是的,我们已经够多了,
Yeah, we got enough there,
我们可以炸掉市政厅,再搞点别的
we could blow up city hall, some more shit.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么了?
Fuck is wrong with you?
冷静,同志,冷静
Calm down, comrade, calm down.
你说我怎么了是什么意思,伙计?
What you mean, what's wrong with me, man?
你们都疯了吗?我们赢不了这场战争
Are y'all fuckin' crazy? We're not gonna win this war,
所以我们得做点大事,现在就做!
so we gotta do somethin' big and we gotta do it now!
你疯了吗?
You out your mind?
你♥他♥妈♥不就是这么跟我说的吗?
Man, "complete satisfaction," ain't that what the fuck you told me?
“把他们都杀了,心满意足 ”
"Kill 'em all, complete satisfaction."
但我不是那个意思
But I didn't mean it like that.
-我不是那个意思 -我叫你“同志”,因为我们在打仗!
- I did not mean it like that. - I call you "comrade" 'cause we at war!
是你给了我这个游戏,伙计!
You're the one that gave me the game, man!
知道吉米·帕尔默吗?
Know Jimmy Palmer?
你还记得小鲍比吗?
All right, you remember Little Bobby?
Franko digg吗?托马斯·刘易斯?
Franko Diggs? Thomas Lewis?
成串的卡特?杰克的冬天?
Bunchy Carter? Jake Winters?
你想做的就是在名单上再加几个名字
All you lookin' to do is add more names to that list.
你炸掉市政厅,他们就会炸掉我们
You bomb city hall, they gonna bomb us.
我愿意为人♥民♥而死,主席
I'm ready to die for the people, Chairman.
你呢?
How about you?
这是他妈的革命还是什么?
Is it a goddamn revolution or what?
嗯?
Huh?
把这该死的东西弄出去!
Get this shit the fuck outta here!
我们为什么要这么做?
Why the fuck is we doin' it?
我们为什么要这么做?
What are we doin' this shit for?
把这该死的东西弄出去,你♥他♥妈♥的白♥痴♥!
Get this shit the fuck outta here, you fuckin' idiot!
-快他妈上车,伙计! -走吧!
- Get the fuck on, man! - Go!
好吧,那就去他妈的!我出去!
Well, then fuck it, then! I'm out!
这一切都要完蛋了!
This whole shit gonna crumble!
草泥马!
Motherfucker!
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么,黑鬼?
Fuck is you talkin' about, nigga?
该死的!
God damn it!
大便
Shit.
联邦调查局,你要我帮你转接吗?
FBI, how may I direct your call?
特别探员卡莱尔找胡佛局长
Uh, Special Agent Carlyle for Director Hoover.
你好
Hello.
胡佛局长,下午好,先生
Director Hoover, good afternoon, sir.
我打电♥话♥告诉你一个好消息 个好消息
I am calling with good news. With great news.
两个小时前,
Two hours ago,
伊利诺斯州最高法♥院♥驳回了汉普顿的上诉
the Illinois Supreme Court denied Hampton's appeal.
他要回到Menard那里
He's going back to Menard.
我知道
I know.
这就是我们想要的,对吧?
Well, that's what we wanted, right?
监狱让休伊·牛顿成了名人
Prison made Huey Newton a celebrity.
这让埃尔德里奇·克利弗成为了畅销书作家
It made Eldridge Cleaver a best-selling author.
监禁只是暂时的解决办法
Prison is a temporary solution.
你在做什么呢?
What you doing?
在经历过去的事
Goin' through old shit.
我妈妈以前照顾过他?
My mom used to babysit him, you know?
不是所有时候,
Not all the time,
但他家住在街对面,
but his family lived across the street,
所以时不时地,她会看着他
so every now and then, she'd watch him.
我们没去参加葬礼 这对她来说太难了
We didn't go to the funeral. It was too much for her.
几个月后我才看到那张照片
I don't even think I saw the photo till months later.
但我记得当时的情景
But I remember when I did.
想着"这个世界上有人想对我做这种事?
Thinkin', "There's people in this world who want to do that to me?
还是我的哥哥?
Or my brother?
还是我妹妹?”
Or my sister?"
那时我知道我必须保护他们
That's when I knew I had to protect 'em.
我是说,看着那张照片,你怎么会没有这种感觉呢?
