You should be thanking me for saving our arses!
救了我们
Saving our arses?
我他妈在想办法救威士忌
Try saying that to fucking Whiskey!
我真♥他♥妈♥不敢相信
You are unbelievable!
-梅林 能听到吗 -能听到 艾格西
- Merlin, can you hear me? - Yes, Eggsy.
威士忌倒下了 他中枪了
Whiskey's down. He's been shot.
怎么回事
What happened?
交火时被打中了
He got caught in the crossfire.
我用了阿尔法胶 我们会把他带回来
I've applied the alpha gel. We'll bring him in.
但是首先我得想办法回实验室
But first, I've gotta find a way to get back up to that lab
再去拿点解药
and retrieve more antidote.
查理 怎么回事 你人呢
Charlie, what's happening? Where are you?
都在掌控中
Everything's under control.
抱歉 查理 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, Charlie. I'm so sorry.
别告诉波比人是我引过来的
Please don't tell Poppy it was me they followed.
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, darling.
在意大利发生的事
What happens in Italy...
也止于意大利
stays in Italy.
谢谢
Thank you.
梅林 改变计划 吴霆锋 新加坡
Merlin, change of plans. Wu Ting Feng, Singapore.
-谁 -问题就在这里
- Who? - Exactly.
这是我们唯一的线索
It's the only lead we've got.
查出他是谁
So I suggest you find out who he is.
走吧
Come on.
吴霆锋 是一家律所的助理
Wu Ting Feng, he's an assistant at a law firm.
我们想办法绕过防火墙
Let's get through their firewall.
好
Yep.
梅林
Merlin...
你有没有想过做一些更重要的事
have you ever wanted to do more than this?
-你是认真的 -是的
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
这很重要
This is vital.
没了我们 他们该怎么办
Without us, they'd be lost.
我知道 你知道我什么意思
I know, but you know what I mean.
出外勤
Get out there in the field.
你有申请过吗
Well, have you ever asked?
当然有
Of course I have.
但是每次有空缺时
But every time an agent's position has come up...
威士忌都会投反对票
Whiskey has voted against me.
-不是吧 -是的
- No. - Yeah.
等等 看这个
Wait, wait, wait. Look, check it out.
波比发来的邮件
Email in from Poppy,
律所的一个高级合伙人转过来的
from a senior partner at the firm.
是坐标
They're coordinates.
柬埔寨
Cambodia?
你们在亚洲有无人侦察机吗
You have any reconnaissance drones down in Asia?
当然 正在派遣
Sure do. Sending them in right now.
政♥府♥今日要求
The government today urged
黄金圈的受害者
Golden Circle victims...
前往在全国范围内设置的
to report to the temporary field hospitals
临时战地医院报道
now set up across the country.
总统对此次危机的处理方式
The president's handling of the crisis
已受到了其他国家领导人的赞扬
has been commended by other world leaders.
该死 政♥治♥从来没这么简单过
Damn. Politics has never been so easy.
上帝啊 福克斯
Oh, Jesus, Fox.
怎么了
What?
上帝啊
Oh, God.
如我所言 先生
Like I said, sir...
这件事影响到了所有人
this affects all people from all backgrounds.
我对你很失望 福克斯
I'm disappointed, Fox.
既失望又厌恶
Disappointed and disgusted.
总统先生 我一周七天
Mr. President, I routinely work
每天绝大多数时间都在为您工作
a 20 hour day for you, 7 days a week.
也许有人不嗑药就能做到
Maybe some can do that without chemical help.
无数人即将死去
Countless people are going to die.
您可以拯救他们 先生
You can save them, sir.
和我一样无辜的人
Innocent people like me.
也没那么无辜
Not that innocent.
他看起来不错
He looks great.
很好
Good.
好消息 先生们
Good news, gentlemen.
他很快就能恢复
He'll be back on his feet in no time.
我不认为那是好消息
I'm not certain that's a good idea.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
是我开枪打中的威士忌 故意的
I shot Agent Whiskey. Deliberately.
什么 为什么
What, why?
他是对方的人
He was working against us.
在知道原因前 我认为谁都不能相信
And until we find out why, I say we trust no one.
梅林 哈利病了
Merlin, Harry's sick.
这都是我的错
This whole thing is my fault.
我以为他已经准备好了
I thought he was ready.
抱歉 我得接这个电♥话♥
I'm sorry, I've got to take this.
听我说
Listen to me.
这和我的精神状态无关
This is not about my mental health.
如果我们中间有可能有双面间谍
If there's a chance there's a double agent in our midst...
或更糟 如果联邦特工有其他计划
or worse, if Statesman itself has a dark agenda...
我们必须确保行动成功
we have to safeguard this mission.
我们都清楚总统无意拯救这些受害者
We both know the president wants these victims dead.
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
嘿
Hey.
操
Fuck.
听着 哈利 我相信你 从没变过
Look, Harry, I trust you. I always have.
但碰上这种情况 我们需要联邦特工的资源
But it's about this situation. We need Statesman's resources.
我得知道你能否胜任
And I need to know that you are fit for work.
亲爱的 你怎么不给我打电♥话♥
Babe, why didn't you call me?
你是香蕉人吗
Are you the banana man?
听着 我们就快找到
Listen, we're on the verge of finding
解药了 一切都会好起来的
an antidote. It's gonna be all right.
现在 朝左看
Now, look left for me.
我脑子没毛病
There's nothing wrong with my brain.
朝右看
Look right.
你还记得你在五角大楼
Can you remember the headline
发现间谍集团时的头条吗
when you uncovered that spy ring in the Pentagon?
足球赛 英国五比一战胜德国
The football. England beat Germany, 5-1.
有人试图行刺撒切尔
Thatcher's assassination attempt.
查尔斯和戴安娜的婚礼
Charles and Di's wedding.
发什么愣 "伯格"
Hey, Bjorn Borg.
亲爱的 如果你听得见
Babe, if you can hear me,
我想告诉你我爱你
I want you to know that I love you.
如果我们熬过去了 你又愿意回到我身边
And if we get through this, and you'll have me back...
我还想和你在一起 不管怎样
I wanna be with you. No matter what.
我保证我不会让你失望的
I promise I won't let you down.
一切都会好起来的
It's all gonna be all right.
我最爱的歌♥手是谁
My favorite singer.
我不知道 我怎么会知道
I don't bloody know. How would I know that?
-是约翰·丹佛 -梅林
- It's John Denver. - Merlin!
有坐标位置的图像了吗
Have you got eyes on that location yet?
快了 无人侦察机还有一个小时就到
Soon. The reconnaissance drone's about an hour away.
我们可以趁这段时间解决
Which gives us time to sort out...
该死 我们没时间了
Bollocks, we haven't time for anything.
我现在就走 不管你们来不来
I'm leaving now. With or without you.
你们好
Hello!
报上名来
Identify yourself.
斯泰西·普鲁伊特 波比·亚当斯女士的律师
My name is Stacey Prewitt. I'm Ms. Poppy Adams' attorney.
波比 你今天约律师了吗
Poppy, you expecting a lawyer tonight?
没错 快让他进来
Oh, yes. Please send him in.
但别忘了重新激活地雷
But don't forget to reactivate the landmines.
晚上好 亚当斯女士
Good evening, Ms. Adams.
我的律师很快会把文件带给你
My lawyer is bringing you the document right now.
尽快
Hurry up.
等你签完了
And once you countersign,
将会成为一项行政命令
电影精选列表