蛋蛋
Eggy.
介意我和你共乘一部出租车吗
You mind if I share your cab?
落选王牌特工候选人
查理
Charlie?
真讽刺啊 不是吗
It's ironic, isn't it?
你看着像位绅士 我却像个混混
You look like a gentleman, I look like a pleb.
我是你的话 我会把车门打开
If I was you, I'd unlock your cab.
皮特 快开车
Pete, get us out of here!
你觉得那玩意这次还会有用吗
You think that shit's gonna work this time?
你这次完蛋了
You're way out of your depth.
操
Fuck!
干掉他
Take him out!
梅林 我遇上麻烦了
Merlin! We've got a Code Purple.
我的司机牺牲了
My driver's down.
请求把这些人♥渣♥炸飞
Permission to blow these fuckers away.
拒绝
Denied.
无法控制波及范围
Cannot be contained.
往南开 我把道路清空
Head south, I'm clearing the route.
靠
Shit!
梅林 我开进了海德公园
Merlin, I'm entering Hyde Park.
现在可以炸了吗
Can I get on with it?
梅林
Merlin!
确认无人 允许开火
Dark zone confirmed. Permission to fire.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank fuck for that!
没时间放松了 警♥察♥就在你后面
No time to relax. Police are right behind you.
30秒后就会到达你的位置
You have 30 seconds before they reach your position.
直接开到"天鹅"集♥合♥点
Go directly to Rendezvous Swan.
梅林 你知道我的挡风玻璃没了吧
Merlin, you do realize I haven't even got a windscreen right now?
我还记得你受训时的表现
I seem to remember from your training
你挺能憋气的
you were rather good at holding your breath.
刚刚那不是复仇
It wasn't a revenge mission.
查理本来可以当场把你杀了的
Charlie could've just killed you immediately.
不是我自夸 但我把他训练得很好
Not boasting, but I trained him well enough
他不会连这个都搞不定
that even he wouldn't mess that up.
梅林 抱歉
Merlin, I'm sorry,
我明天才能做汇报了
we're gonna have to do the debrief tomorrow.
我今晚晚餐约了人...
I've got to get to a dinner tonight...
假如我爽约了
and if I miss it,
那还不如被查理杀了呢
let's just say Charlie might as well have killed me.
假如你等不及警♥察♥清查公园...
Well, if you can't wait for the police to clear the park...
角落里有另一条出去的路
there's another way out in the corner.
操
Fuck!
那晚餐有多重要
How important is that dinner?
你看了就知道了
Let me show you.
我♥操♥
For fuck's sake!
宝贝
Babe.
我回来了
I'm home!
我在这呢
I'm here.
发生什么事了
What the hell happened?
说来话长 用吻来换
It's a long story that deserves a kiss.
你这样子就算是JB也不会愿意亲的
Not even JB would kiss you right now.
假如你真的爱我 就亲我一下下
If you really love me, just one little kiss.
你真愿意亲啊
You were really gonna do it?
是啊
Yeah.
这就是真爱
Now, that is true love right there.
太赞了 我去换身衣服
Amazing. I'm gonna go get changed.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
蒂尔达亲自做的 兄弟
And Tilde made that for you herself, bruv.
皇家糕点师♥傅♥没空吗
The royal baker's not available.
闭嘴吧 Brandon
Oh, shut up, Brandon.
特别是假如你还想喝这个的话
Especially if you want some of this.
-等等 是那种瑞典酒吗 -没错
- Wait. Is that that Swedish stuff right there? - Yes.
不不不不 我可不喝那玩意
No, no, no, no. I ain't drinkin' none of that.
上次在这我直接喝断片了 伙计
Last time here, I was wrecked, man.
是啊 但那是因为你酒量太差 贾马尔
Yeah, but that's 'cause you were a lightweight, Jamal.
不不 宝贝 我就算了
No, no, babe, I'm good.
我不喝 谢谢
Not for me, thank you.
