把我的钱都花光了?
And fuck my money up?
黑鬼,你知道
Nigga, do you have any idea
下面的那些疯子多阴险啊?
how treacherous them crackers is down there?
-我不想跟你扯上关系 -请注册 请人
- I don't want no parts of that. - Reg, please. Please, man.
听着,伙计,我又冷又饿 现在,给我让开
Look, man, I'm cold and I'm hungry. Now, get out my way.
来吧,兄弟!
Come on, brother!
我不是你哥哥!
I ain't your brother!
现在,滚出我的走廊免得你也落得你儿子那样的下场
Now, get the fuck off my porch before you end up like your boy did.
男人,操...
Man, fuck...
不,我只是想知道发生了什么 注册!嘿,Reg !
No, I just wanted to know what happened. Reg! Hey, Reg!
我只是想知道我朋友怎么了!
I just wanted to know what happened to my friend!
注册!
Reg!
是的
Yeah.
注册!
Reg!
在炼油厂的街对面
Across the street from the oil refinery.
呃,草坪...Lawndale和45
Uh, Lawn... Lawndale and 45th.
他...他有枪 一个大的
He... He's got a gun. A big one.
你在干什么?这是私人!这是私人...
What are you doin'? That's private! It's private...
你觉得你会是个坏母亲吗?
You think you gonna be a bad mother?
这是一个问题
It was a question.
你为什么要问自己这个?
Why you gotta ask yourself that?
我不...我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
也许是因为我要带一个孩子去战场
Maybe the fact that I'm bringin' a child into a war zone.
这些都不是你需要考虑的
These aren't considerations you have to make.
你得出去,
You get to go out there,
谈谈革命式的死亡
talk about dyin' a revolutionary death
你的身体是属于革命的,
and how your body belong to the revolution,
因为你的身体里没有另一个人在成长
because you don't have another person growin' inside your body.
那么,你后悔了?
So, you regret it?
-什么? -生孩子
- What? - Havin' my baby.
你呢?
Do you?
当我把我的一生奉献给人♥民♥的时候,我就奉献了我的一生
When I dedicated my life to the people, I dedicated my life.
你挖?
You dig?
直到Menard我才意识到...
And it wasn't till Menard when I realized what that...
当我意识到这意味着什么
When I realized what that meant.
因为为了在那里生存下去
'Cause in order to survive in there,
我的一部分必须得死,伙计
a part of me had to die, man.
我出来的时候,你不可能告诉我,
You couldn't have told me that, when I got out,
我有...
that I have...
我有足够的理由活下去
That I'd had every reason to live.
那么,你后悔吗?
So, do you regret it?
你呢?
Do you?
嗯...
Uh...
我想...我想和你分享一些事情
I wanna... I wanna share somethin' with you.
“和大多数人一样,我也很敬畏,
"Like the masses, I was in awe,
当我第一次看到你的样子
when I first laid eyes on all the things you are.
我听了那个演讲,
I heard that speech,
当那凹痕刺穿你的脸颊时,
and when that indent pierced your cheek,
我就知道我们会制♥造♥噪音
I knew we'd make noise.
我只是...我以为会在大街上
I just... I thought it'd be in the streets.
庸俗的人和诗人能创造出多么神奇的东西啊 ”
What magic a philistine and a poet could create."
非利士人吗?你说谁是市侩?
A philistine? Who you callin' a philistine?
你真的在打扰我吗?
You're seriously interrupting me right now?
庸人和诗人能创造出多么神奇的东西啊
"What magic a philistine and a poet could create.
无论多么矛盾,这似乎是命运的安排
However contradictory, it would seem that it's fate.
我们教育,我们养育,我们喂养,我们游说
We educate, we nurture, we feed, and we lobby.
也许我们在这里不仅仅是为了和这些尸体开战 ”
Perhaps we're here for more than just war with these bodies."
我们走吧!
Let's go!
“我的同志们会认为我是叛徒吗?”
