哈利 你忘了你是谁
Harry, you've forgotten who you are.
我们认为这样能帮助你恢复记忆
We thought this might jog your memory.
你年轻的时候有过一次选择
Look, when you were young, you had a choice.
成为一名鳞翅目昆虫学家 或是加入军队
To either be a lepidopterist or to join the army.
你选择了加入军队 后来加入了王牌特工
You chose the army. That led to Kingsman.
你成为了一名王牌特工
You became a Kingsman agent.
我不认为我会加入一个
I doubt whether I'd work for anyone
试图淹死他们员工的组织
who drowns their employees.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我想带走我的蝴蝶收藏
I want my butterfly collection.
我想见我的母亲
I want to see Mother.
我们已经无能为力了
There's nothing more we can do.
是时候让他离开了
It's time to let him go.
亲爱的 我希望我能多待一会
Babe, I wish I could stay longer,
但我得去执行任务了
but I've got to go on with this mission.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你走之前 我想给你看样东西
Before you go, I wanna show you something.
我知道他永远不能取代JB
I know he could never replace JB...
但
but...
我的天呐
Oh, my days.
我希望他能让你开心一点
I hoped he might make you happy.
而且给你另一个早点回家的理由
And give you another reason to come back home soon.
我喜欢他
I love him.
但我不需要另一个回家的理由
But I don't need another reason to come home.
对不起 只是在等我的朋友
I apologize. Just waiting for my friend.
我会尽早回来的 我保证
I'll be back as soon as I can, I promise.
-得去拯救世界了 -没错
- Got to go save the world? - Yep.
如果你拯救了世界
Well, if you save the world...
你知道会怎样
you know what that means.
好的
Yeah, all right.
再见了伙计
Bye, buddy.
从我的线人那儿拿到了音乐节的票
Got the passes from my contact.
你会爱上格拉斯顿堡的
You're gonna love Glastonbury.
孩子 这只是简单的部分
Well, that's the easy part, kid.
你看一眼杂物箱
Take a look in the glove box.
什么鬼玩意 兄弟
Fucking hell, bruv.
我还以为美国的东西都应该大一点儿呢
Thought everything was supposed to be bigger in America.
你开这么大的车就是为了补偿生理缺憾吗
Is this why you overcompensate with these massive cars?
这个是套在手指上用的
Goes on your finger.
尖端上有追踪器
The surveillance tracker is in the tip.
需要三秒钟的轻触才能释放追踪器
Apply light pressure for three seconds to release it.
从她的状态上看
Okay, so according to her Instagram feed...
查理的前女友正在贵宾吧台前面
Charlie's ex-girlfriend is up ahead at the VIP bar.
我们谁去放追踪器呢
Which one of us is gonna plant the tracker?
手环
Bands, boys.
好了
Yeah, that's fine.
我觉得我们各自尝试一下
I say we both make an approach...
谁能搭讪成功 谁就去放
whoever gets on best, goes for it.
不一定要这样吧
Well, it doesn't have to be a competition, bruv.
我们为什么不径直走过去
Why don't we just go up to her...
握握手 拍拍背
shake her hand, pat her on the back,
任务就完成了
whatever, you know. Job done.
手上可没有黏膜 艾格西
The hand is not a mucous membrane, Eggsy.
背上也没有
Neither is the back.
王牌特工到底教了你什么
They teach you anything at Kingsman?
这是什么意思
What are you talking about?
我们的追踪器得进入血管
Our trackers are designed to enter the bloodstream.
好在体内循环 记录下声音和地理位置
They circulate harmlessly, providing full audio and GPS.
黏膜
Mucus membrane.
像鼻子里面的黏膜吗
That's like up the nose, isn't it?
我得怎样 把我的手指插♥进♥
What the fuck am I gonna do? Stick my finger...
不是鼻子 对吧
It's not just inside the nose, is it?
-没错 艾格西 -操
- No, Eggsy, it ain't. - Fuck.