什么 怎么回事 伙计
Oh, what? What's going on, man?
明晚是我第一次见她家长
I'm meeting her parents for the first time tomorrow night.
我想给他们留下个好印象 怎么了
I wanna make a good impression, so what?
对了 贾马尔 明晚我们出去
Oh, yeah, Jamal, are you free to dogsit JB
你能帮忙照看一下JB吗
tomorrow night while we're there?
抱歉 兄弟 我明天得照顾我奶奶
Ah, sorry, bruv, I've got to look after my nan tomorrow.
但连姆有空
But Liam's free, though.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我不行 伙计 我对狗过敏
I can't, mate. I'm allergic to dogs.
放屁
Bullshit.
应该是狗屁
Dogshit, actually.
只剩你了 布兰登
That leaves you, Brandon.
你明晚有什么安排
What you doing tomorrow night?
好 我帮你照顾你的狗 伙计
Yeah, I'll look after your dog, mate,
但我有个条件
but I got one condition.
什么条件
What's that?
-你和我们喝一杯 -对
- You have a drink with us. - Yeah.
必须得喝了 宝贝
Got to do it, babe.
必须得喝了
Got to do it.
布兰登 生日快乐
Brandon, happy birthday!
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
-好耶 -干杯
- Yeah. - Cheers.
靠
Shit.
我的毒品无处不在
My drugs are everywhere.
我向来不喜欢毒品...
They were never my thing...
但还是走到了这一步
but here I am,
经营着全世界最大的贩毒集团
running the biggest drug cartel in the world.
唯一的缺陷就是我得住在这鸟不拉屎的地方
The only downside is having to live in the middle of nowhere.
这些遗迹其实还未被发掘
You know, these ruins are technically undiscovered.
我在里面加了点东西让它更像我的家乡
I just added a few touches to remind me of home.
我是在对五十年代的怀旧氛围里长大的
I grew up on all that awesome 50s nostalgia.
五十年代"垮掉的一代"文化
《油脂》 《美国风情画》 《欢乐时光》
Grease. American Graffiti. Happy Days.
描写五十年代生活的影视作品
但我却跑偏了
But I digress.
你们需要明白一点
The thing you need to understand
要想在毒品生意里...
is the hard work and ingenuity...
做到全球垄断 是多需要...
it took to achieve a global monopoly...
勤奋努力和聪明才智
on the drug trade.
这一切都归功于我 不是我自吹自擂...
And that's all on me. Not to toot my own horn...
我只是觉得对于新员工而言
I just think it's really important
了解黄金圈的历史...
for new recruits to understand...
真的很重要
the history of The Golden Circle.
至交好友是吧
So. Lifelong friends, huh?
查尔斯 你觉得你这位兄弟
Charles, do you think your buddy here
值得被我们接纳吗
is worthy of joining us?
波比女士 要是我认为他不值得的话
Ms. Poppy, I would not have brought him
就不会千里迢迢带他来见你了
all the way to see you if I didn't think so.
太好了 你们饿吗
Excellent. Well, you hungry?
饿死了
Starving.
太好了 这边请
Wonderful! Right this way.
别客气
Make yourselves at home.
二位...
So, fellas...
有几件事我想说明一下
I have a couple of things that I wanna clarify.
你们明白在黄金圈之内...
You understand that in The Golden Circle...
我的权威是不容置疑的吧
my authority is never to be questioned, right?
还有遵守命令的重要性
And the importance of following orders?
你们明白这一点吧
Do you understand that?
还有忠诚的价值
And the value of loyalty?
点点头很容易 不是吗
It's easy to nod, isn't it?
我不喜欢简单 我喜欢证明
I don't like easy. I like proof.
-你叫什么 -安杰尔 夫人
- What's your name? - Angel, ma'am.
原来是天使 宝贝
Angel, baby.
你的老朋友 查尔斯 搞砸了
电影精选列表