继续拍下去,我们就能得到一份奖金
Keep it rolling, we'll just get, like, a bonus one of these.
谁能帮他擦一下吗?他有点出汗
Could somebody wipe him down? He's sweating a little bit.
1989年3月3日
Eyes on the Prize 2, March 3rd, 1989...
比尔•奥尼尔面试
Bill O'Neal interview.
回顾一下你在60年代末70年代初的所作所为
Looking back on your activities in the late '60s, early '70s,
你会怎么告诉你儿子你的所作所为?
what would you tell your son about what you did then?
那不是暴♥动♥,那是叛乱
Those are not riots, those are rebellions.
人们因为环境问题而反抗
People are rebelling because of conditions,
而不是因为个人
and not because of individuals.
没有个人制♥造♥了叛乱
No individual creates a rebellion.
它是由环境产生的
It's created out of the conditions.
好吧 这是谁?
Okay. Who is this?
休伊·牛顿
Huey P. Newton.
休伊在哪里?
And where is Huey?
进了监狱
In jail.
黑豹党做的第一件事,当然
The first thing that the Black Panther Party did, of course,
在奥克兰,要成立一支武装巡逻队
in Oakland, was to set up an armed patrol
为了确保
in order to ensure
黑人不会受到骚扰和恐吓
that Black people were not harassed and intimidated
被当地警♥察♥部门
by the local police department.
如果警♥察♥逮捕了这个人
And if the police arrested the individual,
我们跟着他到监狱,把他保释出来
we'd follow him to the jail and bail the individual out,
不管他是不是豹子
whether he was a Panther or not.
黑豹是先锋,伙计
Panthers are the vanguard, man.
我们说的是要从底层把东西撕成碎片
We're talking about tearing shit down from the bottom,
从底层开始,一步步往上爬
startin' at the bottom, goin' up.
非资产阶级状态 这就是我们说的
A non-capitalistic state. That's what we're talkin' about.
是的,我们的武装 我们是一个武装宣传联盟
Yeah, we armed. We a armed propaganda union,
但是我们大部分时间都在处理这些程序
but we spend most of our time working with these programs
为人♥民♥服务
serving the people.
免费医疗诊所
Free medical clinic,
免费儿童早餐计划
free breakfast children program,
解放学校的社区间学院
the inter-communal institute in liberation schools,
免费法律援助,社区教育
free legal aid, education for the community.
黑色美洲豹
The Black Panthers
是对我们国♥家♥安♥全♥的最大威胁
are the single greatest threat to our national security.
比中国人还多 甚至比俄♥国♥人还多
More than the Chinese. Even more than the Russians.
我们的反情报项目
Our counter-intelligence program
必须阻止黑人弥赛亚的崛起
must prevent the rise of a Black Messiah
从他们中间
from among their midst.
一个有可能团结共♥产♥主义者的国家,
One with a potential to unite the Communist,
反战和新左派运动
the anti-war, and the New Left movements.
我们不是以火灭火,我们是用水灭火
We don't fight fire with fire, we fight fire with water.
这个人
This man.
你不会用种族歧视来对抗种族歧视 我们要团结一致战斗
You don't fight racism with racism. We gonna fight with solidarity.
弗雷德里克·艾伦汉普顿
Fredrick Allen Hampton.
我们不会用黑人资本主义来对抗资本主义
We ain't gonna fight capitalism with Black capitalism,
我们要用社♥会♥主♥义♥来对抗资本主义
we gonna fight capitalism with socialism.
他妈的的花冠 当然可以
Fuckin' Crowns. Of course.
好了,游戏时间结束了,好吗?
All right, playtime's over, all right?
每个人都抓住一堵该死的墙
Everybody grab a fucking wall.
这是什么鬼东西?我上周才付钱给欧玛利
What the hell is this? I just paid O'Mally last week.
你听到我吗?
You hear me?
你觉得我像个二流子勒索艺人吗?
Do I look like some two-bit shakedown artist to you?
这他妈的说了什么?名字的首字母
What the fuck does this say? The initials.
联邦调查局?
FBI?
联邦调查局,没错,大块头
FBI, that's right, big guy.
嘿,你去哪儿?回来,小丑
Hey, where you going? Come back here, clown.
所有人,把手放在桌子上
Everybody, hands on the fucking table.
来这里!
Come here!
伙计,我们在这里只想着自己的事
Man, we in here mindin' our own business.
我们不会对任何人做任何事
We ain't doin' nothin' to nobody.
对,对,对,把它们打开
Yeah, yeah, yeah, spread 'em open.
滚开,猪
Fuck off me, pig.
你里面有什么?
What you got in there?
你们这些混♥蛋♥今晚难道没什么事要做吗?
