Your old pal, Charles, has messed up.
这就是我要对你说的全部
That's all I'm gonna tell you,
因为你只需要知道这点就够了
'cause that's all you need to know.
把他放进绞肉机 好吗
So put him in the mincer, okay?
不 波比女士
No, Ms Poppy!
干得好
Good job!
看见街对面我那间沙龙了吗
See my salon across the way?
过去打扮打扮
Head there for your makeover.
艾格西 希望你饿了
Eggsy, I hope you're hungry.
宝贝 我本来打算去单位吃早餐的
Oh, babe, I was gonna grab breakfast at work.
这看起来太棒了 但我快要迟到了
This looks lovely, but I'm running late.
我想着也许我们可以练习一下
I just thought maybe we could practice?
为今晚做准备
For tonight.
练习
Practice?
吃饭
Eating?
你说你之前从没在皇宫里用过餐
You said you've never eaten at a palace before.
而我爸爸对餐桌礼仪有点挑剔
And Pappa is sort of picky about table manners.
宝贝 我碰巧知道这一套
Well, as it happens, babe, I've got this shit on lock.
我知道每一把刀
I know what every single one
和每一把叉子的用途
of them knives and forks is for.
这是黄油刀
This is a butter knife.
你只需要记住这把刀
It's the only one you need to remember,
其他的餐具都很简单了
the rest of the cutlery is easy.
从摆在外面的开始
You start from the outside,
随着每一道菜慢慢用到摆在里面的
and you work your way in with each course.
千万不要让人说你"H.K.L.P."
And never let anyone describe you as "H.K.L.P."
什么意思
What's that?
"握刀像握笔"
"Holds knife like pen."
人们错误地认为
A habit erroneously believed
这是上流社会的餐桌礼仪
to be upper class dining etiquette.
其实恰恰相反
It is quite the opposite.
白葡萄酒 餐后酒 红葡萄酒
White wine, pudding wine, red wine,
水 以及气泡酒
water and pop.
或是任何你喜欢的酒精饮料
Or whatever tipple takes your fancy.
我要等其他人的餐点都上了
Am I supposed to wait for everyone else to be served
才能吃吗
before I start eating?
除非上的是冷碟
Only if the dish being served is cold.
或者女王在席上 否则就尽情开吃吧
Or if the Queen is present. Otherwise tuck in.
不得不承认...
Got to be honest...
我从没想过自己会和皇室扯上关系
never really thought the royalty bit would be relevant.
哈利会很欣慰的
Harry would've been chuffed.
真希望我能见见他
I wish I could've met him.
你也想他了吧 是不是 泡菜
You miss him too, don't you, Mr. Pickle?
泡菜说"是"
Mr. Pickle says, "Yeah."
不用不用 坐着吧 我没事
Hey, no, no, sit down, I'm fine.
我没事 祝一天愉快
I'm fine. Have a good day.
好的
Okay.
加拉哈德 你迟到了
Ah, Galahad! You're late.
我们还在想你是不是又遇上了查理
We were wondering if you'd had a second encounter with Charlie.
是就好了 我很期待把他干掉
I wish. I'm looking forward to finishing him off.
好了 伙计们
All right, gents.
梅林 快进来
Merlin, come in.
加拉哈德和兰斯洛特
Galahad and Lancelot,
请留下来听梅林的报告
please remain for Merlin's debrief.
其他各位 我们晚上七点再见
Everyone else, reconvene at 1900 hours.
所以...
So...
在出租车里攻击加拉哈德的人
the man who attacked Galahad in the taxi
是查理·赫斯基斯
was Charlie Hesketh.
变节了的落选王牌特工候选人
Rejected Kingsman applicant turned bad.
我们最后一次见到他是在里士满·瓦伦丁的总部
We last saw him back at Richmond Valentine's HQ.
我抓到了个间谍
I've caught a fucking spy!
和当时在场的其他人一样...
Like everyone else there...
查理的颈部也被植入了芯片
Charlie had a security implant in his neck.
当时无奈之下 我们利用了这个弱点
A weakness we had no choice but to exploit.
