米切尔
Mitchell.
听着,我不干了,罗伊 我出去!
Hey, listen, I'm out, Roy. I'm out!
冷静下来 冷静下来,比尔
Calm down. Calm down, Bill.
别他妈叫我冷静,好吗?
Don't you tell me to fuckin' calm down, all right?
我差点被杀了,伙计!
I was almost killed, man!
现在弗雷德进了监狱,我完成了任务,我出去了!
Now, Fred's in jail, I did the damn job, and I'm out!
不,事情不是这样的
No, that's not how it works.
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思,"事情不是这样的"
What the fuck do you mean, "That's not how it works"?
你为什么不给我一个好理由
Why don't you give me one good reason
为什么我不现在就把它订出去?
why I don't just book it outta here right now?
因为...
Because...
因为,就像我提到的,
Because, as I've mentioned,
那辆偷来的车要一年半,
it's a year and a half for the stolen car,
以及冒充联邦官员入狱五年
and five years for impersonating a federal officer.
如果你跑了,我会追上你,你明白吗...
And if you run, I will hunt you down, you understand...
你♥他♥妈♥的给我闭嘴!
Man, shut the fuck up!
他妈的!
Fuck!
-我们需要什么? -什么意思?
- What do we need? - What do you mean?
你杂务工 奥克兰说立即重建
You the handyman. Oakland says rebuild immediately.
我们需要什么?
What do we need?
我们得举白旗投降,鲍比!你没看到吗?
We need a goddamn white flag, Bobby! You don't see this shit?
-你难道不明白这是... -该死的!
- Don't you understand this shit is... - God damn!
他们把这个混♥蛋♥烧了
They burnt the shit out this motherfucker.
你说得太对了,他们是这么做的
You're goddamn right, they did.
说话注意点,老兄!
Watch your mouth, man!
你们需要帮助吗?
Y'all need help?
是的,小♥弟♥弟♥
Yeah, little brother.
你去楼下的商店给我们买♥♥几个垃圾桶
Um, go on down to the store and get us a couple of trash cans.
这就是你们重建的方式,同志们
That's how you rebuild, comrade.
嘿!嘿!我能帮你们吗?
Hey! Hey! Can I help y'all?
我们就是来问你们的
We came to ask y'all that.
如果你需要,我有一些人
Got some bodies if you need 'em.
听着,我知道你们有军队什么的,
Look, I know y'all got an army and all that,
但我觉得你们都需要一些储备
but figured y'all could use some reserves.
哦,对了
Oh, right on.
你们都知道怎么用卷尺吗?
Y'all know how to use a tape measure?
因为这里需要测量,好吗?
'Cause this needs measurin' right here, all right?
然后是那边的石膏板
And then that drywall right there
需要测量和冲洗
needs to be measured out and flushed,
我是怎么把它弄到这里的
you know, how I got it here.
剩下的人去拿些油漆滚筒,
And the rest of y'all can grab some of these paint rollers,
帮他们搞定那堵墙
and help 'em with that wall.
是的,就在那里,很好
Yeah, right there is good.
洛杉矶领导人邦奇·卡特和约翰·哈金斯
Los Angeles leaders Bunchy Carter and John Huggins.
前领导人
Well, former leaders.
剩下的都是粉笔记号♥
Chalk marks, all that's left.
我们的朋友,克里夫先生...
Our friend, Mr. Cleaver...
在阿尔及利亚潜逃
On the lam in Algeria.
这是兰利的朋友送的礼物
A gift from our friends at Langley.
-嗯 -哦
- Hmm. - Oh.
看看谁来了 我们的老朋友,鲍比·西尔
Look who's here. Our old friend, Bobby Seale.
你在晚间新闻上看到过,裹得严严实实的
You recognize this from the evening news, all bundled up.
芝加哥的法庭一定很冷
It must be very cold in that Chicago courtroom.
说到希尔,
Speaking of Seale,
如果希尔案的判决不符合我们的要求,
if the Seale verdict does not fall our way,
我们有证人可以作证他下令在康涅狄格杀人
we have a witness who'll testify he ordered a hit in Connecticut.
我想你认识乔治·萨姆斯吧,米切尔探员?
I believe you're familiar with George Sams, Agent Mitchell?