I mean, looking at that photo, how could you not feel that way?
现在,我来了
Now, here I am.
要回去找梅纳德了
About to go back to Menard.
在那里我谁都保护不了
Where I won't be able to protect anybody.
连我自己的儿子都没有
Not even my own son.
党会保护他
The party will protect him.
你听到我吗?
You hear me?
人♥民♥会保护他的
The people will protect him.
在这里,把这个
Here, take this.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
嘿 罗伊的男孩
Hey. Roy boy.
你好吗?
How are you?
听着,伙计,抱歉我迟到了 我只是,你知道...
Look, man, sorry I'm late. I just, you know...
它会怎么样?
How's it goin'?
groovy中,对吧?
It's groovy, right?
有什么事吗,罗伊?
What can I do for you, Roy?
你去过汉普顿的公♥寓♥,对吧?
You've been to Hampton's apartment, right?
正确的
Right.
那里有很多枪吗?
A lot of guns there?
当然可以
Of course.
好 我需要你给我画张这个地方的蓝图
Good. I need you to draw me a blueprint of the place.
呃,你不能...
Uh, you must not...
弗雷德要回梅纳德那儿去了
Fred's goin' back to Menard, man.
我想是因为他的上诉被撤销了之类的原因
Uh, I think it was his appeal getting revoked or somethin' like that.
不,我知道
No, I'm aware.
好吧,如果你知道,那我就不明白了
All right, well, if you're aware, then, um, I don't understand.
你不必明白,比尔
You don't have to understand, Bill.
你只要给我画个蓝图就行了
You just have to draw me that blueprint.
-听,罗伊 -嗯
- Listen, Roy. - Uh-huh.
你抓住他了,伙计 你知道,你赢了
You got him, man. You know, you won.
弗雷德的...
Fred's...
你还想要什么?
What more do you want?
你要杀了他吗,罗伊?
Are you gonna kill him, Roy?
嗯?
Huh?
我看见你了,你知道的
I saw you, you know.
什么?
What?
那天的演讲
That day at the speech.
我看着你
I watched you.
我记得我自己在想,“要么是这个人
I remember thinking to myself, "Either this guy
值得获得奥斯卡奖,
deserves an Academy Award,
或者他真的相信这些鬼话 ”
or he really believes this shit."
嘿,别这样,伙计,现在,我在做我该死的...
Hey, come on, man, now, I was doin' my goddamn...
我只是在做你让我做的事
I was doin' the job that you told me to do.
我是照你说的做的
I was doin' what the fuck you said.
-你♥他♥妈♥在说什么,伙计? -告诉你吧
- The fuck are you talkin' about, man? - Tell you what, though.
假设我给纽黑文警局打了个电♥话♥,
Let's say I put a call in to New Haven PD,
让他们给我发几张你朋友的照片
get 'em to send me a few snapshots of your friend,
亚历克斯·这套
Alex Rackley,
他们把他从河里拖出来后,
after they dragged him from the river,
香烟烧遍了他的全身
cigarette burns all over his body,
皮肤剥落,
skin peeling off,
黑豹党把开水倒在他的鸡鸡上
where the Panthers poured boiling water all over his cock.
如果是他们对拉克利做的
If they did that to Rackley,
想象一下他们会做什么
imagine what they'll do
当他们发现他们的安全队长是个该死的叛徒
when they find out their security captain is a fucking rat.
一个该死的老鼠
A fucking rat.
他妈的,罗伊
Fuck, Roy.
他们给这些飞船命名,比如阿波罗号♥之类的,
They name all these ships, like Apollo and all that, right,
以黑人为目标,但不是没有黑人宇航员吗?
after Black people, but ain't no Black astronauts, right?
我喜欢看你笑
Well, I like seein' you smile.
我们去我的公♥寓♥继续吧?
How about we continue this at my pad?
有一个睡帽
Have a nightcap.
我的酒喝多了,你知道吗?
I got more than enough alcohol, you know?
好吧
All right.
嗨
Hi.
我是达琳
I'm Darlene.
嘿 比尔
Hey. Bill.
什么风把你吹这么晚了,比尔?
What brings you out so late, Bill?
你知道,这里很安静 没人知道我到底是谁
You know, it's quiet. Nobody know who the hell I am.
-嗯 -你知道吗?
- Mm-hmm. - You know?
电影精选列表