至少他们是为人♥民♥而死
At least they died for the people.
我们应该很幸运
We should be so lucky.
你会需要这个的
You gonna need this.
小心行事,血
Tread lightly, blood.
嘿,董事长 主席 我来帮你拿
Hey, Chairman. Chairman. Let me take that off your hands.
也许门徒们会更容易接受
Maybe the Disciples will be more receptive.
我敢打赌那些门徒也收到了他们的信
You can bet the Disciples got one of them Fed letters, too.
猪走在我们前面了
The pigs got ahead of us.
啊 你要和我一起去吗?
Ah. So, what, you ridin' with me?
你带枪了吗,同志?
You got your piece on you, comrade?
是的,在手套箱里
Yeah, it's in the glove box.
为什么?有什么事吗?
Why? What's up?
来吧,朱迪 你知道...
Come on, Judy. You know what...
你说什么警徽?
What was all that shit about a badge?
徽章?
Badge?
伙计,你♥他♥妈♥的...噢!
Man, what the fuck is your... Ow!
好了,好了,好了!
All right, all right, all right!
冷静下来!你♥他♥妈♥的给我冷静点!
Calm down! Calm the fuck down!
我能和她说话吗?我能和她说话吗?
Can I talk to her? Can I talk to her?
好吧
All right.
你们不会相信我的,好吗?但我过去...
Y'all ain't gonna believe me, all right? But I used to...
我过去常常假装自己是一名反馈者,当我过去帮助汽车的时候...
I used to pretend I was a Fed back when I used to boost cars...
-嘘 -我以前是去帮车的
- Shh. - When I used to boost cars.
这他妈有什么意义?
What kinda fucking sense does that make?
猪助推汽车
A pig boosting cars.
现在,我要做的是假装 我给他们看假警徽,对吧?
Now, what I would do is I would pretend. I show 'em a fake badge, right?
然后我说你的车报失了
And then I say your car is reported stolen.
然后我就跳上它,骑着它 那就去吧
And then I'd hop in it, and I'd just ride. Just go.
在有人知道区别之前,
Before anybody knew the difference,
我在风中,明白我在说什么吗?
I was in the wind, dig what I'm sayin'?
你会惊讶于他们的信仰
You would be surprised what they believe.
你穿上其中一件外套,戴上亨弗莱·鲍嘉的帽子...
You put on one of them coats and the Humphrey Bogart hat...
你偷了这辆车?
You steal this car?
是的,没有 是啊,一个皮条客
Yeah, no. Yeah, from a pimp.
皮条客居然相信你是联邦探员?
And a pimp believed you were a Fed?
好的,那么,我...
Okay, so, I...
你在这里还会做什么业余的事,伙计?
What kinda amateur-hour macks you be knowin' out here, man?
是我挑起来的,好吗?
I hot-wired this shit, all right?
好吧?
All right?
-再做一次 -什么?
- Do it again. - What?
你说你把这事搞砸了,
You say you hot-wired this shit,
所以再来一次
so do it again.
好吧,听着,听着...
Okay, look, look, uh...
我现在身上没有工具让我现在就动手
I ain't got no goddamn tools on me right now to do it right this second.
同志,把手伸到我的靴子里
Comrade, reach in my boot.
哦,你们都来吧
Oh, come on now, y'all.
好吧,把那个混♥蛋♥给我
All right, give me the motherfucker, man.
大便
Shit.
好吧,给我点时间 等我一下
All right, give me a second. Give me a second.
大便
Shit.
加油,加油,加油...
Come on, come on, come on...
来吧,宝贝
Come on, baby.
你快乐吗?
Are you happy?
你是怎么拿到一辆车的钥匙的?
How did you get keys to a hot car?
现在,你在心里想,我要去捡一只石头狐狸
Now, you think in your mind, I'm gonna pick up a stone fox
在这个该死的地方,
in this bad motherfucker right here,
然后用一把该死的螺丝刀在点火装置里启动它?
and start it up with a goddamn screwdriver in the ignition?
我让我儿子换了锁,混♥蛋♥ 来吧,男人
I had my boy replace the lock, motherfucker. Come on, man.
神狗,男人
God dawg, man.
你能把那混♥蛋♥从我身上拿开吗?
Can you get that motherfucker off me now?
大便
Shit.
野生的法案
Wild Bill.
他们攻击我不是因为我是穆♥斯♥林♥
They don't attack me because I'm a Muslim.
他们攻击我是因为我是黑人
They attack me 'cause I'm Black.