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
很好 先生们,请坐
Very well. Have a seat, gentlemen.
男孩们怎么样,杰克和泰勒?
How are the boys, Jack and Tyler?
好,先生
Good, sir.
谢谢你!嗯...
Thank you. Uh...
泰勒刚开始参加少年棒球联盟
Tyler just started Little League.
这孩子的胳膊挺壮的
Kid's got quite an arm on him.
还有你的女儿,萨曼莎
And your daughter, Samantha,
她现在应该有八个月了吧?
she must be, what, eight months now, is it?
这是正确的
That's right.
她每天都长得很快
She's growing fast every day.
他们总是这样,不是吗?
They always do, don't they?
告诉我...
Tell me...
如果她带一个黑人回家你会怎么做?
What will you do when she brings home a Negro?
当她带一个黑人回家?
When she brings home a Negro?
你的女儿,萨曼莎
Your daughter, Samantha.
有一天她带一个年轻的黑人回家,你会怎么做?
What will you do the day she brings home a young Negro male?
她是个婴儿,先生
She's an infant, sir.
我很清楚
I'm well aware.
这不是对我问题的回答
And that's not an answer to my question.
她不会
She won't.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
因为...
Because...
恕我直言,局长,我们为什么要谈论我女儿?
Respectfully, Director, why are we talking about my daughter?
你在韩国杀人
You killed in Korea.
是的
Yes.
不是为了国家
Not for country.
也许这就是你参军的原因 但你杀人是为了生存
Maybe that's why you enlisted. But you killed for survival.
你会做任何事
You would have done anything
安全回到你家人身边,不是吗?
to get back home safe to your family, wouldn't you?
当然可以
Of course.
想想你的家人吧,米奇尔探员
Think of your family now, Agent Mitchell.
当你看着汉普顿的时候,想想萨曼莎,
When you look at Hampton, think of Samantha,
因为如果我们输了这场战争这就是我们面临的危险
because that's what's at stake if we lose this war.
我们的整个生活方式
Our entire way of life.
强♥奸♥、掠夺、征服
Rape, pillage, conquer.
你跟我来吗?
You follow me?
我做的,先生
I do, sir.
汉普顿在梅纳德服刑2到5年
Hampton's in Menard doing two to five.
汉普顿要出去了,
Hampton is getting out,
而州最高法♥院♥正在考虑他的上诉
while the State Supreme Court considers his appeal.
在此期间,
In the interim,
你的CI是我们最好的机会
your CI is our best chance
对付他的能力,米切尔探员
at neutralizing him, Agent Mitchell.
也许是时候更有创意地利用奥尼尔了
Maybe it's time to use O'Neal more creatively.
你看起来很美,你知道吗?
You look beautiful, you know that?
-你知道吗? -嗯
- You know that? - Mm-hmm.
哇!
Whoo!
现在,你们都省省吧
Now, y'all save that shit
等你回到家再用,好吗?
for when you get back to the house, all right?
小心,现在
Careful, now.
唷!
Whew!
你气色不错,主席!
You look good, Chairman!
丫简直如何?
How ya feelin'?
我想念你们这些混♥蛋♥,伙计!
I miss y'all motherfuckers, man!
来吧,男人!
Come on, man!
是啊,你想去哪?你饿了吗?什么?你想要什么?
Yeah, so where you wanna go? You hungry? What? What do you want?
总部
Headquarters.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
妈的,就是总部,小子
Shit, headquarters it is, boy.
你们怎么...
How'd y'all...
但是它被烧毁了 我看到...
But it was burned down. I saw...
然后周围的人都出来了
Then the whole neighborhood came out.
那些推客,那些老奶奶,那些王冠 每一个人
The pushers, the grannies, the Crowns. Everybody.
“尤其是这里的这个
'Specially this one right here.
-他几乎是带头冲锋的 -来吧,伙计
- He practically led the charge. - Come on, now, man.
别谦虚了,兄弟 你差点就住在这里了
Don't be modest, brother. You almost lived here.
权力
Power.
任何地方的人,
Anywhere there's people,
有权力
there's power.
正确的
Right on.
谢谢你,兄弟
Thank you, brother.
主席!
Chairman!
电影精选列表