Don't y'all motherfuckers ain't got shit to do tonight?
你♥他♥妈♥只是在忙你的事吧?
Oh, you just minding your fucking business, huh?
这是什么?
What's this?
那是什么?他妈的白♥痴♥
What's that? Fuckin' idiot.
我对天发誓,没有猪比带警徽的黑鬼更坏的了
I swear to God, ain't no pig worse than a nigga with a badge.
-小庞蒂克? -好了,暂停
- Little Pontiac, huh? - All right, time out.
好了,大个子,你去市中心
All right, big man, you goin' downtown.
-什么? -是的
- What? - Yep.
外面那辆GTO,
That GTO out there,
-红色的那个是你的吗? -是的
- the red one, that belong to you? - Yeah.
两个月前报失的
Well, it was reported stolen two months ago.
-快走,快走 是的 是的,没错 -地狱,不!那可是我的车!
- Let's go, let's go. Yep. Yep, yep. - Hell, no! That's my car!
嘿,嘿,嘿!
Hey, hey, hey!
-让我走 -淡定,淡定,好吗?
- Let me go. - Be easy, be easy, all right?
我有相关的文件和资料
I got the papers on it and everything.
你因偷车被捕了
You're under arrest for grand theft auto.
-我什么都没做! -对,对,跟法官说去
- I didn't do nothin'! - Yeah, yeah, tell it to the judge.
喂,伙计,联邦调查局为什么要找一辆偷来的车?
Say, man, what the fuck is the FBI doing lookin' for a stolen car, huh?
你们都没有黑鬼去暗♥杀♥了吗?
Y'all ran out of niggas to assassinate?
-草泥马 -屎!
- Motherfucker. - Shit!
嘿,嘿,嘿,硬汉 没有智慧的眼睛
Hey, hey, hey, tough guy. No wise eye.
你放松点,对吧?没有有趣的眼睛
You be easy, right? No funny eye.
他只是个孩子
He ain't nothin' but a kid.
你又不是警♥察♥,黑鬼
You ain't no fucking cop, nigga.
他妈的给我退后!
Stay the fuck back!
得到他!
Get him!
-下车! -撤退!
- Get out the car! - Fall back!
哦,狗屎!
Oh, shit!
给我滚出去!
Get your ass out here!
滚出去!给我滚出去!
Get the fuck out! Get the fuck out of here!
把那玩意从我胸膛里拿出来!狗屎!
Get that out of my fucking chest! Shit!
啊!
Ahh!
别碰我的东西!
Get the fuck off my shit!
滚开!
Fuck off this shit!
朋克草泥马!
Punk motherfucker!
我是联邦调查局的米切尔特工
Special Agent Mitchell, FBI.
几乎和你的一样漂亮
Almost as spiffy as yours.
告诉我,为什么要戴警徽?
Now, tell me, why the badge?
为什么不像普通偷车贼那样用刀或枪呢?
Why not just use a knife or a gun like a normal car thief?
警徽比枪更可怕
A badge is scarier than a gun.
你能给我解释一下吗?
Would you mind explaining that for me?
大街上的任何一个黑人都可以买♥♥到枪...先生
Any nigga on the streets can get a gun... Sir.
一枚徽章就好像有整个军队在背后支持你
A badge is like you got the whole damn army behind you.
那我最好拿着这个
I better hold on to this, then.
金博士被杀的时候你不开心吗?
Were you upset when Dr. King was murdered?
什么?
What?
金博士被杀的时候你不开心吗?
Were you upset when Dr. King was murdered?
我不知道
I don't know.
你可以诚实
You can be honest.
嗯,我有一点,是的
Well, I was a little bit, yeah.
那马尔科姆·艾克斯呢?
And what about Malcolm X?
我从来没想过这些
I ain't ever thought about all that.
你从没想过吗?
You just never thought about it?
不
No.
那辆偷来的车要判你十八个月
You're looking at 18 months for the stolen car
以及冒充联邦官员入狱五年
and five years for impersonating a federal officer.
或者你可以回家
Or you can go home.
...这反映了人口和文化
...that reflected the population and the culture
80%的黑人学生
of the 80% Black student body.
所以他们请来了查尔斯·赫斯特医生
So they're bringing in Dr. Charles Hurst
从霍华德大学升任总统
from Howard University to be president.
从现在起他们会叫它马尔科姆·X学院
And they're gonna call it Malcolm X College from now on.
本着这种行动主义的精神,
It's in this spirit of activism,
我谨代表怀特黑人初级学院,
and on behalf of the Wright Junior College of Black Caucus,
我很荣幸地向大家介绍
I am proud to introduce
电影精选列表