他们攻击我们都是出于同一个原因
They attacked all of us for the same reason.
我们都被同一个敌人害惨了
All of us catch hell from the same enemy.
-我们都在同一个袋子里... -在同一个袋子里
- We're all in the same bag... - In the same bag.
-...我们处境相同 -我们处境相同
- ...in the same boat. - In the same boat.
我们遭受政♥治♥压♥迫♥...
We suffer political oppression...
我们遭受政♥治♥压♥迫♥,
We suffer political oppression,
-...经济剥削... -经济剥削
- ...economic exploitation... - Economic exploitation.
-...和社会退化 -以及社会退化
- ...and social degradation. - And social degradation.
他们都来自同一个敌人
All of 'em from the same enemy.
他们都来自同一个敌人
All of 'em from the same enemy.
-政♥府♥辜负了我们 -政♥府♥辜负了我们
- The government has failed us. - The government has failed us.
-你不能否认 -你不能否认
- You can't deny that. - You can't deny that.
当你生活在20世纪,196♥4♥年,
Any time you're living in the 20th century, 196♥4♥,
你在这里走来走去唱着"我们会胜利的"
and you walking around here singing "We Shall Overcome,"
-政♥府♥让你失望了 -政♥府♥让你失望了
- the government has failed you. - The government has failed you.
继续
Keep going.
毫米毫米
Mm-mm.
你知道他关于黑人革命的演讲吗?
Well, do you know his speech The Black Revolution?
“有时候,当一个人的房♥子着火了...
"Sometimes, when a person's house is on fire...
...房♥子的主人睡着了...
...and the person to whom the house belongs to is asleep...
...如果有人进来大喊“着火了”,
...if someone comes in yelling 'fire, '
而不是这个房♥子属于的人心存感激...
instead of the person to whom the house belongs to being thankful...
...他们错误地指控了唤醒他们的人
...they make the mistake of charging the one who awakened them
因为他放了火
with having set the fire.
-我希望...” -“我希望如此
- I hope that..." - "I hope that
今晚关于黑人革命的对话
this little conversation tonight about the Black Revolution
不会引起很多人
won't cause many of you
-指责我们点燃了它...” -“点燃它...”
- to accuse us of igniting it..." - "Igniting it..."
“...当你在家门口发现它的时候 ”
"...when you find it at your doorstep."
好吧,你得配音
Well, you gotta do the voice.
“当你在家门口发现它的时候 ”
"When you find it at your doorstep."
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我每天早上听他的歌♥
I listen to him every morning.
我觉得他从不让别人把话说给他听,
I feel like he never lets folks put words in his mouth,
不管怎样,他都不会慌张或生气
and no matter what, he doesn't get flustered or angry.
我希望有一天也能像他一样
I'd like to be like that someday.
正确的
Right on.
正确的
Right on.
总之,我不是故意打断你的
Anyway, I didn't mean to interrupt.
要来点咖啡吗?
You want some coffee?
确定
Sure.
你怎么看?
How you take it?
黑色的,甜蜜的
Black, and sweet.
什么?
What?
我没想到你会这么害羞
I did not expect you to be shy.
哦,我不害羞
Oh, I'm not shy.
好吧
Okay.
我们说的不是在公园里玩手鼓的嬉皮士
We ain't talkin' about some hippies playing bongos in the park.
就是这些混♥蛋♥用砖头砸了金博士
These the same motherfuckers hit Dr. King with a brick.
我不知道不带枪进去是什么感觉
I don't know how I feel about goin' up in there without my pistol.
正确的
Right on.
那你最好留下来
Best you stay behind, then.
可能是我们的两到三倍
Displace maybe two, three times as many of us.
他们可能认为扔白人垃圾很容易,
Well, they might think it's easy to throw out the white trash,
但他们最好他妈的烧掉它!
but they better fuckin' burn it!
喔!
Whoo.
你弗雷德·汉普顿
You're Fred Hampton.
你一定是传道人
You must be the Preacherman.
我是你们论文的粉丝
Well, I'm a fan of y'all's paper.
笑话,特别是
Funnies, especially.
那旗帜就是他妈的狗屁东西
That flag is some motherfuckin' bullshit.
同志
Comrade.
别紧张,同志
Take it easy, comrade.
只是为了提醒我们南方的传统
It's just up there to remind us of our Southern heritage.
当我看着它的时候,我没有看到悬挂着国旗
When I look at that, I don't see no flag hanging.
我看见我叔叔被吊在树上
I see my uncle hanging from a tree.
电影精选列表