还没有
Not yet.
见鬼了
Fucking hell.
真可惜不是苏格兰威士忌
It's a shame it's not scotch.
等一下
Hang on.
据分♥析♥ 这里有一个
According to this, there's a huge
巨大的地下建筑在我们脚下
underground structure right beneath us.
如果我的计算没错
And if my calculations are correct...
这里
This...
就是入口
is the way in.
-天啊 梅林 -该死
- Fucking hell, Merlin. - Shit.
我的妈妈...
You know, my mama...
她经常告诉我
she always told me...
我们南方人的礼数都是跟英国人学的
us southerners get our good manners from the British.
但我觉得 真遗憾
I was thinkin', ain't that a pity.
因为你们自己已经将礼数忘光了
Y'all didn't keep nothing for yourselves.
你们难道不知道进门前先敲门吗
Y'all ain't never heard of knocking before you enter?
其实我们是有邀请函的 是吧
Well, actually we had an invitation. Didn't we?
-是的 -是吗
- Yeah. - Oh, did you now?
是的 那是一个酒瓶的形状
Yeah. It came in the shape of a bottle.
我们来自伦敦的王牌定制裁缝店
We're from the Kingsman tailor shop in London.
可能你知道我们
Maybe you've heard of us?
王牌
Oh, the Kingsman.
是的
Yeah.
你们就是从那里搞到这身高级西装
That's where y'all got them fine suits
和高级眼镜的是吧
and them fancy spectacles y'all got on?
没错 是的
Exactly. That's right.
你们看起来还挺机灵
Y'all look damn sharp.
来看看我说得对不对
Let me see if I got it right, here.
你们想让我相信 对一个裁缝来说
You want me to believe that it's normal for a tailor...
要想黑进一个先进的生物安全系统
to hack through an advanced biometric security system...
一般只需要一块小破表
with nothing but a little bitty old watch on?
我可以保证
I can promise you...
不伤害你们
that dog don't hunt.
所以你们为什么不跪下
So why don't you go on and get down on your knees...
告诉我你们究竟为谁工作
and tell me who you really work for.
那是1963年的联邦酿造窖藏
That's 1963 Statesman Reserve.
现在这是私人恩怨了
You just made it personal.
你究竟是谁
Who the fuck are you?
密室里的酒瓶
A bottle in a secret wall.
你不会真以为我信吧
You really expect me to take that seriously?
我觉得你们编的故事烂透了
See, I think your story's horse shit.
你们在掩盖一次失败的救援行动
Y'all just trying to cover for a failed rescue mission.
你们是来救那个鳞翅目昆虫学家的对吧
You here for the lepidopterist, ain't you?
好吧 你们那个神秘的瓶子
Okay, so your mystery bottle, huh?
是长这个样子吗
Look anything like that, right there?
是的 同一个品牌 年份更老
Yes. Same brand, much older.
好吧
All right.
我们来看看
Let's see here.
你们知道为什么监测酒精物质的方法
You know why the measurement
被叫做"证据"吗
of alcohol content's called "Proof"?
滚开
Oh, fuck off!
老天
Oh, for Pete's sake.
这要从很久以前说起
See, comes from back in the old days...
当海盗们想测试朗姆酒的烈度时
when pirates wanted to test the strength of their rum.
他们会洒一些到火♥药♥上
They used to pour a little bit out on gunpowder.
这酒真是太棒了
That'll make you wanna slap your mama right there, boy.
如果火♥药♥
And if the gunpowder,
一接触到朗姆酒时就燃起来
if it burnt when they set it alight...
他们便会认为
they considered it proof...
那是朗姆酒好品质和高烈度的证据
that their rum was good and strong.
但是问题是 我身上没有火♥药♥
But see, I ain't got no gunpowder on me, do I?
但我非常确定
But I'm pretty sure you boys'll make
如果我把你们俩的蛋蛋放在火上烤
just as impressive of a sound...
