I reckon the same was true for your friend Harry over here.
直觉很准 我必须承认
Real fine instincts, I'll give him that.
别动
So stay still...
不然我就把他大卸八块
or I'll dice him up so small,
你可以装桶里带回家
you can take him home in a bucket...
还能有地方装你的朋友
and still have room for what's left
梅林
of your buddy, Merlin.
真♥他♥妈♥好
Well, that's just fucking great.
你为总统卖♥♥命
You're working for the president?
那个混♥蛋♥
That asshole?
怎么可能 这是个人准则 特工
Hell no. It's a matter of personal principle, agent.
不再有人吸毒
No more drug users.
联邦特工的股价也会飙升
And the Statesman share price rockets.
所以你的准则就是赚钱
So those are your principles? Making money?
你我的组织成立的宗旨是守护和平
Our agencies were founded to uphold peace.
保护无辜之人
To protect the innocent.
你知道谁是无辜之人吗
Do you wanna know who was innocent?
我的高中甜心
My high school sweetheart.
人生挚爱
Love of my life.
我儿子他妈
Pregnant with my little boy.
他应该跟你差不多大了
He'd be about your age now...
如果他的妈妈没有被卷进
if his mama hadn't got caught in the crossfire...
两个瘾君子
when two meth head freaks
抢劫便利商店时发生的交火之中
decided to rob a fucking convenience store.
没有这些人的世界
A world without those people in it...
才是真正的和平
sure smells like peace to me.
你犯法
You break the law...
你付出代价
you pay the price.
终于可以
Good riddance...
摆脱他们了
to all of them.
所以我才要销毁那个箱子
That's why I got to destroy that case.
把箱子滑过来 加拉哈德特工
Now slide it over, Agent Galahad.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗 哈利
Do you know what, Harry?
我觉得他说的对
I think he's got a point.
我觉得这主意听起来不错
I think it sounds like a bright idea.
再用阿尔法胶试试 傻♥逼♥
Put alpha gel on that, dickhead.
拉斯素食万岁
"Viva las vegan."
为了你 梅林
This one's for you, Merlin.
这是全世界欢庆的日子
It's a day of worldwide celebration
数百万人欣喜地
as millions rejoice...
和他们被救活的爱人重逢
after they or their loved ones were saved from death.
黄金圈解毒剂的发放还在继续
Distribution of The Golden Circle antidote continues...
战地医院正在逐步清空
and field hospitals are emptying...
受害者们正逐渐痊愈 返回家人身边
as victims return to their homes tonight, cured.
加油 连姆 伙计 加油
Come on, Liam. Man, come on.
太棒了
Yes! Yes! Yes!
我爱你 我爱你
I love you, man! I love you!
我再也不碰毒品了
I'm never touching that shit again!
发生什么了
What happened?
-我是不是错过了什么 -当然
- Did I miss something? - You sure did.
从现在开始 龙舌兰 我建议你只喝酒
From now on, Tequila, I suggest you stick to booze.
总统主动地给
The president actively sanctioned
数以百万计的人♥民♥判了死刑
the deaths of hundreds of millions of people...
还对公众撒了谎
and lied to the public.
我很骄傲的宣布对他的弹劾
I am proud to be responsible for his impeachment...
并且会尽我所能
and I will do everything I can
确保权利平稳过度
to ensure a smooth transition of power.
为了向这个历史性的时刻致敬
In honor of this historic occasion,
我们买♥♥了
we have purchased...
一瓶苏格兰威士忌
a distillery in Scotland.
这向世界表明
This shows the world...
王牌特工加入了酿酒业
that Kingsman is now joining the liquor business.
我们曾是表亲
Before we were cousins.
现在则为兄弟 并肩战斗
Now we're brothers, working side-by-side.
资源共享
All our resources are now yours.
你们可以重建了
You can rebuild.
你们可以大展宏图了
Yeah, y'all shittin' in high cotton now.
龙舌兰特工 这是正式场合
Agent Tequila, this is a formal occasion...
你的西装领带呢
where's your tie and jacket?
抱歉 先生
Sorry, sir.
也许王牌特工的人可以教教你怎么穿衣服
Maybe the Kingsman boys can dress you properly.
敬联盟
To our union!
敬联盟
To our union!
最后一件事
Final order of business...
我们希望
we would be honored
你们中的一位能成为新威士忌特工
if one of you would be our new Agent Whiskey.
是啊 两个加拉哈德什么的太他妈混乱了
Yeah, this two Galahad thing is just fucking confusing.
我很荣幸
Well, I'm very honored...
老香
Champ...
我愿一试
I'd like to throw my hat in the ring.
很好
All right!
联邦特工 投票
Statesmen, the vote.
投票通过
Looks like she's in.
请坐
Have a seat.
敬威士忌特工
To Agent Whiskey!
威士忌特工
Agent Whiskey!
干杯
Cheers!
你确定我看起来不像个混♥蛋♥
Are you sure I don't look like a dick?
看着镜子
Look in the mirror.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
某个不敢相信发生了什么的人
Someone who can't believe what the fuck is going on.
我看到了一个值得尊敬
I see a man who is honorable...
勇敢
brave...
忠诚
loyal...
实现了自我的人
who's fulfilled his huge potential.
在其一生中做了许多好事的人
A man who's done something good with his life.
我欠你的 哈利
I owe you everything, Harry.
谢谢
Thank you.
别客气
Don't mention it.
准备好了吗
You ready?
当然
Not a doubt in my mind.
我们的王牌特工创始人之一曾经说过
As one of our founding Kingsman once said...
这不是结局
this is not the end.
这甚至不是结局的开始
It is not even the beginning of the end.
但也许是开始的结局
But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.
电影精选列表