the Bluetooth logo is his initials...
用北欧符文写成的
in Norse runic symbols.
老天爷 艾格西
Oh, my God, Eggsy.
他怎么不老老实实地吃他的破布丁
Why isn't he eating his fucking pudding?
我得研究研究这个黄金纹身
I need to research this gold tattoo.
我发现了其他经过相同改造的人的记录
I found records of other people with the same body modifications.
他们所有人都和犯罪
All of them have high level involvement...
以及国际毒品贩卖♥♥有着密切联♥系♥
with crime and international drug trafficking.
据说有个东西叫做"黄金圈"
And there's rumors of something called The Golden Circle.
你 是...
最棒的特工还是最棒的朋友
Best agent or best friend?
拜托 JB
Come on, JB.
消停一会儿 伙计
Give it a rest, mate.
别挠门了 我会被骂的
Stop scratching the door. I'm gonna get the blame now.
行了 开心了吧
There you are. Happy?
真够讲究的
With the decks and all that.
我靠
Shit, boy!
什么鬼...
What the...
怎么样 JB...
Do you reckon, JB...
我是不是当模特的料
model material?
我必须得承认 你和我预想中的不一样
I must say, you're really not as I expected.
非常感谢您...
Well, thank you very much...
陛下
Your Majesty.
艾格西 是你吗 伙计
Eggsy? Is that you, mate?
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on here?
你是在混黑帮之类的吗
You a gangster now or something?
我♥操♥ 那是蒂尔达爸爸妈妈家吗
Fuckin' hell. Is that Tilde's mom and dad's house?
你猜怎么着 不管你是干什么的 带上我
Tell you what. Whatever you're doing, I want in.
放下
Put it down!
为什么
Why?
我说了 快把它放下
I said, put it down now!
怎么了
What's wrong with it?
关上 快他妈关上
Shut it! Fucking shut it!
-艾格西 -你说什么
- Eggsy. - I beg your pardon?
关上 马上关上
Shut it! Shut it now!
好吧 伙计 别激动
All right, mate. Chill your boots.
艾格西 怎么...
Eggsy, what...
不 老天爷 不
Oh, no. Oh, my God, no.
十分抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你给我闭嘴 你给我惹的麻烦够多了
You shut up and all. You got me in enough trouble.
下一项事宜...
The next order of business...
特工珀西瓦尔
Agent Percival.
亚瑟
Arthur.
老天
Oh, fuck.
很好
Yep.
王牌特工都炸碎了
Kingsman is crumpets.
就像烤吐司 不过是英式的
Like toast, but British.
为了感谢你
And to say thank you,
我为你准备了一份礼物 查理
I got you a present, Charlie.
我的人为你打造了这个
My guys made you this.
更大 更强 更好 我称它为
Bigger, badder, better. I call it...
灭世神臂
ARMageddon.
我们来看看你的成绩提升了没有
Let's see if your game improves.
有人决定
Someone decides to wipe out
要清除王牌特工的每一处地♥产♥
every Kingsman property...
每一个特工
every agent, and somehow...
巧合的是 你刚好不在家
conveniently, you weren't at home.
你也不在
I could say the same thing about you.
怎么 你觉得我会杀罗克茜
What, you think I'd kill Roxy?
还有我的哥们布兰登
And my mate, Brandon,
还有我的狗
and my fucking dog?
不
No.
你觉得我会吗
You think I would?
这个东西
This thing...
黑了我们
hacked us.
显然 这支机械臂可以远程操控
Clearly, this arm can be remotely controlled.
我能活下来
I'm only alive because my address
是因为我的住址不在特工数据里
wasn't on the database with the agents.
无论查理在和谁合作
Whoever Charlie's working with
这人肯定觉得对付普通员工不值得用上导弹
doesn't think that mere staff are missile-worthy.
这一点都不好笑
This ain't funny.
罗克茜死了
Roxy is dead!
所有人都死了 没了 你在乎吗
Everyone's dead! Gone! Do you even care?
控制你的情绪
Pull yourself together.
回忆起你受过的训练
Remember your training.
现在没时间伤感了
There's no time for emotion in this scenario.
现在
Now...
鉴于所有幸存的特工都在场
as all surviving agents are present,
我们将启动末日预案
we follow the doomsday protocol.
只有等这项工作完成 也只有那时
When that's done, and only then,
你才能偷偷地抹眼泪
you may shed a tear in private.
好的
Okay.
什么是末日预案
What's the doomsday protocol?
我们去购物
We go shopping.
我们来自王牌定制 想买♥♥一些酒
We're from Kingsman. We'd like to buy some wine.
并请求使用三号♥品酒室
And use tasting room number three, please.
我的前辈中
Not one of my predecessors
从没有人经历过这种事
has ever been in this situation before.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
记得这个吗
Remember this?
当然 怎么可能忘记
Yeah, how could I forget?
这个保险柜里的东西能解决我们所有问题
Whatever's in that safe is the answer to all our problems.
就这个
Is that it?
我猜这应该是某种上层阶级的幽默
I suppose that must be upper-class humor.
我不明白
I don't get it.
我也不明白 我们现在该怎么办
Me neither. What the fuck are we supposed to do now?
我想我们应该
I think we should drink a toast
敬那些失去的战友
to our fallen comrades.
敬罗克茜
To Roxy.
罗克茜
Roxy.
-敬亚瑟 -亚瑟
- To Arthur. - Arthur.
我们是不是应该敬JB一杯
Should we do one for JB?
我想是的
I think we should.
我早该预料到的
I should have seen it coming.
查理和那辆出租车
Charlie, the taxi.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
不 瞎说 梅林
No, that's bullshit, Merlin.
并不都是你的错
It ain't all your fault.
你是最棒的 老兄
You're the best, bruv.
说真的 要不是有你
Honestly, without you...
我早就迷失了
I'd have lost it a long time ago.
我觉得我们应该敬苏格兰一杯
I think we should drink to Scotland.
我觉得我们喝得够多了 真的
I think we've probably had enough, to be honest.
你说得对
You're probably right.
-梅林 -怎么了
- Merlin. - Aye?
我想我们应该去肯塔基
I think we're going to Kentucky.
肯德基
Fried Chicken?
我爱炸鸡
I love fried chicken.
不 是真正的肯塔基州 看
No, proper Kentucky. Look.
你知道我还喜欢什么吗
You know what else I love?
乡村和西部音乐
Country and western music.
酿酒桶将在这里存放上百年
Oh! Here's where we leave the casks to age.
很抱歉 我们不能进去
Unfortunately, we can't go in,
因为这里的温度受到严格控制
as it's a temperature-controlled environment.
所以现在我们将前往世界级的种马场
So let's move on to our world class stud farm
并见见三位肯塔基赛马冠军
and meet three of our Kentucky Derby winners.
这里装了生物安全扫描仪
Biometric security scanner just to protect
就为了保护几桶陈年威士忌
a few old barrels of whiskey?
帮下忙
Pull the other one, love.
搞定了
Got it.
有什么情况吗
Are you getting anything?
电影精选列表