在肯塔基州这就是
It is in Kentucky.
好吧
Fair enough.
这杯酒敬你 艾格西
Here's to you, Eggsy.
你正是王牌特工需要的人
You're exactly what Kingsman needs.
我是蒂尔达王储
This is Princess T.
请留言
Please leave a message.
可以再给我一杯马丁尼吗
Can I have another martini, please?
行
Sure.
谢了
Thanks.
得了吧
Give up.
知道吗
You know what?
这是我喝过最好的马丁尼酒
That was the best martini I've ever had.
不用找零了
Keep the change.
谢谢
Thanks.
没事的 不用紧张
It's all right. Don't panic.
只是想送你个离别小礼物
Just thought I'd bring you a little leaving present.
怎么样 它很可爱吧
What do you think? He's lovely, isn't he?
想抱抱它吗
Would you like to hold him?
你好呀
Hello.
你觉得我该不该杀了它
Do you think I should shoot him?
-你疯了吗 -怎么了 不行吗
- Are you quite mad? - What? What's the problem?
-不行 -什么
- No! You can't! - Eh? What?
-那你先对我开枪吧 -对你
- No, you'll have to shoot me! - Shoot you?
我会向你开枪的
Well, I will shoot you.
有谁会变♥态♥到对小狗开枪
No. No one's sick enough to shoot a puppy!
那你呢 哈利
Well, what about you, Harry?
你不是也变♥态♥到对小狗开枪吗
You were sick enough to shoot a puppy!
你忘了吗
Do you remember?
你不是也变♥态♥到对小狗开枪吗
You were sick enough to shoot a puppy!
- 那只是空弹 -没错 哈利 没错
- It was a blank. - Yes, Harry. Yes!
那他妈是空弹而已
It was a fucking blank!
是的 那是空弹
That's right. It was a blank!
我绝不会伤害泡菜的
I would never hurt Mr. Pickle!
-是的 哈利 -它还活了很久很久
- Yes, Harry! - He lived to a ripe old age!
最后死于胰腺炎
He died of pancreatitis!
你不是泡菜
You're not Mr. Pickle.
艾格西
Eggsy.
你好 哈利
Hello, Harry.
艾格西
Eggsy.
-我们必须阻止瓦伦丁 -我知道
- Valentine has to be stopped. - No, I know.
-他有个装置 -没事了
- He has a device. - It's all right.
事情解决了 别担心
It's sorted. Don't worry.
我们有很多要聊的
We got a lot of catching up to do.
看来我得取消那辆出租车了
I suppose I should cancel that taxi.
是的
Yes.
有劳你了
If you don't mind...
梅林
Merlin.
欢迎归队
Welcome back...
加拉哈德
Galahad.
情况介绍完了 哈利
Now that we've finished the debrief, Harry...
这儿有一些回归小礼物
here's a couple of welcome back gifts.
首先
First up...
一块全新的王牌特工手表
a brand-new Kingsman watch.
内置的先进软件
Advanced software,
能破解任何带微芯片的设备
it can hack into anything with a microchip.
很厉害的
It is the bollocks.
梅林
And Merlin...
我给你做了这个
I made you these.
谢谢你们 梅林 艾格西
Thank you, Merlin, Eggsy.
-我看上去如何 -你看起来...
- How do I look? - You look...
像一个欠收拾的基佬瞎子
Like some faggot lookin' for an eye fuckin'.
现在
Now...
要么滚出老子的酒吧
why don't you get out of our bar...
要么我再把你另一只眼搞瞎
before I take out your other one?
这就是你们对外地人的
Now, is that any way to welcome a visitor
待客之道吗 醉鬼
from out of town, moonshine?
那行
Okay.
要不尝尝本地人的老二吧
Suck my southern dick...
贱♥人♥
bitch.
这就没必要了吧
Oh, I don't think that'll be necessary.
祝您过得愉快 先生
Good day, sir.
那么
Well?
你们这些娘娘腔还杵着干什么
What are you ladies waitin' for?
明礼
Manners...
方能
maketh...
成人
man.
你们知道这句话的意思吗
Do you know what that means?
那我来教教你们吧
Then let me teach you a lesson.
你们是想傻站一天
Are we going to stand around here all day?
还是想...
Or are we going to...
你...
You big...
扶他起来
Well, pick him up.
肯塔基州可不是这么欢迎人的
Now, that is not what I call a Kentucky welcome.
明礼方能成人
Manners maketh man.
我来给你们翻译一下吧
Let me translate that for you.
我这是怎么了 梅林
What's wrong with me, Merlin?
你不是把我治好了吗
I thought you fixed me?
我们重建了你的神经通路
Well, we rebuilt your neural pathways.
但还需要点时间恢复协调
But it'll take time to get your coordination back.
那些蝴蝶幻觉呢
And the phantom butterflies?
你会出现一些症状
You will experience episodes...
头脑不清醒
lapses of clarity.
很快就会恢复正常了
You'll be back to normal soon.
我就是这么所向披靡
I feel like a tornado in a trailer park.
黄金券荣誉出品
Golden Circle proudly presents.
总统先生 我是波比·亚当斯
Mr. President, my name is Poppy Adams.
我认为联♥合♥国♥没什么鸟用
I believe the UN has no teeth.
所以我选择您这个自♥由♥世界的领导人
So I've selected you, as leader of the free world,
来跟我谈话
to receive this communication.
我想请您跟我谈判一下
And I invite you to begin negotiations...
这场史上人♥质♥最多的绑♥架♥案
on the largest scale hostage situation in history.
几周前
A few weeks ago,
一种研发病毒捅过
an engineered virus was released...
我旗下所有类型的产品扩散开来
contained in all varieties of my product.
大♥麻♥ 可♥卡♥因♥ 海♥洛♥因♥ 鸦♥片♥和摇♥头♥丸♥
Cannabis, cocaine, heroin, opium, ecstasy...
还有冰♥毒♥
...and crystal meth.
你们中有些人已经感染了
Some of you are already infected.
所以在接下来的几天内
And this is what you can expect
你们将会看到这些症状
in the coming days.
在一段短暂的潜伏期后
After a brief incubation period...
感染者将出现早期症状
victims present with stage one symptoms.
蓝疹
A blue rash.
接着
Next...
中期症状
second stage symptoms appear.
丧失心智
Mania...
病毒开始进入大脑
as the virus enters the brain.
感染者和他身边的人都不会好过
Very distressing to the victim and those around them.
晚期症状
Stage three...
全身麻痹
Paralysis.
肌肉进入高度抽搐状态
Muscles enter a state of catastrophic seizure.
一旦病毒感染至喉部肌肉
And once the muscles of the thorax become affected...
将会无法呼吸
breathing becomes impossible...
12小时内就会死去且死状凄惨
leading to a very nasty death within 12 hours.
但数百万的感染者们 我有个好消息
But I have good news to the millions already affected.
死并不是唯一结果
It doesn't have to be this way.
我有解药
I have an antidote.
你对我做了什么 你个臭婊♥子♥
What have you done to me, you fucking bitch?
百分百有效
100% effective...
全球范围支持闪电送货
and ready to ship out worldwide at a moment's notice.
-滚出我的房♥间 -我向您保证
- Get out of my room! - You have my word.
电影精选列表