it becomes an executive decree...
你就没办法撤销了
and you can't back out,
然后我会给出解药
and then I release the antidote.
你能保证
Can you give me any assurance
解药能及时送到吗
you can get it out there in time?
它会从哪里发送
And where's it gonna come from?
要多久才能送到
How long it'll take to distribute?
别担心 我在全世界的主要城市
I wouldn't worry about that. I have secure stockpiles...
都有安全库存
hidden in every major city worldwide.
等我下达指令
And when I enter the access code...
我的无人机群
my fleet of drones
会立刻送出解药
will distribute the antidote immediately.
所以别磨磨蹭蹭的
So don't dilly-dally signin' that document
时间不等人
'cause time is running out.
你个蠢货
You dumb bitch!
你没事吧
You all right?
刚刚那通电♥话♥是怎么回事
What was that phone call you got?
打住 哈利
Let's not, Harry.
我不觉得你会同情我
I don't think you'd sympathize...
我也不想听你说教
and I'm not really in the mood for a lecture.
好吧
All right.
喝杯马提尼怎么样 为了缅怀过去
How about a martini? For old times' sake?
好 可以
Yeah, all right.
我有个女朋友
I had a girlfriend.
如今失去了她
I lost her.
我很难受
And it broke me.
现在 如果这个任务失败了
And now, if this mission fails...
她就会死
she's gonna die.
我知道这违反了王牌特工的规定
I know it's against Kingsman rules,
不允许谈恋爱
having a relationship.
当我中枪的时候
When I was shot...
你知道闪过我脑海的
can you guess what the last thing was
最后的画面是什么吗
that flashed through my mind?
什么都没有
It was absolutely nothing.
了无牵挂
I had no ties.
没有苦乐参半的回忆
No bittersweet memories.
亦无留下任何足迹
I was leaving nothing behind.
未曾体验过友情
Never experienced companionship...
或是爱情
never been in love...
那一刻
and in that moment...
我只感到孤独
all I felt was loneliness...
和悔恨
and regret.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
不必
Don't be.
但我希望你明白 拥有过
Just know that having something to lose...
人生才有意义
is what makes life worth living.
现在去救你的心上人吧
Now, let's go and save your girl.
我很想你 哈利
I missed you, Harry.
先生们
Gentlemen.
抱歉打断你们了
I hate to break up a party.
我们就快到了 所以该做准备了
We're nearly there, so I suggest we get ready.
跟我来
Follow me.
真棒
Oh, yes.
你好 美人
Hello, gorgeous.
我是杰克 你叫什么
I'm Jack. What's your name?
和一个真正的牛仔回家怎么样
How would you like to ride home on a real cowboy?
我冰箱里有啤酒
I got a six pack of cold ones on ice
室友今晚还不在家
and my roomie's out all night.
你想叫多大声就多大声 宝贝
So you can scream my name as loud as you need to, sugar.
我真不想这么对你 杰克
I hate to do this to you, Jack.
这个漂亮姑娘是谁
Who's this pretty lady?
她死了
She's dead.
警♥察♥说是错误地点 错误时间
Cops said wrong place, wrong time.
亲爱的 我去趟杂货店
Hey, honey. I'm heading to the grocery store.
我是波比·亚当斯
My name is Poppy Adams.
姜酒
Ginger.
该死的蝴蝶男朝我脑袋开了一枪
Goddamn butterfly guy shot me in the fucking head.
他为什么会这么做
Why would he do that?
我看是你没治好他
Well, I'm guessing you didn't fix him right.
他现在在哪
And where the hell is he?
他和艾格西还有梅林去柬埔寨了
He's on his way to Cambodia with Eggsy and Merlin.
波比的基地在那里
That's where Poppy's base is.
艾格西需要支援
Eggsy's gonna need backup.
是的
Yes, he is.
给我把小银驹准备好
Get the Silver Pony on the runway
准备起飞
and ready to take off.
帅呆了 梅林
Looking good, Merlin.
爽呆了 艾格西
Feeling good, Eggsy.
好了 这是给你的
Right. This is yours.
这是你的
That's for you.
按一下"S"
Press the "S".
扫雷仪
Minesweeper.
联邦特工提供的
Courtesy of Statesman.
-这些呢 -小心点
- And what about these? - Careful.
这是手雷
Those are hand grenades.
按计划
As discussed...
这是终极武器
this is for the endgame.
我把它交给你了
I'm entrusting it to you.
而它
And I'm entrusting this...
交给我了
to me.
全世界数百万的黄金圈受害者
Millions of Golden Circle victims worldwide...
已经进入了第三阶段 全身麻痹
are now entering stage three paralysis.
在总统的最新声明中
In his latest statement...
他保证他会
the president promised he was doing
尽最大的努力
everything in his power...
加速谈判进程 挽救生命
to speed up negotiations and save lives.
但是人们害怕对于大多数人来说
But fears are growing that for many,
可能为时已晚
it may soon be too late.
我们心系受害者 为他们祈祷
Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims.
愿上帝保佑
God help us all.
好了 该分开了
Right. This is where we split up.
包夹战术
Pincer movement.
梅林 你和我一起
Merlin, you're with me.
艾格西 等我们就位后发信♥号♥♥
Eggsy, you signal when we're in position.
别动
Don't move.
你一动 我们就都死了
You move, we die.
幸运地是 我有这个
Luckily, I have this.
这个喷雾能冻住触发机关
This spray will freeze the trigger mechanism...
给我们半秒时间
give us a split second.
所以我数到三
So on the count of three...
你们就
what I want you to...
梅林
Merlin!
梅林 你这是做什么
Merlin, what the fuck have you done?
我们很多年前就已开始并肩作战
Our journey together began many years ago...
当时你父亲也为我们做了同样的事
when your father did the same thing for us.
我们的旅程源于一个我犯的错误
Our journey began with a mistake I made.
把喷雾给我 这是命令
Give me the can. That's an order.
已经空了
Can's empty.
半秒过去了
Split second's over.
你们得继续前进
You two need to get going.
不 不 肯定还有其他办法
No, no, no. There's got to be another way.
他说得对
He's right.
任务优先
Mission comes first.
去他妈的任务优先
Bollocks, mission comes first!
艾格西
Eggsy!
没时间感情用事了 记住你受过的训练
This is no time for emotion. Remember your training.
不然我们都得死
Or we all die.
现在完成任务去
Now get on with it.
照他说的做 快
Do as you're told. Move it!
快走
Go.
与你共事是我的荣幸
电影精选列表