我先去勾搭一下
All right, I'll take the first crack.
好好学着点吧 兄弟
Watch and learn, buddy.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-给您 女士 -谢谢
- Here you go, ma'am. - Thank you.
小姐 不好意思
Miss, I beg your pardon.
我冒昧打扰一下
Now, I don't wanna pester you...
我只是想知道 你的演出是什么时候
but I just have to know, what time are you playing?
我不是乐队的
I'm not in a band.
天呐 你把我认成了谁
Oh, God. Who did you think I was?
可别说什么奇奇怪怪的人
Please don't say someone ghastly.
我觉得我像个傻瓜
God damn it, now I feel like a fool.
我只是觉得有此等魅力的女子
I just assumed that a woman with your charisma...
肯定是个大人物
well, she just had to be somebody.
好吧
Right.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事 我知道你也不想
No, it's okay. I know you didn't mean
让我看起来像个蠢蛋
to make me feel like a dumbass.
让你有个补偿我的的机会
So I'll let you make it up to me
我请你喝一杯吧
by letting me buy you a drink.
看着我的手指
Follow my finger.
你在干什么
What are we doing?
向左滑
Swiping to the left.
你们美国不用陌陌吗
What, you don't do Tinder in America?
什么陌陌
Tinder what?
我觉得这就是代沟吧
Do you know, I think it's probably a generational thing.
这是"走开吧老人家"的意思
It translates as "Go away, old man."
好吧
Be good, be cool.
再会
Bye.
谢谢你帮我解围
Thank you for that.
-我是克拉拉 -我是里弗
- I'm Clara. - River.
天呐 已经这么晚了
Bloody hell, is that the time?
我时差完全倒不过来
You know what, I'm so jetlagged
整个人晕头转向的
I don't know if I'm coming or going.
你去哪儿了 好地方吗
Where've you been? Anywhere nice?
南美 待了一段时间
South America. Been spending a bit of time out there.
和萨满祭司一起修♥炼♥
Training with the shaman,
和我的灵兽精神交流
and trying to really connect with my spirit animal.
我的灵兽是乌鸦
I'm a crow.
等下 让我猜一猜
And, hang on, let me guess...
美洲豹
Jaguar.
不会吧
What? No!
-对了吗 -你怎么会猜到的
- Yes? - How did you even know that?
就是美洲豹 你看
Look, it totally is. Check it out.
黑色美洲豹 很棒
Oh. Ino Moxo. Black jaguar. Very nice.
我请你喝一杯
You know what? I wanna buy you a drink.
这是艾格西从格拉斯顿堡发来的
Eggsy sent this from Glastonbury.
推特上"蓝疹"这个话题也已经上热门了
And #bluerash is trending on Twitter.
你在这些案例中有发现什么联♥系♥吗
Have you found any correlation between these cases?
只有他们都磕过药
Only recreational drug use.
我知道 不太像联邦特工的作风
I know. Not very Statesman-like.
龙舌兰特工
Tequila here...
他是我们这儿的坏小子
he is our resident bad boy.
你不会认为这和黄金圈
You don't think this could be related
有什么关联吧
to The Golden Circle, do you?
贩毒集团给他们的客户下毒
A drug cartel poisoning its customers?
说不通啊
Doesn't make sense.
波比 把糖递给我好吗
Poppy, would you pass the sugar, please?
好的
Okay.
但是这对你的身体真的很不好
But it's really bad for you.
糖比可♥卡♥因♥的致瘾性高八倍
Eight times more addictive than cocaine.
致死率高五倍
Five times more likely to cause death.
但是它完全合法
But it's legal...
所以没问题 你继续用糖来麻痹自己吧
so, you go ahead. Knock yourself out.
我都不想提到烟和酒
Don't get me started on tobacco and alcohol.
卖♥♥这些玩意能让人进财富五百强
Peddle that stuff and you're in Fortune 500.
但我却不行
But me? No!
我就要躲躲藏藏
I'm out here hiding
电影精选列表