在这种鸟不拉屎的地方 思乡
in the middle of nowhere. Homesick.
就因为我卖♥♥毒品
Because I sell drugs.
波波 你做这些事是因为你思乡吗
Oh, Pops. You're doing this because you're homesick?
是的
Yes.
我想要自♥由♥
I want freedom.
我想要名望
I want fame.
我们去年的利润达到了两千五百亿
Our profits were 250 billion dollars last year.
我是世界上最成功的商人
I am the most successful businesswoman
但是没人知道我是谁
in the world, but nobody knows who I am.
波波 波波
Pops, Pops.
离那天不远了
It's not long now, eh?
对的 谢谢你
You're right, thank you.
对不起打扰了
Sorry to interrupt you.
波比女士 您要见我吗
You wanted to see me, Madam Poppy?
是的安吉尔 在黄金圈里
Yes, Angel. In The Golden Circle...
我们不允许试用商品
we do not sample the merchandise...
我们也不允许违反规矩
and we do not break the rules.
这也就是我开♥发♥机器人的原因
Which is why I have invested in robots...
因为他们比人类
because they are so much more reliable
更可靠 更可信
and trustworthy than human beings.
没找到你的朋友真是太可惜了
Sorry we never found your friends.
毕竟我们走上了不同的路
Well, we all go on our separate journeys...
但最后
but, ultimately, we'll all arrive
我们总会殊途同归的
at the same destination.
去看看我的帐篷吗 也许他们在那儿呢
Shall we check my tent? See if they're there?
-好吧 -来吧
- Uh... Yeah. - Oh, come on.
太漂亮了
This is amazing.
来啊
Come on.
其实我蛮想去尿个尿的
Uh, you know what, I'm busting for a pee actually.
你愿意的话也可以尿在我身上啊
You could do it on me if you want.
等一下吧
Maybe in a bit.
等我两分钟好吗
Give me a sec, yeah?
好 但是快一点 里弗
Okay, but hurry up, River.
等你吻我已经等了一晚上了
Been waiting all night for you to at least kiss me.
亲爱的 我这有点状况
Hi, babe. Uh, bit of a nightmare.
我得睡我的目标
I've got to sleep with a target...
但你不同意的话我是不会做的
but I won't do it, unless you agree that it's all right.
你是在开玩笑吗
You've got to be fucking kidding.
我是什么 练习目标吗
What was I, target practice?
亲爱的 我提前征得你的同意
Babe, surely it's better that I'm honest with you...
总比我事后瞒着你好吧
rather than me doing it and not telling you.
目测这是"拯救世界"的一部分
Kind of got a bit of a "Save the world" situation here.
睡别人怎么就能
How the fuck is screwing someone
拯救世界了
gonna save the world?
情况比较复杂
Well, it's a bit complicated...
但相信我 我不到迫不得己是不会这么做的
but trust me, I would not be doing it if I didn't have to.
亲爱的 相信我 我爱你
Babe, please believe me. I love you.
你是那个我愿意
You are the person I wanna spend
共度余生的人
the rest of my life with.
这算是求婚吗
Is that a proposal?
我觉得我可以同意
Because I think I'd give you my permission.
如果前提是我们订婚了
Having that security, knowing that we were committed...
这样的话 我的感受就不同了
In that context, yeah. Yeah, I'd feel different.
好吧 我觉得
Right. Well, I mean...
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you,
但成为公众人物
but being a public figure, babe...
亲王什么的
like a prince...
这就有点 你懂的
It's a bit of a factor, you know,
妨碍到我的工作了
what with my job and stuff.
别 别 别
Oh, no, no, no, come on. Okay.
这事我们得好好谈谈
Uh, look, we need to talk about this properly.
给我五分钟的时间 行吗
Just give me five minutes, okay?
别低估你自己 艾格西
Don't put yourself down, Eggsy.
我知道你能持续更久的
I'm sure you can last longer than that.
-有什么问题吗 -没有
- What's the matter? - Nothing.
我只是觉得 我们的灵兽
I just feel that our spirit animals
需要更多的时间来契合
need more time to get in sync...
才能达到精神上的和谐联结
and find a harmonious bond on the spiritual plane.
没错
Totally.
或者我们只需要
Or we could just...
打一炮
fuck?
克拉拉 我觉得我做不到
Clara, I don't think I can.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
我的乌鸦正在寻求一个筑巢的地方
My crow is looking for a place to nest.
干得好 艾格西
Good work, Eggsy!
追踪器正常工作了
Tracker fully functional.
别担心 我和威士忌特工也合作过类似任务
Don't worry, I've been through this with Whiskey before.
和一位技巧优秀的特工合作
Nice to be working with an agent
还是很不错的
who knows what he's doing.
乌鸦先生 到我了
Wow, Mr. Crow. My turn.
不好意思 我不行
I'm sorry. I can't.
我有女朋友了
I'm in a relationship.
真可爱 我也有男友
That's adorable. Listen, so am I.
在格拉斯托发生的事 也止于格拉斯托
What happens at Glasto, stays in Glasto.
我不行
I can't.
再见 克拉拉
Bye, Clara.
我是蒂尔达王储
This is Princess T,
请留言
please leave a message.
莫特庄园酒店
Motor Manor Hotel...
可以帮我转给蒂尔达王储吗
Yeah, can you put me through to Princess Tilde, please.
先生 我刚刚查了电脑
Oh, actually, sir, I'm just looking at my computer...
王储已经
and I'm afraid that the princess
退房♥了
is already checked out.
谢谢
Thank you.
操
Fuck!
哈利
Harry.
-你在干什么 -我在收拾行李
- What's going on? - I was just packing.
看看这些可爱的梳洗用品
Look at these lovely toiletries
梅林给我的离别礼物
Merlin very kindly gave me as a leaving present.
试试这款须后水
Here, try this aftershave.
我知道 哈利 我也用这款
Yeah, I know, Harry. I'm wearing it.
听我说 你不能放弃
Listen, you can't just give up.
放弃
Give up?
恰好相反 我要去追寻我的梦想
No, on the contrary. I'm about to achieve my dream.
和一些顶尖的昆虫学家
Researching rare butterflies
一起研究稀有的蝴蝶
alongside some of the finest minds in entomology.
你不如把我也钉到这面墙上
You know, you may as well have me stuck up on this wall.
因为你再也找不到
'Cause you're never gonna
比我更有趣的蝴蝶了
find a butterfly more interesting than me.
你说什么
Sorry?
我们第一次见面的时候 我就像一条蛆虫
When you and I first met, I was just, like, a maggot.
蛆会变成苍蝇
Maggots turn into flies.
你想说幼虫吧
Perhaps you mean larva.
幼虫 好吧无所谓 我想说的是
Larva, yeah, okay. Whatever. The point is...
每个人都想把我压扁
everyone wanted to squash me.
但你不是
But not you.
你让我变成了一条毛毛虫
You helped me to become a caterpillar.
现在我长出了翅膀
And now I've got wings.
我比想象中飞得更高
I'm flying higher than I ever dreamed.
这一切都是因为你
And that is all thanks to you.
我不想无礼 但我必须得快点收拾
I hate to seem rude, but I need to finish packing
然后睡一会儿了
and get some sleep.
哈利 你不能就这么走了
Harry, you can't just walk away.
王牌特工需要你
Kingsman needs you.
这个世界需要你
The whole world needs you.
我也需要你
I need you.
蛋蛋 你认识的那个哈利
Eggy, whoever the Harry was that you knew,
恐怕已经不是我了
he's gone, I'm afraid.
再见了
Goodbye.
这不是马丁尼酒
That's not a martini.
电影精选列表