梅林 真♥他♥妈♥壮观是吧
Hey, Merlin. Still fucking spectacular, eh?
拜托 伙计们 放轻松
Come on, guys, loosen up.
我们拯救了世界
We saved the world.
是啊
Yeah.
不幸的是 加拉哈德 你还拯救了查理
Unfortunately, Galahad, you also saved Charlie.
你电击他的时候 毁坏了芯片
When you electrocuted him, you damaged his implant.
他的头没有被炸成烟花...
Instead of his head exploding...
只失去了一条手臂以及声带
he only lost an arm and his vocal chords.
这贱♥人♥该感谢我才对
Fucker should be thanking me.
而如今他回来复仇了
And now he's back for revenge?
我们不这么认为 长官
We don't think so, sir.
我们认为他被一个不知名组织招募了
We believe he's being recruited by an unknown organization.
兰斯洛特
Lancelot?
从警方那里拿到了查理的
Got the police autopsy reports
同伙的尸检报告
from Charlie's colleagues in the SUVs.
他们可不是什么随便雇来的打手
They're not just goons for hire.
指纹被磨掉了
Fingerprints removed.
牙齿被锉平了
Teeth filed smooth.
我做了面部识别 一无所获
I did a face recognition. Nothing.
那又是什么
And that thing?
是一个24K金的美容纹身
A cosmetic tattoo made of 24-carat gold.
他们身上都有
They all had them.
看来这是一个地下组织
Seems like we're looking at some kind of underworld organization.
波比女士让我过来打扮打扮
Senora Poppy has sent me for my makeover.
跟我来
Follow me.
请把衣服脱了
Please take your shirt off.
很漂亮 不是吗
It's beautiful, isn't it?
不是那个
Not that.
这个
This.
祝你好胃口
Bon appetit.
怎么样
How is it?
美味极了
It's delicious.
欢迎来到黄金圈
Welcome to Golden Circle.
我觉得我们还是别难为你
I think we should do you the favor
用英语交谈吧
of conversing in English, yes.
告诉我...
So, tell me...
你是做什么的
what do you do?
我在王牌定制上班 裁缝 殿下
I work for Kingsman, the tailors, Your Highness.
你可以称呼我女儿为"殿下"
You may address my daughter as "Your Highness."
但请称呼王后和我"陛下"
Please address the Queen and myself with "Your Majesty."
爸爸 这是家宴 不是国宴
Pappa, this is a family dinner, not some state function.
那好吧 艾格西
Well then, Eggsy.
你怎么看待
What do you make of
印度金融市场当下的状况
the current situation in the Indian financial markets?
爸爸
Pappa!
我觉得我们不能低估
I don't think we can underestimate the impact
欧洲央行宽松的经济举措的影响
of ECB's quantitative easing measures.
当然还有
And of course,
美联储加息带来的资金流被推回
the liquidity wave from the US Federal Reserve rate hike...
会造成的影响
getting pushed back.
芙烈达·卡萝[墨西哥著名女画家]Frida Kahlo.
除了卢浮宫1939年的那次购入...
Well, other than the 1939 acquisition by the Louvre...
在二十世纪七十年代晚期的
she wasn't really acknowledged
新墨西哥文化运动之前...
until the new Mexicanisimo art movement...
她其实并不怎么为人所知
of the late 1970s.
摩尔复兴风格
Moorish revival.
桑马萨诺城♥堡♥[意大利城♥堡♥]The Palazzo Sammezzano.
在托斯卡纳区
In Tuscany.
美极了
Beautiful.
蓝牙技术
Bluetooth technology.
当然了 它的名字
Which, of course, got its name
来源于丹麦传奇国王...
from the legendary Danish king...
哈拉尔·布拉唐
Harald Blatand,
他的名字翻译成英语就是"蓝牙"
whose name translates to "bluetooth" in English.
而蓝牙的标志
And the Bluetooth logo
是他用北欧符文写成的姓名首字母
is his initials in Norse runic symbols.
而且 我想您一定知道...
And, as I'm sure you know...
蓝牙的标志 是他的姓名首字母...
电影精选列表