你们对他都做了什么
What the fuck have you done to him?
什么都没做 只是想帮助他
Nothing. Only tried to help him.
他得了逆行性失忆症
He's got retrograde amnesia.
我们从他的眼镜中
Now, we knew from his eyeglasses
得知他是一名特工
that he was intelligence.
但我们不知道他为谁工作
We just didn't know whose.
他怎么来到这里的
How did he get here?
这是什么
What the hell?
龙舌兰 我接收到一组超低频率的脉冲
Tequila, I'm getting a crazy spike...
距离这里十一英里
of extreme low frequency waves 11 miles from here.
我要你立即护送我前往
I'm gonna need you to escort me there immediately.
我需要阿尔法胶
I need your alpha gel.
我去检查教堂
I'll go check the church.
我们为了保护我们的特工
We developed our alpha gel technology
在头部中枪后仍能幸存
for our own agents...
研发了阿尔法胶技术
in the event of a head shot.
这种胶可以保护大脑
The gel protects the brain.
然后在实验室
Then, in the lab, we use nanites...
我们用纳米机器人修复组织损伤
micro-bots, to repair tissue damage.
但也会有副作用
There are side effects.
那就是部分失忆
Partial amnesia...
他们的记忆会退回到早年时
regression to the younger self.
不知道自己是谁 我们对此也无能为力
With no idea who he was, there was nothing we could do.
但既然现在你们来了
But now you guys are here...
我们很有希望唤醒他的记忆
there's a good chance we can bring him back.
你来晚了
You're late.
你为什么还穿着那个
Why are you still wearing that?
除非你解除了那些地雷
Until you get rid of the perimeter landmines...
不然我会一直穿着 谢谢
I'll keep wearing the suit, thank you very much.
受惊的小猫
Scaredy-cat.
别说话快坐下
Shut up and sit down.
开始吧
Let's go!
来首鳄鱼摇滚
Crocodile Rock, please.
去死吧
Fuck you!
埃尔顿 注意你的用词
Hey, hey, Elton, language.
好吧 既然你打扮得如此闪耀
Okay, as fabulous as your catalogue is,
我想听一首格什温的曲子
I think I want to hear some Gershwin.
我依然无法相信
I still can't believe
你竟然绑♥架♥了埃尔顿·约翰
you got away with kidnapping Elton John.
是吧 不过瓦伦丁绑♥架♥了那么多名人
I know! But with Valentine abducting those celebrities,
不加以利用一下也太蠢了
it seemed silly not to take advantage of the confusion.
天啊 埃尔顿得了蓝色皮疹吗
Shit. Has Elton got the blue rash?
灯光
Lights.
埃尔顿
Hey, Elton.
你是不是又调皮了
Have you been a bad boy again?
你在撒谎 看看你的手
You're lying. Look at your hands.
那是什么
What is it?
这证明我的计划会成功的
It's proof that my plan is gonna work.
也预示着缓慢而可怕的死亡
It's also the first sign of a slow and horrible death.
别担心 我会解决的
Don't worry, I can fix it.
告诉我你跟谁一起胡闹的
Tell me who you partied with.
是天使
It was Angel.
这可不像天使的作为
Huh, not very angelic.
看来得折断他的翅膀了
Gonna have to clip his wings.
把门带上
Close the door behind you.
你的行为举止究竟要什么时候
At what point are you going to start behaving
才能像真正的联邦特工一样 龙舌兰
like a Statesman, Tequila?
你是想回去当竞技牛仔吗
You wanna go back to being a rodeo clown?
不 先生 我很抱歉
No, sir. I apologize, sir.
我是香槟
I'm Champagne.
不过所有人都称呼我
But anyone who knows what's good for him...
老香
calls me Champ.
我对你们的遭遇深感抱歉
Sorry for your troubles.
作为你们的美国表亲
As your American cousins,
我将调用联邦特工
I'm placing all of Statesman's
庞大的资源作为你们的后盾
considerably larger resources at your disposal.
你能想象我们要是做服装产业会怎样吗
Can you imagine us in the clothing business?
现在 有什么我能帮忙的
Now, how can I help you?
首先 我们要感谢您
First of all, I've got to thank you
救了加拉哈德特工
for saving Agent Galahad.
稍等
Wait.
你说过你是加拉哈德
You said that you were Galahad.
不 他在说那个蝴蝶男
Oh, no, he's talking about the butterfly guy.
那以前是他的代号♥
That used to be his handle.
加拉哈德过去常说
Galahad always said,
你必须看到全局
"You've got to look at the bigger picture...
既要问为什么 也要弄清是谁
"Ask 'why' as well as 'who'."
所以如果有人想要干掉王牌特工
So if someone wanted to take out Kingsman,
他们一定在筹划更大的阴谋
then they've got to be planning something major.
你们有什么线索
So what do you know?
我们认为是一个贩毒集团
They're a drug cartel, we think.
黄金圈这个名字有印象吗
The name Golden Circle keeps coming up.
我们会调查的 还有吗
Mmm. We'll look into them. What else?
我们以前的一名受训特工为他们工作
One of our former trainees is working with them.
查理·赫斯基斯 混♥蛋♥一个
Charlie Hesketh. Total prick.
你有什么有价值的线索吗
You got any promising leads on him?
他的前女友
His ex-girlfriend.
我一直关注着她的社交媒体
I've been tracking her through social media.
我们相信他们一直有联♥系♥
We believe she's still in contact with him.
我发现她正要去格拉斯顿堡音乐节
And she's going to Glastonbury Music Festival.
太好了
Oh, good.
龙舌兰特工 把你的派对行头拿出来
Agent Tequila, break out your dancing shoes.
你有一个新任务
You have a new mission.
好的 老大
Yes, sir.
等一下
Hold up.
你还好吗
You feeling okay?
我有点累 但没事 谢谢
I'm a little tired, but fine, thanks.
加拉哈德 你准备好了吗
Galahad, you ready?
你的脸
Your face...
你有
You got...
什么玩意
What the fuck?
妈的
Oh, shit.
去医务室看看
Head to the sick bay.
让姜酒帮你检查一下
Have Ginger check you out.
把你的眼镜给他
Hey, give him your glasses.
你很幸运 孩子 戴上眼镜
You're in luck, kid. Put 'em on.
你有机会和我们最好的高级特工
You get our finest senior agent
合作了
to join you instead.
他现在正在我们的纽约办公室
Right now, he's in our New York office.
加拉哈德 这是威士忌特工
Galahad, meet Agent Whiskey.
孩子
Kid...
看来我们得在摇滚节上泡个妞了
looks like we're hookin' up with a chick at a rock concert.
我最喜欢的任务
My favorite kind of mission.
我派了我的飞机去接你
I'm sending my jet to pick you up.
我们以前也治疗过这种失忆症
We've dealt with this kind of amnesia before.
哈利就像一台需要重启的电脑
Harry's like a computer that needs to be rebooted.
我们需要重现一个他曾受到创伤的经历
We need to recreate a shock or trauma from his past...
这也许能触发他的记忆
to trigger his memory.
我希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
有人吗
Uh, excuse me.
这里好像有点不太对
There seems to be some sort of a problem here.
救命 有人吗
Help! Somebody!
发生了什么 快救救我
What the hell is going on? Help me!
救命
Help!
天呐
Oh, God!
停下
Stop! Fuck!
停下吧
Get him out now.
等一下 他的直觉马上就要被触发了
No, no, wait. His instincts are gonna kick in.
不行 抱歉
No. I'm sorry to do this.
-你还好吗 -发生了什么
- Are you okay? - What happened?
电影精选列表