喝吧
Drink it.
见效了
It's working already.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
威士忌特工
Agent Whiskey.
目标位置确认有解药
Antidote confirmed at the target's location.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
等等 你得留在这 加拉哈德
Hold up. We need you down here, Galahad.
看守控制室
To secure the control room.
这样比较好 哈利
Probably a good idea, Harry.
到了上面再联♥系♥你吧
Call you from the top, yeah?
您好[意大利语]
Buongiorno!
您好[意大利语]
Buongiorno.
对不住了
So sorry about this.
我到控制室了
At the controls. In position.
把缆车停在这等我们回来
Keep this cable car here till we get back.
收到 艾格西
Roger that, Eggsy.
克拉拉肯定在这里
Clara's definitely here.
很接近了
We're getting warmer.
我就是超级间谍 超级间谍就是我
Harry Hart, Harry Hart, super spy, super spy.
这里好像有道门
Looks like we've got a door.
是的
Yep.
搞定
There you go.
我掩护你
I'll cover.
你好
Hi, there.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
你们这个地方也太难找了
You guys did not make this place easy to find.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是来拿解药的
I'm here to collect this antidote.
新加坡的
For Singapore?
是的
Yeah.
你是吴霆锋
You are Wu Ting Feng?
是的
Yes.
你怎么还活着
Hey, how are you still alive?
里弗 你怎么在这
River, what are you doing here?
里弗
River?
你好 克拉拉
Hi, Clara.
在格拉斯托发生的事 也止于格拉斯托
What happens at Glasto, stays in Glasto.
-你个混♥蛋♥ -再见 查理
- You motherfucker! - Bye, Charlie.
拉警报
Sound the alarm!
你个该死的小强
You fucking cockroach!
别关门
Jam the door!
操
Fuck!
加拉哈德 我们来了
Galahad, we're coming.
底下安全吗
All clear at the bottom?
加拉哈德 回话
Galahad, come in!
-把这该死的门打开 -门锁上了
- Open the fucking door. - They've locked.
开门
Open the door!
哈利 快 我们进来了 快走
Harry, come on, we're in. Let's go.
走开 蝴蝶
Away, butterflies.
蝴蝶 不 哈利 你得赶快关门
Butterfly? No, Harry. You've got to shut the doors, please.
快 我们得走了 拜托
Come on. We've gotta go now. Please!
快他妈关门 哈利
Shut the fucking door, Harry!
哈利 你在吗
Harry, are you there?
很好 哈利 很好 谢谢
Well done, Harry. Good. Thanks, man.
快点
Come on. Now!
-好了 -谢谢
- It's done. - Thank you.
下面还好吗 哈利
You all good down there, Harry?
安全
All clear.
你好 艾格西
Hello, Eggsy.
好好享受吧 兄弟
Enjoy the ride, bruv.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
所有按钮都失灵了 失去控制了
All the buttons are dead. Controls gone.
都没用了 你只能靠自己了 艾格西
Everything's in shutdown. You're on your own, Eggsy.
这他妈是什么东西
What the fuck is that?
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吧
You've gotta be fucking kidding!
-我的天 -那是什么
- Jesus fucking Christ! - What the fuck is that?
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?
我♥操♥
Shit!
这是我三个星期来拉得最爽的一泡屎
That's the first decent shit I've had in three weeks.
哈利 紧急集♥合♥点见
Harry, meet us at the emergency rendezvous point.
明白
Roger that.
GPS已锁定
Got you on the GPS.
想想这么小的一个东西
So weird to think this tiny thing
能拯救世界还真是扯淡
could save the world.
给我看看
Let me have a look.
哈利
Harry.
我迟到了吗
Am I late?
你找到解药了
You found the antidote.
趴下
Get down!
你个白♥痴♥
You fucking dickhead!
操♥你♥妈♥ 我刚救了你
Fuck you! I just saved your life!
是啊 代价是几百万人的性命
Yeah, and cost millions of people theirs!
他们在找掩护好换子弹
All right, they're going for cover and reloading.
我去解决他们 掩护我
I'll fix their wagons. Cover me, boys!
等等
Wait.
艾格西 我觉得他有可能是对方的人
Eggsy, I think he could be working for the other side.
你怎么回事
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你脑子出问题了 你看看他
You're having a brain fart! Look!
那样子像是他们的同伙吗
Does that look like he's working with them?
哈利 你是又看到蝴蝶了吗
Harry, are you seeing butterflies again?
我知道我看见了什么
I know what I'm seeing.
幸好他没需要我们的帮助
Good job he didn't need our help.
谢天谢地我不需要你们的帮助
Thank fucking Christ I didn't need any backup!
我没子弹了 运兵车来了
I'm out of ammo! Troop carrier coming in.
你们什么情况
What've you got?
操
Fuck!
操 人很多
Shit! There's a fuck ton of 'em!
这是什么
What is this?
感觉你像是去参加睡衣派对而不是执行任务的
Looks like you packed for a fucking slumber party, not a mission!
他们居然还他妈有加特林
And they've got fucking Gatling guns!
给你们10秒投降 不然就开枪了
You have 10 seconds to surrender before we open fire!
伙计们 快点
Guys, hurry up!
10!
-9 -蝴蝶男
- 9! - Butterfly guy!
8!
感觉姜酒没把你治好
You don't look like Ginger fixed you right.
7!
我说了我没子弹了
I said I'm empty!
-6 -把你的子弹给我
- 6! - Give me yours.
5!
哈利 把枪给他
Harry, give him the fucking gun!
4!
哈利 不
Harry, no!
操♥他♥妈♥的 开火
Oh, fuck it! Fire!
哈利 趴下
Harry, get down!
说真的 哈利
I mean, honestly, Harry,
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事
what the fuck is wrong with you?
他故意打碎的瓶子
He broke the vial on purpose!
你个白♥痴♥ 你失控了 哈利
You're a fucking idiot! You're out of control, Harry!
如果我们逃出去了 他会杀了我们俩
If we made it out of here, he was gonna kill us both!
操 看起来根本不需要他动手
For fuck's sake, it looks like he wouldn't have fucking had to!
有点信心好吗
Oh, ye of little faith.
即使这样我还是要找你算账
This does not mean you're off the fucking hook!
我们得切断联络
We need to go dark.
我们不知道联邦特工还有谁
We don't know who else at Statesman
在为对方卖♥♥命
could be working against us.
操 都是我的错
Shit! This is all my fault.
你还没准备好出勤
You weren't ready for the field
是我逼你的
and I pushed for it!
他已经表明意图了
He showed his hand.
你觉得他会留我们一条活路
You think he'd have let us live?
你应该谢谢我救了我们
电影精选列表