"I still felt the same lust.
是我的思想还是我的身体?”
Was it in my mind or my body?"
邓恩小姐。邓恩小姐。
Miss Dunn. Miss Dunn.
你没事吧?
You all right?
是我的背。
It's my back.
哦,没什么,恩格尔教授。真的。
Oh, it's nothing, Professor Engle. Really.
对于你的下一个任务,描述一个无法抑制的诱惑,以及你是如何应对它的。
For your next assignment, describe an irrepressible temptation and what you did about it.
是的。
Yeah.
是我。
It's me.
废话。
Bullshit.
你为什么不能带他去看圣诞剧呢?
Why can't you take him to the Christmas play?
他也是你的儿子。
He's your son, too.
总是有紧急情况。
It's always an emergency.
不,不,不。你真正的意思是医生是不可缺少的,老师是可笑的!
No, no, no, no. What you really mean is a doctor is indispensable, and a teacher is ridiculous!
而你,你想当老师。
And you-- you want to be a teacher.
是的。
Yes.
嗯。那太荒唐了。
Huh. That's ridiculous.
我喜欢孩子。
I like kids.
为什么不呢?你没有。
Why not? You don't have any.
你为什么要浪费时间纠正其他同学的废话?
Why do you want to waste your time correcting the drivel of other students?
不能因为我付的工资。
Can't be for the wages I pay.
几乎班上每个女生都想要这份工作,没有报酬,只是为了来这里。
Practically every girl in class wants this job, without pay, just to be here.
但我选择了你。知道为什么吗?
But I chose you. Know why?
因为你是班上唯一懂得语法和语法还会拼写的女生,这是唯一的原因。
Because you're the only girl in class who knows syntax and grammar and can spell, and that's the only reason.
那么糟糕,是吧?
That bad, huh?
你应该告诉我的。
You should've told me.
这不是很明显吗?
Isn't it obvious?
你身上没有什么是显而易见的。
Nothing about you is obvious.
直到今天早上,我都不知道你是天主教♥徒♥也不知道你有个妹妹也不知道你是个龙女,充满了嫉妒和欲望。
Till this morning, I didn't know that you were catholic or that you had a sister or that you were a dragon lady, filled with envy and lust.
所以…你的背怎么回事?
So... your back-- How'd it happen?
车祸吗?
Car accident?
小儿麻痹症……我6岁的时候。
Polio... when I was 6.
让我一直瘸到11岁。
Left me with a limp till I was 11.
那时他们给我做了挺直脊柱的手术。
That's when they operated to straighten my spine.
他们说脊柱侧凸……
Scoliosis, they said...
从小儿麻痹症。
from the polio.
爸爸……爸爸……后……
Papa... Papa... After that...
我带着石膏回到家。
I came home wearing a plaster cast.
他们把我放在楼下的床上……在客厅里,每个人都可以日夜观看,整整一年零两天。
They put me on a bed downstairs... in the living room, where everyone could watch, day and night, for one whole year and two days.
他们经常祈祷。
They prayed a lot.
他们说,这是上帝的旨意。
It was God's will, they said.
我一直不明白我做了什么可怕的事,让上帝如此生气。
I never did understand what terrible thing I did, you know, to make God so angry.
可怜的小——不。
Poor little-- No.
不。我讨厌别人道歉。
No. I hate people being sorry.
我只是想安慰你。
I was only trying to comfort you.
我宁愿被引诱而不是被安慰。
I'd rather be seduced than comforted.
你那篇关于诱惑的文章的完美开头"我是如何失去童贞的"
A perfect opening for your essay on temptation-- "How I lost my virginity."
尽管发生了性革命,但并非所有已婚男人都是换妻者。
Despite the sexual revolution, not all married men are swingers.
性……老师和学生之间……是不当…不道德的……非法的……而且非常诱人。
Sex... between teacher and student... is improper... immoral... illegal... and unbelievably tempting.