"Will my comrades think me treasonous?
它能有你的酒窝吗?
Can it please have your dimples?
我的主席会对我另眼相看吗?
Will my chairman look at me differently?
它的眼睛会像你一样闪烁吗?
Will its eyes have your twinkle?
我们的孩子会成为他的掌上明珠吗?
Will our child be the apple of his eye?
还是不断得到妥协?
Or constantly get the compromise?
哒哒哒哒的枪声,牢房♥的叮当声,摇篮曲
The rata-tat-tat of gunfire, the clink of jail cells, lullabies.
我们尖叫,
We scream,
我们呼喊着,我们以这首歌♥为生,
and we shout, and we live by this anthem,
但对人♥民♥来说,权力真的值得这样的赎金吗?
but is power to the people really worth that ransom?
因为这是一个母亲应该做的
'Cause that's what a mother does.
她给了这个世界她爱的最珍贵的东西
She gives the world the most precious things that she loves.
我爱你,我也爱我们的孩子,
And I love you, and I love our baby, too,
没有什么比看透这一点更激进的了
and there's nothing more radical than seein' that through.
生来纯洁,有一颗黑豹般的心
Born pure to the blood, with the heart of a Panther.
所以,没有遗憾
So, no regrets.
我知道我的答案 ”
I know my answer."
哦,狗屎
Oh, shit.
请
Please.
请
Please.
请
Please.
请,不!
Please, no!
嘿!
Hey!
哇,哇,哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
嘿 嘿,别开枪打我 不要开枪
Hey. Hey, don't shoot me. Don't shoot.
请不要杀我 不要杀了我
Please don't kill me. Don't kill me.
我不是叛徒 我不是叛徒,我发誓
I'm not a rat. I'm not a rat, I swear.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
要我帮你接吗?
Do you want me to get that?
可能是某个骚扰者打来的
It's probably one of them crank callers.
我再也见不到我儿子还不够糟吗
As if it ain't bad enough I'll never see my son again.
你觉得那些警♥察♥的母亲
You think the mothers of those police officers
杀了索托兄弟的人居然被骚扰成这样?
that killed the Soto brothers are getting harassed like this?
请
Please.
我知道你要说什么,但是...
I know what you're gonna say, but...
不 不,停止 阻止这种情况的发生
No. No, stop. Stop that.
对不起,温特斯太太
I'm sorry, Mrs. Winters.
我们谈点别的吧
Let's talk about something else.
黛博拉?
How's Deborah?
厌倦了怀孕
Tired of being pregnant.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
告诉她要珍惜
Tell her to cherish it.
这一切
All of it.
早期的日子是...
Those early days are...
你知道吗,即使我在脑海里想起杰克,
You know, even when I think about Jake in my mind,
他总是7
he's always seven.
这就是我对他的印象
That's how I remember him.
我的小男孩
My little boy.
我记得有一次在教堂里,他说...
I remember, one time in church, he said...
“妈妈,我可以离开一下吗?”
"Mama, may I be excused?"
我说:“为什么,杰克?”
I said, "Why, Jake?"
你知道的,以为他是无聊了什么的
You know, figuring he was bored or something.
然后他说"妈妈,我要放屁"
And he goes, "Mama, I gotta pass gas."
听起来像杰克
Sound like Jake.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
所以很乖的
So well-behaved.
最可爱的小东西
Just the sweetest little thing.
嗯
Mmm.
不过,这些人,
Those folks, though,
他们想把我的杰克描绘成冷血杀手
they try to paint my Jake as some cold-blooded killer.
他这么做 他这么做
He did that. He did that.
但他做的还不止这些
But that ain't all he did.
跟他们说说我的杰克,主席
Tell 'em about my Jake, Chairman.
我要做的
I will do.
请
Please.
是的
Yes.
这是他的遗产,似乎不太公平
It don't seem fair that that's his legacy.
在这里
Here.
C-4.
c - 4
电影精选列表