你们的叫声一定非常动听
when I set your balls on fire.
或者你们可以告诉我 你们究竟是谁
Or you could just tell me who the fuck y'all really are...
以及你们怎么找到我们的
and how the hell y'all found us.
听着 我最后一次告诉你
Look, for the last time,
我们唯一要守护的就是我们的尊严
we have nothing to protect but our honor.
所以拿好你那廉价的马尿
So you can take your cheap horse piss
如果那也能叫威士忌的话
that you call whiskey...
顺便一提 拼写少了个E
which, by the way, is spelled without an "E"...
而且更无法和任何单麦苏格兰威士忌相提并论
and is nothing compared to a single malt scotch...
所以去死吧
and you can go fuck yourself.
你呢
What about you?
-我 -是的
- Me? - Yeah.
不 我可喜欢你们的威士忌加可乐了
No, I love a Jack and Coke, bruv.
不过我同意他说的让你去死那部分
But I do agree with the part where you go fuck yourself.
好吧
All right.
既然你们除了尊严之外
Y'all ain't got nothing to protect
没什么要保护的
other than your honor.
不如我们换一种问法
Let's see what happens when we change things up.
-天啊 -哈利
- Fuck me. - Harry?
你们有三秒时间告诉我事实
Y'all got three seconds to tell me the truth.
等一下 不
Wait. No.
-不 -哈利
- No! - Harry!
他听不到你们的 但我能 所以快说
He can't hear you. But I can, so talk.
-不 -快趴下 哈利
- No! - Get down, Harry!
-哈利 哈利 -二
- Harry! Harry! - That's two.
-哈利 - 哈利
- Harry! - Harry!
-哈利 -三
- Harry! - Three.
住手
Stop!
他们的说辞已经被证实了
Their story checked out.
我打开了我们的末日保险箱
I opened our doomsday scenario locker
在里面发现了一把雨伞
and that umbrella was in it.
王牌特工 上面还有我们的标志
Kingsman. It's got our logo on it.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我向你们道歉
My apologies, boys.
希望没有伤害你们的感情
I hope there ain't no hard feelings.
我只是在做分内之事
I was just doin' my job.
欢迎来到联邦特工
Welcome to the Statesman,
一家独♥立♥的情报机构
independent intelligence agency.
我猜就跟你们那家一样
Just like y'all, I reckon.
但我们的创始人选择了酿酒业
But our founders went into the booze business.
感谢亲爱的上苍
Thank the sweet Lord above.
这位是姜汁啤酒
This is Ginger Ale.
她是我们的战略主管
She's our strategy executive.
你们好
Hello.
我是龙舌兰特工
I'm Agent Tequila.
现在能给我们松绑了吧
This is the part where you untie us.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈利
Harry.
-你好 -你好 老兄
- Hello. - Hello, mate.
哈利
Harry.
你好
How do you do?
我们见过吗
Have we met before?
哈利 没事了 他们知道我们认识你
Harry, it's okay. It's fine. They know that we know you.
我想一定是哪里出了问题
I think there must be some mistake.
好久不见了 哈利
It's been such a long time, Harry.
我需要给我的布洛克鞋换底子了
I need to get my brogues resoled.
是呀 我的牛津鞋也是同样
Yeah, and my oxfords are done in as well.
为什么你们要跟我谈你们的鞋
Why are you telling me about your shoes?
我是一名鳞翅目昆虫学家
I'm a lepidopterist.
你是什么
You're a what?
我研究蝴蝶
I study butterflies.
你从军前确实想干这个 但是...
Well, you wanted to be before you joined the army, but...
哈利 看着我
Harry, look at me.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
我们一会儿回来
We'll be back soon.
所以这些家伙来这里是因为末日预案
So these fellas right here are our doomsday protocol?
看来我们创立者的裁缝是王牌特工
Turns out, our founder's tailor was Kingsman.
电影精选列表