如此容易屈服。
So easy to yield.
你有多少个情人——这重要吗?
How many lovers have you-- Does it matter?
正确的。
Right.
忏悔也许对灵魂有好处哦。
Confession may be good for the soul-- Oh.
但它对性不好。
But it's bad for sex.
我的天啊。
Oh, my god.
哦……哦,哎呀…哦……哦……亲爱的上帝。
Oh... Oh, gee... Oh... Oh... Dear God.
不喜欢。
Don't.
不要,它很丑。
Don't, it's ugly.
我爱你。哦,我爱你。
I love you. Oh, I love you.
嘘。
Shh.
天啊。
Oh, sweet God.
我不确定阿司匹林能治疗你的问题。
I'm not sure that aspirin is the remedy for your problem.
上帝,没有。
God, no.
哦……哦,不。
Oh... oh, no.
哦。
Oh.
哦,天哪。
Oh, dear God.
啊。
Ah.
我伤害你了吗?
Did I hurt you?
不。哦,不。
No. Oh, no.
神。
God.
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
你为什么停了?
W-why'd you stop?
你是…
Did you...
结束了吗?
is it over?
我上课要迟到了。
I'll be late for class.
它只是变得……太好了。
It was just getting... so nice.
下次,烟花。
Next time, fireworks.
这一次,我只是有点…为时过早。
This time, I was just a little, uh... premature.
是我吗?
Was it me?
是我的错吗?
Was it my fault?
我是……做错了什么?
Did I... do something wrong?
只是,呃…我以前从来没有过处♥女♥。
It's just, uh... I never had a virgin before.
你现在是一个堕落的女人。
You are now a fallen woman.
感谢上帝。
Thank god.
嗨,汤姆。
Hi, Tom.
凯瑟琳回来了,比以前更漂亮了。
Ah, Katherine's come home, more beautiful than ever.
她为什么不能回家过圣诞节?
Why can't she be home for Christmas?
哦,你聋了吗?
Oh, are you stone deaf?
她会在波多黎各…出差。
She'll be in Puerto Rico... on business.
什么样的生意?
What kind of business?
空姐的业务。还有什么?
Stewardess business. What the hell else?
芝加哥、纽约、芝加哥……波多黎各有什么?
Chicago, New York, Chicago... what's in Puerto Rico?
看在上帝的份上,谁能接一下电♥话♥?
Look, for God's sake, would somebody answer that telephone?
凯瑟琳告诉过你,我也告诉过你,这是包机。
Now, Katherine told you, and I've told you, it's a charter flight.
到底发生了什么?
What the hell happened?
喂?
Hello?
你傻吗?
Are you daft?
是联邦调查局,清理地球上的人♥渣♥…我大部分时间都被这些东西包围着布里吉特!
It's the FBI, cleaning up the scum of the earth... with which I'm surrounded most of the time. Brigid!
什么事耽误了你妹妹?
What's keeping your sister?
随时都可以,爸爸。
Any minute, papa.
你应该看看她的内衣。哇!
You ought to see her underwear. Wow!
凯瑟琳,电♥话♥!
Katherine, phone!
你看到她带来的礼物了吗?
Did you see the presents she brought?
是的。慷慨到极点。
Yeah. Generous to a fault.
开车前怎么能喝酒呢?
How can you drink before driving?
像这样。
Like this.
今晚你能照看孩子吗?
Can you baby-sit tonight?
我今晚有课。
I got a class tonight.
是谁?我是丹尼斯·奥布莱恩。
Who is it?It's Dennis O'Brian.
不是现在。
Not now.
我说挂电♥话♥。
I said hang up.
丹尼斯是个威胁。
Dennis the menace.
他是她的丈夫。
He's her husband.
曾经是,女人,曾经是!
Was, woman, was!
我们不离婚。
No divorce for us.
无效!
Annulled!
你有安定药吗?可待因吗?
Do you have any valium? Codeine?
电影精选列表